Do You Think Caylee died before or after Casey was at Blockbuster with Tony?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Did Caylee Die Before Casey Was Seen At Blockbuster With Tony, Or After?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cayleefan

Reaction score
Before Blockbuster?
Sometime from Blockbuster until the next day?

I think she killed her before she was at Blockbuster. Sadly I think she was in the trunk of the car when she was with Tony picking out movies.

I believe Caylee was dead before 3:30pm June 16th.

before....need I say more...she had changed her clothes....:furious:

I don't think I have seen this answered....but when was she wearing the pin-striped pants? Or were they just left in her car?

I think she died sometime after Casey met Tony, but before the next day.

I think before but did you ever ponder whether it was during??? Could she have hand Caylee drugged/chloroformed and gagged in her trunk and she died while being stowed there? IMO this was a practice of Casey's to buy some party/boyfriend time for herlself and this time was fatal.

Before, and In the trunk of KC's car:mad:

I don't think I have seen this answered....but when was she wearing the pin-striped pants? Or were they just left in her car?

According to GA, when Casey left for "work" that afternoon she was dressed in grey pinstripe dress pants.

I agree with everyone else....before. It sickens me that she just went about her business with Caylee in the trunk. In the Blockbuster video it looks like she doesn't have a care in the world.

I guess it has always bothered me that Caylee was alive, possibly suffering in the truck when she was with Tony that night at Blockbuster. I hope she didn't have to suffer, very long anyways. I just can't imagine a human being treating another human being that way.

silly me I'm taking ga's word for what she was wearing......oppsie!!!!!!
but the pants were left in the car.....

I think she killed her before she was at Blockbuster. Sadly I think she was in the trunk of the car when she was with Tony picking out movies.

Bingo! That's exactly what I believe.

Before.......it made me sick to watch that tape of her. And now it makes me very ANGRY to know that she was in that trunk during this time. I want KC in the general pop of the prison. :behindbar

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scomo
Back