Do you think Kyron is still alive?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
He's been deceased since June 4, probably dead by 10:39 AM on that day.

My op.

It's very sad if they (D&K) have to hope he is alive with a sexual predator, such as Jaycee was...:(

And I don't get the idea that they DO think that. I think they would appear very distraught about what must be happening to him while he is being held, which somehow they don't. They seem to be thinking it is just a "safekeeping" kind of holding. Like in the case of the little girl who was recently found living in Arizona (I think it was), being cared for as a daughter.

JMO

I look at how sure I was that the victim was deceased in other missing cases and I turned out to be all wrong even though at the time I had thoroughly convinced myself they were dead.

I think that is just a normal assumption and even moreso on message boards that keeps up with missing person cases.

However in this case there is no evidence leading to Kyron being deceased. If the perp is Terri, and I am still not convinced of that, I do not feel it is logical that she took him from the school then drove him somewhere to kill him and had time to dispose of his body so well where he is never found and then had time to return to normal activities.

I did think that Shawn Hornbeck was dead although his parents never did believe he was and I did believe Elizabeth Smart was dead even though her family continued to search for an alive Elizabeth. Also I was convinced that Shasta or Dylan Greone were dead within hours after they were kidnapped and that was wrong. For 6 weeks Dylan did live his life of hell before being murdered but Shasta came back home to be with her father. Then there is Steven Stayner and Duggard and so many other cases where the missing child was found to be alive.

IMO

But none of those children were found to be in the hands of anyone with good intentions...I think that if Terri is involved, Kyron is not alive as I believe he would have been returned by now, and if he was taken by a predator...who knows.

From the beginning, I have felt a heavy sense of doom in regard to Kyron's disappearance. I really don't believe he is alive but I am hoping and praying that I am wrong.

But none of those children were found to be in the hands of anyone with good intentions...I think that if Terri is involved, Kyron is not alive as I believe he would have been returned by now, and if he was taken by a predator...who knows.

I think whomever has him would never return him now. The heat is just too much. Imo they will lay low.

The problem with looking for an alive Kyron is the same as it was in the other cases I mentioned regardless who the people were that took them. They were all missing but sadly most of America does not even know they are missing. That is why they can be hidden in plain sight for so long and no one was the wiser.

Kyron's story didn't even make our local news so no one even mentions him here because they aren't aware that he is even missing and it happens that way all across America.

Those on crime message boards are aware and usually a lot of us watch shows like NG or JVM but it is obvious with 300 million people in this country a vast amount of citizens don't even watch these type shows.

IMO

I think whomever has him would never return him now. The heat is just too much. Imo they will lay low.

The problem with looking for an alive Kyron is the same as it was in the other cases I mentioned regardless who the people were that took them. They were all missing but sadly most of America does not even know they are missing. That is why they can be hidden in plain sight for so long and no one was the wiser...

IMO

Initially, I thought TH went into a fit of rage and murdered him, dumped him quickly and then drove all over making sure people saw her (the interview with the gym friend that saw her in Freddie's is IMHO classic over-compensating on TH's part to not only be seen, but then she shows this acquaintance a picture of Kyron at his science fair that morning? Then goes home and quickly posts it? No one does that).

But anyways - as this case unfolded it has become clear to me she planned it out. For some reason to me, that makes it different. I can't help thinking there are easier plans to murder a little boy than taking him from school on a busy day and then crossing your fingers the teacher won't care that he's absent/missing right away, and right away people aren't searching for *her* as well as him. How could she cover her tracks so easily in that case?

Soooo, I believe there is a very good chance she planned for someone to take Kyron. Not a helpful soul, a criminal soul. Drug dealer, SO, drug cartel, sex slave trader, etc, and I think that he could be in Mexico. Since she tried to hire a landscaper to murder her husband, and many many landscapers out here are Mexican, maybe she struck a deal with another. Maybe she has a drug problem or a debt of some type - maybe she wanted to get rid of Kyron to both punish Kaine and the school (seems she is bitter about not getting a job there), but she also wanted to cover her arse in case she was brought up on charges about his disappearance -- her ace in the hole could be the location - then she could say she was the victim of blackmail, etc. and was 'terrified of coming forward because they said they'd kill him.' Quotes by me, theory by me...

