Do You Think Caylee died before or after Casey was at Blockbuster with Tony?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Did Caylee Die Before Casey Was Seen At Blockbuster With Tony, Or After?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Before. I think Casey's brain should be donated to science when she dies. Her care free behavior afterward could possibly make a jury want to tar and feather her on the spot.

If she doesn't qualify for the death penalty, then I don't know who will.:furious::furious::furious::(:(:(

This is interesting, something I haven't heard yet until now. hmm..makes you wonder, esp. w/ her "they haven't even found Caylee's clothes yet!" comment. :furious: I also think she was killed before the Blockbuster trip. I just can't fathom, which is good, how she could sit there watching these creepy movies with her new beau and not have a reaction or a care in the world. And to think her mother is still standing by her side saying she'd never do anything to hurt her child, she loved her. OMG!! :furious: :furious: :furious:

I wonder how Cindy reconciles the Blockbuster video? What story does she tell herself about that? Because even if the Zanni the Nanny thing was true, her daughter was still missing and she was still out renting movies with her boyfriend.

Before. I don't think KC dumped the bag until the day GA tried to get in the trunk to get the gas cans. I think that spooked her and she dumped the bag in the closest place she could. There was something in the trunk KC did not want her dad to see or why would she go off on him like that. She is pure evil and I am starting believe her whole family is evil.

Before. It is sickening how she just carried on the way she did. What time did she say she got off of work? What time was this? Not too much time to be frantic about your missing baby. She didn't even leave for her imaginary job till almost one in the afternoon.

I think that too which is why I think this house on Brackenwood would be a good stash spot (at least for awhile).

me three. Caylee was dead before Blockbuster, but not in the trunk at that time. The body in the trunk would move around in the trunk when she hit the brakes (unless she secured it with something), and surely he would have asked "what is that noise?" But regardless, what if they had broken down, were involved in an accident, or had a flat? Too risky, even for a fool like her.

Before.

Casey knew WHEN she packed on June 16 before heading for Tony's she needed clothes and supplies for a LONG stay with Tony.

All of Caylee's stuff including diapers was left at the Anthony house.

I think THAT says a lot.

I wonder who's car they went to Blockbuster in? Was it her car? I can believe it. She pushes the limit, George said.

me three. Caylee was dead before Blockbuster, but not in the trunk at that time. The body in the trunk would move around in the trunk when she hit the brakes (unless she secured it with something), and surely he would have asked "what is that noise?" But regardless, what if they had broken down, were involved in an accident, or had a flat? Too risky, even for a fool like her.

Did Casey and Tony take Casey's car to Blockbuster?

Or Tony's. If I had a dead body in my trunk I'd let the guy assume the masculine role and do the driving.

JMO

I vote before also. I always wanted to believe after seeing the video from the 16th and then the photos from Fusion that following weekend that there was NO WAY that baby was dead before that. It sickens me, breaks my heart but that seems to be the case. I keep saying it....let me have the needle.

Before. It is sickening how she just carried on the way she did. What time did she say she got off of work? What time was this? Not too much time to be frantic about your missing baby. She didn't even leave for her imaginary job till almost one in the afternoon.

It is actually better than that, she dropped her off between 9-1 and then after work was "frantically" checking the stores and parks ZFG frequented (but not the hospitals). The time period she was doing that, she is on video at Blockbuster.

I believe that she wasnt chloroformed either (way to hot during those summer months to be left in the car night after night while KC was out partying it up), but I'm interested to hear all of your opinions on how she was killed if it wasn't the chloroform?? Was it suffocation?? Or do you believe something different?

Thanks so much...you guys are awesome...everytime I read a post I'm just in awe!!! :blowkiss:

I wonder how Cindy reconciles the Blockbuster video? What story does she tell herself about that? Because even if the Zanni the Nanny thing was true, her daughter was still missing and she was still out renting movies with her boyfriend.

Cindy live in her Fantasy "Perfert world" She spins things to suit herself JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back