Do you think Kyron is still alive?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
No, I think he left this world before 9a.m. on the 4th. But that thought does not stop me for praying for his safe return.

Sadly, I don't think he is alive and hasn't been since June 4 2010.

The theory that some kindhearted and childless couple bought him or agreed to hide him away seems implausible because Kyron is 7...he's not going to forget his past life, his parents, his house, his schoolmates, etc. Its not like he was a newborn or a 3 yr old who would forget their parents eventually. Kyron probably knew his phone number at home, he undoubtably knew how to call 911.
It would be so far-fetched and also dangerous for the people holding him, they would have to keep watch on him 24/7, BUT it has happened before so I guess its not a complete impossibilty. Although I don't believe its the case here.

I can see why his parents and others hold on to the hope he is still alive, because the alternative is too hard to fathom.

(And I wish the FBI could torture Terri too, to get some answers....it just rubs me raw that she sits at her parents house scott-free right now, and I am quite sure she can live without her cell and the internet. If she were in jail she'd be without them too, so she probably is happy to have the nice accomodations of her parents home compared to a jail cell.) JMO

eta: if Terri was innocent she would be screaming it from the highest hill, everyday, especially since she has lost her baby girl....I hear no screaming, so.......

abbie

I feel that Kyron is no longer with us..he has been in Jesus's arms safe since June 4.

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

I am on the fence leaning more towards he is alive somewhere (80/20) ... I do not see Terri killing Kyron, handing him off yes killing him no.
I don't believe who has him has killed him either, I think Kyron would have been found by now if deceased ....

I am on the fence leaning more towards he is alive somewhere (80/20) ... I do not see Terri killing Kyron, handing him off yes killing him no.
I don't believe who has him has killed him either, I think Kyron would have been found by now if deceased ....

Respectfully, its a big big world, mysticrose. I am sure there are plenty of places they haven't searched because they don't think they are plausible locations...JMO

abbie

Respectfully, its a big big world, mysticrose. I am sure there are plenty of places they haven't searched because they don't think they are plausible locations...JMO

abbie

You are right it is a big world and Kyron could be alive anywhere in the USA or out of the country.

So many do not keep up with missing children cases and don't even know that Kyron is missing. Imo that is why children who were missing weren't found until many months or many years later. They were there the entire time yet no one recognized them as a missing child.

IMO

Deep down I do not think so. Do I PRAY he is? Yes.

If he is, I think I will pass out from complete shock.

Kyron is no longer in this world. He is safe in the arms of God & his angels. I wish he had been returned to Desiree's custody. Kaine did not realize that a woman as unbalanced as Terri would take out her vengeance & anger on the beautiful child he loved so much.

Unfortunately no. I hope I am proven wrong.

Sadly, I think that Kyron is no longer alive here on Earth. What an incredible tragedy and incomprehensible loss if this is true. :(

I pray every night that I will be proven wrong......

I am used to dealing in statistics and probabilities. And the statistics for missing children are grim IMO. Especially a child who vanished 3 months ago.
I hope every day that Kyron will be found. If he is deceased, he deserves a funeral,and a decent burial. And the people who loved him ,and took care of him, need to be able to mourn his passing, and obtain some kind of closure... In a few months it will start raining here in the NW,and less people will be out and about.Less people to possibly find Kyron. So, I guess my answer to this question is,sadly,no, I do not think Kyron is alive...

All JMO

All I can say is I pray he is, and as long as his mother, Desiree, hasn't given up hope (and she knows more than we do) why should we? Sharon Murch hasn't given up hope about Michaela all these years later and Terri Probyn didn't give up hope about Jaycee either. Miracles do happen, I'm a believer.

I believe Kyron was murdered the day he went missing. That is why I find that last picture of him smiling in front of his project so disturbing. Smiling one minute and gone the next. Makes me wish I could reach into that picture and protect him.

Does anyone know how or where to order Kyron bracelets?
Thank you.

It will be one year on the 13th of this month that my son passed away. He was 28 and passed away in the presence of someone we didn't know. In the 3 hours that my husband was gone to find out what happened to him I REFUSED to believe it up until the time I knew I had to bury him. They should not give up hope...never

It will be one year on the 13th of this month that my son passed away. He was 28 and passed away in the presence of someone we didn't know. In the 3 hours that my husband was gone to find out what happened to him I REFUSED to believe it up until the time I knew I had to bury him. They should not give up hope...never

I'm so sorry. :grouphug:

I am used to dealing in statistics and probabilities. And the statistics for missing children are grim IMO. Especially a child who vanished 3 months ago.
I hope every day that Kyron will be found. If he is deceased, he deserves a funeral,and a decent burial. And the people who loved him ,and took care of him, need to be able to mourn his passing, and obtain some kind of closure... In a few months it will start raining here in the NW,and less people will be out and about.Less people to possibly find Kyron. So, I guess my answer to this question is,sadly,no, I do not think Kyron is alive...

All JMO

But isn't that the time the hunters enter the woods? Often hunters, campers or fishermen find bodies because they go to places others don't go to.

Although I do think Kyron is alive ...not deceased and no longer in the area.

IMO

No, unfortunately. He will (hopefully) be found one day. But if Ms. Gardner (DDS) has anything to do with it, I'm sure she did her best at concealing him.

JMO

Mel

I'm so so sorry.

:grouphug:

Mel

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member