TH, DDS, and possibly the 'person seen near the truck' are going to be the key.

(Please note that I am not by any means trying to add race to this issue or implying that anyone from Mexico is more likely to commit a crime -- at all. I am simply trying to wrap my brain around who logically could have him hidden for this long, who Terri is associated with (i.e., landscapers and DDS) where he could be stashed and why).

Initially, I thought TH went into a fit of rage and murdered him, dumped him quickly and then drove all over making sure people saw her (the interview with the gym friend that saw her in Freddie's is IMHO classic over-compensating on TH's part to not only be seen, but then she shows this acquaintance a picture of Kyron at his science fair that morning? Then goes home and quickly posts it? No one does that).

But anyways - as this case unfolded it has become clear to me she planned it out. For some reason to me, that makes it different. I can't help thinking there are easier plans to murder a little boy than taking him from school on a busy day and then crossing your fingers the teacher won't care that he's absent/missing right away, and right away people aren't searching for *her* as well as him. How could she cover her tracks so easily in that case?

Soooo, I believe there is a very good chance she planned for someone to take Kyron. Not a helpful soul, a criminal soul. Drug dealer, SO, drug cartel, sex slave trader, etc, and I think that he could be in Mexico. Since she tried to hire a landscaper to murder her husband, and many many landscapers out here are Mexican, maybe she struck a deal with another. Maybe she has a drug problem or a debt of some type - maybe she wanted to get rid of Kyron to both punish Kaine and the school (seems she is bitter about not getting a job there), but she also wanted to cover her arse in case she was brought up on charges about his disappearance -- her ace in the hole could be the location - then she could say she was the victim of blackmail, etc. and was 'terrified of coming forward because they said they'd kill him.' Quotes by me, theory by me...

(Please note that I am not by any means trying to add race to this issue or implying that anyone from Mexico is more likely to commit a crime -- at all. I am simply trying to wrap my brain around who logically could have him hidden for this long, who Terri is associated with (i.e., landscapers and DDS) where he could be stashed and why).

This actually sounds very plausible to me. It also makes me think that the reason the MFH landscaper didn't go to the police *could* be that he is an undocumented immigrant (just speculating, no evidence about that, or even who he actually is). TH could even have thought that a person who is already involved in "illegal" activities (entering the country illegally) would have connections or inclination to help her with her illegal intentions, and might also be vulnerable to various forms of manipulation. Again, all speculation on my part.

But regarding her being able to count on the school not contacting her about his absence, I think she covered that base by telling the teacher she was taking Kyron to a doctor's appointment.

Or, what if it was true that she told the teacher they were going to look at exhibits together, not go to a doctor's appt? What if the teacher really did "mess that up"? Even that (going to look at exhibits with baby K and TH) would give her an hour before the school would notice Kyron's being missing, because they were regrouping in the classroom at 10, when attendance was taken. Between 9 and 10, the teacher would assume he was with his stepmom and sister, touring the exhibits. (Someone elsewhere on the board said that TH probably did expect a call after that first hour, and that's why she only had her alibi arranged for that time period--the two FM stops.)

JMO

The problem with looking for an alive Kyron is the same as it was in the other cases I mentioned regardless who the people were that took them. They were all missing but sadly most of America does not even know they are missing. That is why they can be hidden in plain sight for so long and no one was the wiser.

Kyron's story didn't even make our local news so no one even mentions him here because they aren't aware that he is even missing and it happens that way all across America.

Those on crime message boards are aware and usually a lot of us watch shows like NG or JVM but it is obvious with 300 million people in this country a vast amount of citizens don't even watch these type shows.

IMO

On the whole, ITA with your assessment. However, yesterday I spoke to my best friend who lives in upper nowhere, snow belt, New York, and she knew about Kyron. She didn't know a lot, just what she heard on the news, and she had heard about the SM.

