Votes: 67 8.7%
  • No

Votes: 702 91.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I voted no.

Caylee was alive on Father's Day.

I also believe she was still alive until George left for work the following afternoon.

After that... I think something terrible happened (accident or not, I don't know or really care) & the missed phone calls signaled the start of an endless web of lies & an attempt by 'mother of the year' to enjoy her new life of freedom from responsibility.

I voted yes. There is no evidence to point to her being dead. Until I see proof I will continue to believe Caylee is alive. I also think that there is more to this than we know.

That poll is very telling. Most think she is no longer with us. I hope it's wrong and Casey (or anyone) finally finds something to track her, but with all this time gone by? It's highly unlikely.

I had to vote no, but with a very heavy heart :(
There would be such joy for all of us here to be proven wrong, but I just can not discount the hits by 2 cadaver dogs + the car + every move Casey has made for the last 2 months. Every sign imo says she is dead, I have heard of no sign to give me hope.
That beautiful little girl had so much life in her, so much hope. I do understand how the gp's would be in a deep denial, if they let go of that hope then they'd have to be thinking like the majority of us here. I have only seen pictures of this baby and am heartbroken by all this, how can they be expected to deal with such a loss? My heart really does go out to them, Caylee was their hope and their future.

VB

I also thought from day one, she is not alive. Then I became hopeful, then not so much. I have gone back and forth but in all honesty, the thing that makes me think she is still alive is only the hope I cling to. It is not based on the facts to date. I believe Caylee is gone.

Her mother has most likely grown up around LE because of her father's job. Just like my little girl knows exactly how to make a battery via her father's job, I am sure Casey was exposed to the inner workings of LE. If anyone were to know how to get away with a murder, it would certainly be someone who knows how the system works in the first place. I think it is no accident that Casey was "hiding out" for 30+ days. The number one thing in a missing person's case that raises the chances of finding someone (dead or alive) is time. The only reason Caylee has not been found to date is the time that has passed and Casey's resolve in not talking.....another thing she probably learned being raised around LE.....keep your mouth shut.

I voted no. I would love to believe she's alive & if it wasn't for the dogs I would still hold out hope. I just can't get beyond the dogs. there is absoutely no reason for them to 'hit' on the trunk other than the fact that there was a dead body in there. It may not have been Caylees body but common sense says it is. Sad.

I think she is dead mainly because of the cadaver dogs... the length of time she has been missing doesn't make me think she is deceased...... remember ELIZABETH SMART?? 9 months missing and she was found alive! Oh wouldn't that be neat if Caylee was found alive!

I voted yes.
Regardless of the evidence, I'm holding out hope until they find a body or get a confession.
I know the odds are not in Caylee's favor, but I still remember everyone thinking Shawn Hornbeck was dead too.

These cases would help give me hope if Casey had reported her missing right away and was cooperating with LE. Both of these families tried EVERYTHING (including con artist psychics who were later proved wrong and ripped their hearts out by saying the children were dead). They called LE immediately. They cooperated completely. They never stopped searching. They were devastated.

Look at Shawn Horbeck's mother - this is even AFTER he was found. Does she look like she's been through hell or what?
photo_008s.jpg

Look at Ed Smart. Is this the face of longing? Of grief?
1844636.jpg

Now go scroll through the photo thread of Casey in that month before she reported Caylee missing. The ones of her dirty dancing are particularly helpful. Is that a mother in fear? In mourning? Searching? Hoping?

NO!

I would love to be wrong about this one, but no, I don't think she's alive. I think the "smell of death" from various sources and the hits from two separate cadavar dogs/handlers indicates that she is no longer with us. If I am right, may she rest in peace, and may her body be found so that she can receive a proper burial.

Even though it breaks my heart, I voted "no".
I hope and pray I'm wrong and that beautiful little angel is found safe and sound and SOON.

My heart says Yes!! but unfortunately my common sense tells me no....so I vote no

I voted yes. I pray to God (and I know you all do as well) that I am right. I am not ready to think for certainty otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missylaforme