Do you believe that Lee Anthony lied on the stand?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Do you think Lee Anthony lied on stand today?

• No. I think that he was truthful today and all other days

Votes: 137 34.7%
  • Yes. I believe that he lied today and all other days.

Votes: 59 14.9%
  • I believe that he lied one day was truthful the next.

Votes: 90 22.8%
  • I don't know

Votes: 60 15.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 14 3.5%
  • I don't care

Votes: 35 8.9%

• Total voters
I don't think LA lied on the stand today. I do believe that they had the conversation, but I don't think CA ever specifically told Casey and/ or Hoover to go to the site....she just agreed to it/went along with it....because in heart she needed to know.

And when LA heard that, he flipped. While CA and GA were reaching a point of believing that Caylee could actually be dead (in private), he still refused to believe it.

So technically I don't think either of them (CA and LA) were lying.

What LA's testimony has reinforced to me, was that he played a BIG role in the A's denial.

This would make CA and GA even more torn. I suspect they felt they had betrayed Caylee by not saving her from her mother, that they had betrayed ICA by having doubts about whether or not she was involved in Caylee's death, and then that they were betraying LA by not sticking with the 'she has to be alive' story.

JMO

I don't care.
All I care about now is:
31 days
Duct tape
3 bags
thrown in the woods like trash
ETA: DECOMP in the trunk

Now it is all for saving ICA, and to hell with the truth, reasoning, and common sense. I believe that JB has coached the A's, reveals the questions he will ask them, and tells them to respond in a way that helps ICA. Jose had previously ranted against SA and favoring the word "scripted". Must be another one of his obsessions, number one being how much money the witness is going to make.
IMO

Then why did CA tell JB that she did NOT forget to remove the ladder off the pool?
And why did GA say that he did NOT molest KC?

i think im just lost in that whole situation .. i felt sorry for cindy i still do but why lie about dominic casey ? so what if she had ppl looking for caylee? i dont get why that had to be a secret and i dont get why she lied about that today .. id be too chicken to lie in a court of law .. they are just hurting ica not helping her .. they should know that if casey if found competent to stand trial than all that dysfunctional crap doesnt work anymore the jury wont buy it and the judge doesnt either .. they should just knock it off and tell the truth.. and i dont understand why when they caught cindy lying why didnt they do something right then and confront her ? .. no one should get away with that .. you dont lie in a court of law .. i wonder if JB is talking them into doing all this crap making them think it will help casey bc they didnt do that in the depos .. bc all jb cares about is winning his case ..mabey he is talking ca into crap .. grr why is this even going on .. how can they go through with this trial when so many ppl inserted themselves and used the anthonys for money and anthonys used media for money . ugh .. wtf .. WILL YOU PEOPLE WHO ARE SUPPOSED TO LOVE CAYLEE JUST TELL ONE STORY AND STICK WITH IT UGH>.. i feel like im in that movie groundhog day ..

IMO the Anthony's can't get their stories straight! CA said she did NOT send the PI's into the woods and Lee said she did. Which is the greater of the lesser evils? CA lying, LA lying or Baez lying? Take your pick!

After today's testimony where he completely contradicted what his mother said do you believe that he lied or told the truth? I believe that Lee has been truthful through this whole thing. It seems like he is kind of on the outs a little bit with his family. Especially his mother it seems because of his testimony. What do you all think about Lee?

This picture was taken today and IMO says it all on if he lied or not. I don't believe he did. Look how angry she looks:

62839183.jpg
Here is what that picture says to me. The Anthony's know there will be a photo op after Lee's testimony and have it planned out that Lee will hang his head and Cindy will glare at him. When they see the camera guy stand up to take the picture with his large camera and telephoto lens they go into their pre-planned pose.

These people know all about cameras and the press and use them to the max. Think about how many hours we have seen Cindy hiding behind someone during court then wow we have this magic kodak moment. It is all fake just to mess with the jury so they think this family is up to no good and are hiding something about the death of Caylee and they were involved.

Let me see if I can do this right. This is from an old, old WS thread about this very topic. Cindy and the Woods.

Here is a direct quote from Yuri's report on the matter...

So all in all, I don't think Lee lied today. Not about this issue anyway.

This is JUST what I was going to dig for. THANK YOU!

CA told YM and Corporal Edwards that she had people search that area a month prior to the discovery. At the time, the big deal was that the PIs were there and didn't find the body - it wasn't until later that we found out they were down the way from the site.

At this point, when CA told Melich and Edwards this information, CA had reason to say she did tell them to go... she believed it would exonerate ICA because if the body wasn't there in November and appeared in December, then ICA was not to blame for Caylee's death. Today, CA had a reason to say she did not tell them to go, because now the spin is that if she told them to go, she must have had the secret info to direct them, and that info must have come from ICA. Meantime, LA has always said she sent them. I think she is the one telling the lie today and I hope this is an indication that LA is over this and plans to stay truthful.

Edited to add: I still don't know why this is useful to the defense. JB obviously knew they would tell opposing stories. Why does he want to show that at least one of them is a liar?

Here is what that picture says to me. The Anthony's know there will be a photo op after Lee's testimony and have it planned out that Lee will hang his head and Cindy will glare at him. When they see the camera guy stand up to take the picture with his large camera and telephoto lens they go into their pre-planned pose.

These people know all about cameras and the press and use them to the max. Think about how many hours we have seen Cindy hiding behind someone during court then wow we have this magic kodak moment. It is all fake just to mess with the jury so they think this family is up to no good and are hiding something about the death of Caylee and they were involved.

Well, good. Lock them ALL up, please!

This is what I don't understand.

He says his mother told him this in October of 08. But they weren't out there till November of 08... and he was CERTAIN that it was October of 08.

So whats the deal with that? Why would the DT call LA to impeach CA? Does the DT now realize that CA is about to be called out in rebuttal? I'm just so confused as to what the Anthony's proved up there on the stand today.

I think they proved they ALL lie, which is what they want to the jury to believe because then the jury isn't sure what to believe or who to believe.....SICK!

No? No one? :)
no they shouldnt no person should lie .. i understand why they would in some instances but this ? no i dont get it .. understanding and going out and doing it are two diff things anyway ... im very upset at this debacle of a trial .. now if ica gets off for this i will have a hard time believing in justice then ..

Could someone please help me to understand...

Obviously this family had a little pow wow to make an effort to save Casey from the death penalty.. Would most not agree??

This is the impression that I am under, and that includes Lee, example in his lying about the stains always having been there in that trunk.. When we all know some of those stains were tested and found to contain "things" related to what happened to Caylee..

So, I really don't get what the hell happened today.. At first I thought well maybe lee wasn't sitting In the courtroom listening to the testimony and therefor didn't know that his mother had just within minutes prior to his testimony denied having ever directed the pi's or ever having told lee or anyone that she directed the pi's to search those woods.. I thenlearned that lee was indeed in court for the testimony..

So can anyone explain just what the hell this totally contradicting of statements was about??.. I mean I thought they were attempting to save Casey from the dp, when IMO them making such blatant, obvious and strange contradicting statements back to back only clearly shows what liars they are and more than likely would urge the jury to then not believe the lies about the chloroform searches???

But now upon posting these thoughts and questions maybe this is lee's way seeing justice for Caylee in some weird way by throwing huge monkey wrench into their testimony and their motives for lying(I.e. To save Casey's azz.. Maybe he's decided to stick it to her against what mommy Cindy wants)..

Idk??

He says his mother told him this in October of 08. But they weren't out there till November of 08... and he was CERTAIN that it was October of 08.

So whats the deal with that? Why would the DT call LA to impeach CA? Does the DT now realize that CA is about to be called out in rebuttal? I'm just so confused as to what the Anthony's proved up there on the stand today.

I voted I don't know. I am also left with those same questions. Confused here too! The only thing I can think of, is the Defense is trying to show the whole family tells lies, and as JB said "the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree".

no they shouldnt no person should lie .. i understand why they would in some instances but this ? no i dont get it .. understanding and going out and doing it are two diff things anyway ... im very upset at this debacle of a trial .. now if ica gets off for this i will have a hard time believing in justice then ..

So you actually believe in justice? :) The president of US lied in a court of law and got away with that. How about that?

Did anyone catch what JC said this afternoon? She said the camera didn't catch it but when JB asked CA "Did you send DC & JH out to those woods to search for Caylee?" & then he went to the table to get the transcript to "impeach" her or call her on it....that ICA was the one who jumbled the paperwork & found the papers to impeach her own Mother's testimony! Is this cold or what????:banghead:

In a round about sorta way, yes I believe Lee has lied. He may have been truthful about his mom sending the PI's to the woods, but most likely so did he.

Could someone please help me to understand...

Obviously this family had a little pow wow to make an effort to save Casey from the death penalty.. Would most not agree??

This is the impression that I am under, and that includes Lee, example in his lying about the stains always having been there in that trunk.. When we all know some of those stains were tested and found to contain "things" related to what happened to Caylee..

So, I really don't get what the hell happened today.. At first I thought well maybe lee wasn't sitting In the courtroom listening to the testimony and therefor didn't know that his mother had just within minutes prior to his testimony denied having ever directed the pi's or ever having told lee or anyone that she directed the pi's to search those woods.. I thenlearned that lee was indeed in court for the testimony..

So can anyone explain just what the hell this totally contradicting of statements was about??.. I mean I thought they were attempting to save Casey from the dp, when IMO them making such blatant, obvious and strange contradicting statements back to back only clearly shows what liars they are and more than likely would urge the jury to then not believe the lies about the chloroform searches???

But now upon posting these thoughts and questions maybe this is lee's way seeing justice for Caylee in some weird way by throwing huge monkey wrench into their testimony and their motives for lying(I.e. To save Casey's azz.. Maybe he's decided to stick it to her against what mommy Cindy wants)..

Idk??

LA testified that there were some small old stains when he bought the car. When LDB drew in the large decomp stain area on the photo, LA said that was not there when he had the car.

Yuri swears CA did say she sent someone to check out the woods so LA is NOT lying about this and as to the the point of view of some that GA and CA and LA are all sitting together and that they therefore are all liars, well that is just silly.....I mean is it not a fact that they have "assigned" seats? Don't believe they run the guantlet with the rest of the masses in the morning!

LA himself seems to have some difficulty figuring out which are lies and which are not IMO so I am giving him the benefit of the doubt, today at least...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back