Do You Really Think Casey Will Serve Time For Forgery?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
IMO, she should serve time for the money used by the taxpayers for this case!
If she would come clean and not lie, people wouldn't be risking their lives looking for baby Caylee in gator infested waters. She would be found! All the Anthony's are obstructing justice and hendering the search efforts IMOO

If she got any time in jail, i would be surprised if it was more than 6 months, and 2 to 3 years probation. This just isn't a crime that you get sent up the river on. Drug Dealers, and rapist dont go away for 50 years. We are not talking about aggravated robbery here.
The only reason these charges exist is to annoy her, to get her back in jail for what ever time they can get her in there and make life as hard as they can on her.

They can't break her because they cannot talk to her. All they can do is at least try to change her living conditions. They still won't be able to talk to her.

But once they get her in prision the DA can pull the oldest trick in the book out of the hat. The jail house snitch. She suddenly may feel like confessing to a cellmate, and then they can bring the murder charge. I ain't saying it will be a set up, but stranger things have happened.

If she got any time in jail, i would be surprised if it was more than 6 months, and 2 to 3 years probation. This just isn't a crime that you get sent up the river on. Drug Dealers, and rapist dont go away for 50 years. We are not talking about aggravated robbery here.
The only reason these charges exist is to annoy her, to get her back in jail for what ever time they can get her in there and make life as hard as they can on her.

They can't break her because they cannot talk to her. All they can do is at least try to change her living conditions. They still won't be able to talk to her.

But once they get her in prision the DA can pull the oldest trick in the book out of the hat. The jail house snitch. She suddenly may feel like confessing to a cellmate, and then they can bring the murder charge. I ain't saying it will be a set up, but stranger things have happened.

She is going so far up the river, she's gonna need a freakin ark.

Her outrageous but perfectly legal half mill bail is an omen.

She is going so far up the river, she's gonna need a freakin ark.

Her outrageous but perfectly legal half mill bail is an omen.

I don't believe that she is on these charges. If they can proove murder, then ya she will spend the rest of her life in prision.

But these fraud charges don't have anything to do with Caylee. A judge will follow the guidelines and sentence her the same as others have been sentenced with the same criminal background (none). Therefore she will get the low end of the scale.

There are strict rules if proper procedure is not followed. A judge cannot punish someone for a crime that someone is suspected of by enforcing a harsh sentence on another crime. I doubt it will even be allowed to be heard in court. It wouldn't be relevent.

That is what I believe anyway.

Her bail is that high because she broke a condition of her orginal release by getting arrested again. It is in no way an omen. I wouldn't read in to that to much.

That is just how I feel about it.

I would be shocked if she did. I mean, perhaps less than a year. The reason why I would be shocked... is from knowing of plenty people who commit the same crime -for higher sums and to multiple people ... that are free. I think the DA is wasting their time on this; especially if they have such incriminating evidence in regards to a bigger case. That is which makes me think they don't have anything other than the check-fraud/theft, child endangerment/negligence, and lying to LE.

I don't believe that she is on these charges. If they can proove murder, then ya she will spend the rest of her life in prision.

That is what I believe anyway.

Her bail is that high because she broke a condition of her orginal release by getting arrested again. It is in no way an omen. I wouldn't read in to that to much.

That is just how I feel about it.

Her bail is that high because when she was originally brought into Court, on day 1, her bail was set that high, even though she had no priors as an adult.

It is not that high as a result of breaking conditions, or re-arrests or anything like that. It is and always has been a half million dollar bail.

The arrests are for acts that occurred prior to her arrest on the neglect charge and do not trigger a violation of release conditions, technically.

Unless there is a statute which sets a mandatory minimum direct time sentence, as in mandatory jail time even for Mary freakin Poppins, then a Judge has discretion out the butt to sentence a convicted criminal.

The only relevant factor for someone as demonic as Casey, is what is the maximum amount of time allowed per the applicable statute per charge.

As for relevance, it is not a consideration. The rules of evidence are not applied to sentencing considerations----period.

jmo Bye bye Casey :wave:

Because she didn't just write hot checks. She stole someone else's checks and identification documents to write the hot checks. It is not the amount so much as what she did.

I don't understand why people don't seem to understand that this is not the same as writing a hot check for groceries out of your own personal account.

It is not hot checks, most of the checks were actually good. there were funds to cover them, but they were written on someone else's account without permission.

Thanks, that makes sense.

My gut feeling is that she will be charged with murder prior to these charges being tried... if that happens, I don't know if they still try on these or just go after the more severe charges...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m_ks
Back