Is Caylee alive.

• Yes

Votes: 67 8.7%
  • No

Votes: 702 91.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no way to get around the decomp issue. No one threw a body in the trunk at the tow yard and then took it out. The sweet little child we all have come to know and love is now playing at the feet of our lord. She is smiling and happy and safe from all harm now.

I know some have doubts about a mother being able to kill her child. Below is a snippet regarding another case. The stats are shocking:

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/11/25/kehoe.mom.charged/index.html

(snip)
Cases of mothers who kill their children, like Susan Smith and Andrea Yates, continue to fascinate the public, even as the rates of filicide -- the act of a parent who kills his or her own child -- have remained fairly stable.
"Because these cases are so tragic, they pull at your heartstrings, but they happen all the time," said Laurie Levenson, a professor at Loyola Law School in Los Angeles, California.
In 2005, 555 children under the age of five were victims of homicide, compared with 544 in 1976. The rate peaked in 1991 at 778 and bottomed out in 1971 at 511, according to statistics from the Department of Justice.
Another fairly stable statistic: In more than 50 percent of child homicides, the killer is a parent.
"The natural defense to anticipate is insanity because why would a mother kill her own child?" Levenson asked. "It certainly can be insanity, but it's not always the case. Perfectly sane people can do horrible things and they do, every day."
Mothers can be motivated to kill their children by several factors, according to criminologist James Alan Fox, Lipman Family professor of criminal justice at Northeastern University.
Some act on genuine psychotic delusions, as jurors determined to be the case with Texas mother Andrea Yates, who told doctors she drowned her five children because God told her to do so. Others can be motivated by selfish reasons: Susan Smith's alleged motive for killing her children was that she perceived them to be an obstacle in her relationship with her boyfriend.
"It's a crazy thing to do but crazy describes the behavior, not the mind," said Fox, adding that between 300 and 350 children have been homicide victims in 2008.

Suzie,

Thank you, that was informative. I didn't realize the stats, but I do know mothers and fathers get to the end of their rope so to speak. People just can't believe parents do these kind of things, but THEY DO. That's why this is so hard for everyone on this board to believe that KC could do this and CA and GA could cover up for her.

No, she's not alive. One look at CA's face tells you that she isn't and she and G know it. :mad:

I voted no, and it really makes me sad. She is alive and well with God and that brings a lot of comfort.....

*heavy sigh* Unfortunately for us, no.

If she is alive, I know that whoever has her, she is far better off than with these nut jobs!

i WISH THAT CAYLEE WAS ALIVE AND WELL LIVING WITH ANOTHER FAMILY. NEVER TO RETURN TO THESE PEOPLE. That poor baby-makes me sick when i think of her. We talk about this case and how nuts everyone is- but at the end of the story that baby is no longer here. SAD SAD SAD if George and Cindy dont come clean then charges should be brought and they should go to jail. Always pity them no matter how nuts they are but not now- not after the hairbrush and the dog toothbrush.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missylaforme