Do you think Kyron is still alive?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Sad as it is, I do not believe Kyron is alive and hasn't been since day one. moo:(

No. I can't think of a single reason for someone to hold out this long keeping him away from home. There are rewards for his return and intense media scrutiny and the case has captured the hearts of the public. I believe if someone could produce a live Kyron, they would have already done so.

I do feel as if he is alive. It is the same feeling I had with Elizabeth Smart, but I admit, it may just be hopeful thinking. I just can't shake the feeling that he is alive.

j

I think I want him to be alive and to be able to run back into his parent's arms. He seems so alive in the pictures of him I've seen, like I could reach out and touch him. But I know, in my heart, that he's been gone since June 4, 2010.

My heart just breaks for his family, especially with his eighth birthday coming up soon. I know I'll be so sad on 9/9/10. I don't know how Kaine didn't break down completely when that lunchbox he ordered for Kyron came in the mail. I'd be in a mental institution by now.

I think he is not alive :(. But, I want to look like an idiot and a fool and be totally wrong about that. It would be an infinitely small price to pay for him to be alive and well.

I think he died the day he disappeared. Since I am notoriously wrong about such things, this is hope.

There's part of me that wants to believe he is alive, too. It's my heart. It makes me so sad to think that this precious boy is dead. :(

However, the logical side of me thinks how could someone keep him for 3 months with no sightings and no evidence that he is still alive.

Yes, my heart says there's still hope. But logically with all this time passing by and Kyron still missing....I think he's dead. (it is so hard to type that)

By now, if it was a plot to wisk him away but keep him alive, someone would've been able to bring him back alive, and get out of a long prison term with some story, but that hasn't happened because unfortunately Kyron must've been harmed and killed - it's the only logical conclusion I can come up with.

I hope I'm wrong. Prayers to his family. This is horrible suffering they are going through not knowing one way or the other.

I would so wish him to be alive and have the perp get a message to LE and just drop off Kyron anywhere safely. I keep praying that Kyron is alive and this whole saga comes to an abrupt halt. I have wracked my pea sized brain as to ''why'' (if it WAS TH) and the only thing I can come up with is ''an accident" (like so many goofy backing up the truck over the kid moments -- too many of those to recite).

Hopefully, this will make sense...I am, also 50/50.

If Kaine and Desiree were not so positive that he was alive, I'd be more inclined to go
100% that he is not. Even if LE wanted to use K & D as tools to help nab whoever did this, I think the loss of Kyron forever would be too raw to use them at all the press conferences, and to meet with other parents at the school.

The part of me that sez he's not alive is fueled by all the cases that have come up in the last few years and how these cases usually turn out. He's been gone too long.

I just would like this child to come back alive. Nascar is in town this holiday weekend and Kyron reminds me of one of my cousins kids when he was Kyrons age. They came to visit and Nascar was running so we took him to the race. We were sitting in the stands before the race, and he leaned over to his dad and said "Dad, this is the best day of my life!" I thought it was the sweetest thing ever!

I want Kyron to come home and be able to do this...

When I turned on my PC just thirty seconds ago there was Kyrons beautiful smiling face on AOL. For a moment I thought OMG great news. But only to find "3 Months Later, Where Is Kyron Horman?"

I can only hold out for the hope that TH is just vindictive and Kyron is somewhere alive(if indeed she is involved) but how cunning and cruel can a person be just to get revenge? I just don't think that is the case here sadly.

I'll provide the link that got my attention.

http://www.aolnews.com/nation/artic.../19616665?icid=main|main|dl1|sec1_lnk3|168442

Kyron you are so missed and loved!!!!

My heart wants to say he is still alive and well, but my brain is saying he is gone.
I really hope his parents do know something we do not know.
I want him to be on a summer vacation, come home laughing.
I want him to go back to school on his first day.
My brain says if he was alive TH/DD would be talking so they do not get into
deep trouble. I think they do not talk because it will show they murdered him.
JMOO

sadly, I think Kyron is already gone and has been dead since shortly after he was taken. I would love to be wrong, but is going to stash a child this long.

I feel if it was TH & any accomplices that took Kyron, then my guess would be that Kyron is no longer alive, because why would she stay silent for so long and not clear her name, and perhaps that of DDS, and maybe anyone else LE think is involved. This just wouldn't make any sense, unless she is playing some game to see how long she can hold out, and what LE will do with info. about this case. Maybe if she does get charged and go to prison for disappearing Kyron, maybe then she will say where he is if he is still alive? Although i cannot fathom why she would be hiding Kyron for whatever reason for this long.
If Kyron was taken by a stranger perp, the perhaps there is a very slim chance he is still alive, as with other chidren that have been found alive at some stage after their disappearance.

I think Kyron is still at the school or surrounding area and in that case he is not alive.

I think Kyron may have been abducted by a stranger, in that case, I don't think he's alive, but then there's hope because of the other children that have been found alive and living with their abductor.

Recently, only recently, I believe there indeed might have been a kidnapping, with Terri NOT directly involved, only because of what have I read on another sites and seen photos of who may have been involved, illegally in this country, and that kidnapping is big in Mexico and it is coming over here. Kyron could have been alive and the kidnappers could have had ever intention of turning over Kyron alive but with all the media, and maybe LE hot on their trail (as in questioning them as being accomplices to Terri), they had to dispose of Kyron.

I think it's very possible that Terri convinced someone that Kyron was abused and that he's now underground or in Mexico or Canada. But, if Kaine isn't publicly telling all he knows about Terri's behavior, the marriage, drinking, or drug problems then I think it's also possible that Kyron is deceased. There seems to be quite a few discrepancies about the marriage and Terri, so it's hard to really decide on a theory of alive or deceased.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erinrebano
Back