Now, for the interesting part. My best friend is moving, Saturday, to Portland. Drats, If I'd know when she was moving this week, I'd have taken the trip up there with her, but I'll be visiting SOON. However, she is moving near her son who also works for Intel and I've know him since he was pre-teen. I also believe he's a lot like KH in some ways. My BF's son is in his own little world, a great thinker, and I've even known him to dislike women (conditioning from his father) and be untruthful once in a while (when he wanted to manipulate things) - and I'm NOT saying KH is the exact same way because I have no way of knowing, just thinking about cerebral types in general.

I think I'm trying to say that more people than we might think know about this case, and different people have different ways of thinking and acting, as if this is news to anyone here, LOL.

Edited to add: I think it 50/50 on being alive.

My opinion only

On the whole, ITA with your assessment. However, yesterday I spoke to my best friend who lives in upper nowhere, snow belt, New York, and she knew about Kyron. She didn't know a lot, just what she heard on the news, and she had heard about the SM.

Now, for the interesting part. My best friend is moving, Saturday, to Portland. Drats, If I'd know when she was moving this week, I'd have taken the trip up there with her, but I'll be visiting SOON. However, she is moving near her son who also works for Intel and I've know him since he was pre-teen. I also believe he's a lot like KH in some ways. My BF's son is in his own little world, a great thinker, and I've even known him to dislike women (conditioning from his father) and be untruthful once in a while (when he wanted to manipulate things) - and I'm NOT saying KH is the exact same way because I have no way of knowing, just thinking about cerebral types in general.
I think I'm trying to say that more people than we might think know about this case, and different people have different ways of thinking and acting, as if this is news to anyone here, LOL.

My opinion only

The Aspy personality is what it is... but IMHO there is no reason to think just because someone has this cerebral type personality they are prone to dislike women..JMHO

The Aspy personality is what it is... but IMHO there is no reason to think just because someone has this cerebral type personality they are prone to dislike women..JMHO

Oh, I didn't know that Kaine had been diagnosed with Asperger's.

My opinion only

I know that you will miss your best friend. Nice to know you will be traveling there to see them soon.

I can only speak of my local area. I am in contact with quite a few people daily/weekly and I haven't found one person that knows about Kyron being missing other than my children because I have told them about his case. It didnt make our local news coverage.

IMO

I am not sure I see anything sinister in the part of your post I have bolded.

If I have new photos of my children or grandchildren I do show their photos and the person doesn't have to be a close friend but someone with whom I am familiar with and on a friendly basis.

Also my family had a family reunion yesterday. We got home around 6 pm and by 7 pm I had the photos uploaded to my FaceBook page.

I see it differently than you do. Imo, it was a very high risk move to leave the school with Kryon and especially park the truck right in front of the school almost on the edge of Skyline Blvd where any and everybody could see it in plain sight if they were traveling in either direction on the road in front of the school.

I really am uncertain what happened to Kyron or by whom. I hope LE resolves the case soon.

IMO

I don't think he's alive and have not felt that he was since the beginning of this bizarre case.

I just don't see how he would be any more. Although miracles have happened and I pray I am wrong.

Poor boy. He should have picked out his little backpack and his first day of school clothes and gone to school this week. :*(

It's very sad if they (D&K) have to hope he is alive with a sexual predator, such as Jaycee was...:(

Yes, cluciano this is what my GREATEST fear of believing that Kyron is still alive means. First of all given the statistics we already know the likelihood of him EVEN BEING ALIVE[at 3 months out] is pretty much slim to none.. Then I'd say on top of that stat the ones who do make it this long[being still alive]that the likelihood of them being in a stable, nurturing, and loving home are MUCH MORE EVEN SLIM TO NONE..

There for leading to my GREATEST fear that IF Kyron somehow, someway is STILL ALIVE that what that poor, precious, innocent little boy is/has been enduring for these last 3 months is a fate much worse than any of us can personally even comprehend..

And it is because of that last thought mentioned that in many ways I do pray that Kyron has not suffered one ounce of pain, sorrow, fear, and terror since that fateful June 4th day.[meaning I pray that he was spared such horrendous and traumatic abuse and instead has no longer been "with us" since June 4th]

Added:
I too would think that KH and DY would feel similarly..jmo

I just don't see how he would be any more. Although miracles have happened and I pray I am wrong.

