Is Caylee alive.

• Yes

Votes: 67 8.7%
  • No

Votes: 702 91.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My heart wishes and prays that she is alive but my head tells me no, she isn't alive any longer.

If this were a "kidnapping", wouldn't someone have come forth to collect the reward money? Isn't it $225,000?

How do you know they are not? I happen to know that they are. If Cindy thought Caylee was no longer alive she would not be following up on tips.

Did they follow up on your tip?

How do you know they are not? I happen to know that they are. If Cindy thought Caylee was no longer alive she would not be following up on tips.

You can't look for a child IN YOUR HOUSE..........simple answer.

They have never searched the first time and even told LE told them not to, then LE said they never said that to the grandparents. WHY the LIE?

Cindy and Cayley have spoken in past tense about Caylee since this started and spoke of things like memorials. They gave away what we all feel we know.

The truth is.........in my opinion there are NO tips........Even LP said there were no tips. There were some "fake" emails........and my guess is they were from someone in the family.

If she thought there was a sighting as much of a control freak as she is, she would have been right there. She would be in PR, she would have been in Mexico, etc. if she believed that.

What has NOT happened speaks volumes in this case.

I think Caylee is dead but that it was an accident or some unforseeable event. Some people don't cry in public. Casey has been taught all her life to serve and conform to outer reality and the very reason she is so empty inside. She is lying to protect her mother. Cindy has told her she couldn't go on knowing something had happened to Caylee. Well, it did..we don't know know how or why yet but Casey is protecting her mother...each lie, each new turn gives her mother hope. And Cindy who smelled a dead body but doesn't want to believe the worst is satisfied with hope. it is a protective screen. Casey knows this.

I don't think it was an accident at all. WHY take a chance on getting the death penalty for a murder if an accident happened? No one would.

The reason the body is hard to find is because the body will tell the way she died. There is a real reason 31 days went by before she was reported missing and it would have been longer if Cindy had not freaked out.

My guess is she was beaten to death.

Hi ya newt!!!! :blowkiss:

With a huge lump in my throat /tears in my eyes I have to say no!!!
The evidence is overwhelming / I held out in hopes of a miracle.

I just pray that they find her little body to bring closure & then bring justice to her killer.

I would love it if she were and there was a great big huge conspiracy with Casey being involved with bad people...but well...deductive reasoning has me believing that she is unfortuantly not alive and I hope that we will eventually find out what REALLY happened. (I would even settle for the REAL truth and full immunity...Although full sentences on ALL other counts :))

Unfortunately not. I think she has not been alive since June 15/16. I hope that her remains are found and that she can have a proper burial. I of course hope that her killer and those that assisted her in any way are brought to justice.

As much as I hope that Caylee turns out to be alive, I do not believe that she is...With each passing day that her mother and her family refuses to assist in any way and with ANY information as to how she might be found, it becomes clearer and clearer that she is not.

(MOO)

Okay, so I am not posting this as a debate, so I hope that it doesn't get that far.. I just want to know what everyone's gut feelings are about this case.. Do you think Caylee is alive or deceased, in the woods, in a home safe, in the swamps, in PR? Any thoughts that just stick with you and you can't get rid of? First thoughts, lasting thoughts, thoughts from the heart?

My latest gut feeling.....
Because of the forensics in the trunk, Caylee has passed.

I believe there are others involved & this may have started out as a phony kidnap plot by Casey for money. Unfortunately, the chloroform was used & used incorrectly.

In Casey's mind, she is not responsible. And quite possibly could be leaving clues/hints.

She's just too smug and self-confident...I think she killed her and feels quite sure that the body won't be found.

(Makes me very sad.)

95% of the time I believe that Caylee is no longer with us due to the evidence of death.
Alot of the time I do not want to believe that Casey (or any other mother) could kill their child.
Even though I realize that she is a pathelogical liar, she shows no feelings what so ever regarding not seeing her child for the last 13 weeks. Sometimes I think, could she have sold her? And that is why she, CA, GA & LA do not appear to be as upset as I think I would be if I thought for one minute my child was dead. And now the lies are so big and have gone on for so long that they can't/won't come clean even if it means a live Caylee?
But then there is the evidence that points to death...

I feel so left out of the race... I'm on the fence. I can't commit to either road because they both have valid reasons.... guess I now know what it feels like to be a member of the green party in a republican/democratic world.

Okay, so I am not posting this as a debate, so I hope that it doesn't get that far.. I just want to know what everyone's gut feelings are about this case.. Do you think Caylee is alive or deceased, in the woods, in a home safe, in the swamps, in PR? Any thoughts that just stick with you and you can't get rid of? First thoughts, lasting thoughts, thoughts from the heart?

Interesting question. As soon as I heard of this incident, my gut said that Caylee was dead at the hands of her mother. Never waivered in that feeling at all. I really believe that KC did not want to deal with a child impacting her ability to go out and party. While it would have been the easiest thing to sign over custody to her parents, I think she has so much resentment towards her mother that she would not do that to spite her mom.
As for where she is, I wish I knew. I hate the idea of her little body never being discovered.
I think we could have a field day analyzing KC's behavior as a personality disorder or other psychiatric diagnoses that have been discussed on other threads by those with personal or professional insight. My thought? KC is just EVIL. Just as there is good on this earth there is also evil, and I believe KC is the embodement of evil.

I still think that KC was living for the moment - that she was trying to have her cake and eat it too - that she was running around with college students and singles, she was loving it, and Caylee was in the way of that.

I don't think for one minute that she would have deliberately killed Caylee. I feel that she loved her. It is just in my gut that she didn't do it on purpose, whatever it was.

I think it was just that proverbial snowball rolling downhill. I know that not everybody feels sorry for KC but I do. I think her personality is ill. I think that she put Caylee's body somewhere but that she is able to compartmentalize - and that she's just not going to that compartment.

Don't kill me. JMO. :)

I still think that KC was living for the moment - that she was trying to have her cake and eat it too - that she was running around with college students and singles, she was loving it, and Caylee was in the way of that.

I don't think for one minute that she would have deliberately killed Caylee. I feel that she loved her. It is just in my gut that she didn't do it on purpose, whatever it was.

I think it was just that proverbial snowball rolling downhill. I know that not everybody feels sorry for KC but I do. I think her personality is ill. I think that she put Caylee's body somewhere but that she is able to compartmentalize - and that she's just not going to that compartment.

Don't kill me. JMO. :)

I think shes dead..I agree with most of your statement. I personally think some sort of accident happened. KC is seriously mentally ill, Im not sure if I feel sorry for her..but I do agree she has tucked it away in her mind and is in as much denial as the rest of the family.
Its tragic all the way around.

Gosh, I've gone back and forth some. There have been times when I held out hope that Caylee is alive, but then the information with regards to the hair and the stain and chloroform came up, and I waivered slightly. But then, i realized that it is not confirmed. I made a choice to keep an open mind because i have doubts in both directions, and feel that the evidence they say they have, imo, is unsustantiated at this point. Until we have the evidence confirmed or not... or some information from TES about recovering a body, I have to look at the many sightings. We do not have all of LE's info on it, nor do we have all the info on the whole case. So, with that being said, I will keep an open mind until the proof is shown either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmeyer