Do You Think Caylee died before or after Casey was at Blockbuster with Tony?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Did Caylee Die Before Casey Was Seen At Blockbuster With Tony, Or After?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think she was killed in the wee hours of the 16th. Possibly late 15th.

I think she died before. I don't think she died in the trunk, I don't think she was in the trunk at that time & I don't think she died of chlorform. But, dead she was.:furious:

I think she was killed in the wee hours of the 16th. Possibly late 15th.

Ditto. She was already starting her two days in the trunk when Casey was renting movies. A movie with a scene of a body found in a trunk and had no emotional response at all. On the 17th Tony skipped class and spent the day with Casey, while the body was making an unremovable smell in the trunk. On the 18th she borrowed a shovel and got rid of the body.

Ditto. She was already starting her two days in the trunk when Casey was renting movies. A movie with a scene of a body found in a trunk and had no emotional response at all. On the 17th Tony skipped class and spent the day with Casey, while the body was making an unremovable smell in the trunk. On the 18th she borrowed a shovel and got rid of the body.

Do you think she used the shovel to bury something smaller than the body? Like clothes or something? :waitasec:

I believe Caylee died before Casey went to Blockbuster. In the video at Blockbuster, Casey appeared to be pretty carefree. Had her man and was getting her movie. All set for the night's entertainment. No more responsibilities. Whoops, just one, what to do with Caylee?

Do you think she used the shovel to bury something smaller than the body? Like clothes or something? :waitasec:

I am torn on the shovel and whether she ended up using it at all. The location of the body does not seem to indicate even a shallow grave, but the PIs specifically showed up to the scene with tools used to locate a buried body.

I believe before. I want to know if Tony noticed any scratches on Casey's arms that evening?

I am torn on the shovel and whether she ended up using it at all. The location of the body does not seem to indicate even a shallow grave, but the PIs specifically showed up to the scene with tools used to locate a buried body.

Good point.

This is interesting, something I haven't heard yet until now. hmm..makes you wonder, esp. w/ her "they haven't even found Caylee's clothes yet!" comment. :furious: I also think she was killed before the Blockbuster trip. I just can't fathom, which is good, how she could sit there watching these creepy movies with her new beau and not have a reaction or a care in the world. And to think her mother is still standing by her side saying she'd never do anything to hurt her child, she loved her. OMG!! :furious: :furious: :furious:

I think she died before. I don't think she died in the trunk, I don't think she was in the trunk at that time & I don't think she died of chlorform. But, dead she was.:furious:

I think that too which is why I think this house on Brackenwood would be a good stash spot (at least for awhile).

Can someone please give me a quick link to the video store tape? I've never seen it.

That movie watching with TL helped bring out her sweaty nightmares as if the killing alone wasn't enough to bring out night terrows! :furious:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back