Poor boy. He should have picked out his little backpack and his first day of school clothes and gone to school this week. :*(

I agree, cakegirl:*(
It is so very heartbreaking. The thought of all of Kyron's little friends and classmates anxiously awaiting that BIG FIRST DAY OF THE THIRD GRADE...

And all the exciting things that go along with getting ready for that day.. New school clothes, helping dad pack all his new supplies into that awesome&cool backpack that he should've picked out for himself, packing and taking that awesome, new "Toy Story" lunch box that he received in the mail this summer, getting that "back to school" haircut, and heartwrenching of ALL that excitement felt that first early morning getting up for THIRD GRADE. The butterflies in the tummy, where you're so excited you can't even eat your breakfast[much like that same excitement kept you up all nite in anticipation of that first day back].. The fun of hearing and sharing what his friends did/went during summer vacation as well as he should have been sharing his summer spent with mom&Tony on the house boat with his little cousins that he was so very much looking forward too..

This angers me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS MAKES MY BLOOD BOIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That this most precious and most innocent little boy has been "robbed" of ALL OF THIS[and understand this is JUST ONE TINY SLIVER OF A DAY IN THE GRAND SCHEME OF AN ENTIRE LIFE THAT HAS BEEN TAKEN FROM THIS LITTLE BOY AND TAKEN FROM HIS PARENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]

I CANNOT EVEN BEAR TO REALLY WRAP MY HEAD AROUND THE TRAGEDY OF WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO KYRON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT TRULY IS ALMOST MORE THAN A HUMAN CAN BEAR[am speaking in terms of being his parents]

I WANT THEM TO HAVE ANSWERS RIGHT NOW! NOT TOMORROW, BUT NOW! I WANT THIS UNNECESSARY EXCRUCIATING OF PAIN OF NOT KNOWING WHAT, WHEN, WHERE AND HOW? I WANT IT TO BE ALLEVIATED RIGHT NOW FOR THESE PARENTS!!!!!

IT IS THE VERY LEAST THAT BE CAN DONE FOR THEM. TO ATLEAST GIVE THEIR MINDS "SOME" SMALL AMOUNT OF PEACE IN RECEIVING CLOSURE FROM THE ANSWERS OF THE WHAT, WHEN, WHERE, AND HOW OF WHAT TOOK PLACE ON JUNE 4TH TO THEIR PRECIOUS SON, KYRON!!!!!

Hailing from Spokane, WA, I feel semi-close to this case. Reading posts for so long has me wondering why there are not more woman in LE. This site amazes me.

After ingesting all info from this case, my first thought is that TMH is given far too much credit for masterminding a crime. Ms. TMH appears to barely have the intellectual capacity to think inside or outside of “the box”. TMH is however an expert liar, who upon realizing that she isn’t ALL THAT (and basically never was) decided to use her pseudo powers, or should I say vajaja powers to manipulate her world at the expense of a sweet young boy. TMH is a textbook sociopath and DeeDee was simply a barnacle on her butt.

So, MHO is that the criminal behavior was not as complex as most would think. Seriously, even a box of rocks would know better than to attempt hiring a hit man, act like a complete GOMER at a press conference (snuggling up to DY) for their missing son, etc., etc..In a nutshell, TMH is a stupid woman. Dumbo + Sociopath = TROUBLE.

MHO again, yes this crime was sexually motivated but not to drop poor Kyron in the seedy world of child traffic. More so, even dumber peeps (possibly DD and AS) did “favors” for THE QUEEN of IDIOTS to rid her of a step-son who she viewed as an annoyance. I don’t even think they may have been aware of her motive…. cause they are hmmmmm, DUMB and both thought they may be the KING!!

It hurts me to write this, as my daughters’ Birthday is the same day as Kyron’s. I believe Terri herself murdered Kyron. Her pawns were just that and unknowing.

A DUMB woman would keep quiet about everything to save her sorry butt. A decent woman would conjure up a soul, accept their stupidity and give his body back to his parents and a world full of intelligent people who value the treasure of a beautiful child.

I do hope I am wrong.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erinrebano
Back