Votes: 166 46.5%
  • Don't know

Votes: 37 10.4%
  • Dead and parents are innocent

Votes: 63 17.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone agrees that the McCann's baby listening plan was a horrible idea. They should not have left the children there. They were wrong.

There are just so many other things to discuss, I don't know why that is still the major point of contention.

But yet they are, And they are fine. So what does that say?? It says that they are good parents. Whether you like their choices or not, The twins are doing well and seem to be growing and hitting their normal milestones in life.

Plenty of bad parents have (some) children who are still alive.

If the standard of good parenting is that you only managed to lose one third of your children due to negligence it seems to me that it is not asking very much.

Everyone agrees that the McCann's baby listening plan was a horrible idea. They should not have left the children there. They were wrong.

There are just so many other things to discuss, I don't know why that is still the major point of contention.

I think it's a point of contention because everyone but the McCanns agree. Gerry doesn't seem to see anything wrong with leaving babies alone, even after what happened to Madeleine.

That makes them seem very off.

As in the Ramsey case, a lot of the suspicion and cynicism from the public comes from their behaviours after the event.

The more they yap (both couples loved the media) the more they reveal about their true selves.

Not pretty is it.

Personally I have always wondered what Gerry said on the first day of the holiday when chided by his friend "Cheer up Gerry you're on holiday" to which Gerry said (on film), "*advertiser censored** off, I'm not here to enjoy myself".

I have always wondered what he was there for....

:cow:

As in the Ramsey case, a lot of the suspicion and cynicism from the public comes from their behaviours after the event.

The more they yap (both couples loved the media) the more they reveal about their true selves.

Not pretty is it.

Personally I have always wondered what Gerry said on the first day of the holiday when chided by his friend "Cheer up Gerry you're on holiday" to which Gerry said (on film), "*advertiser censored** off, I'm not here to enjoy myself".

I have always wondered what he was there for....

:cow:

I have heard you talk about Gerry saying that in the past, do you a link or could you post the video? I would absolutely <3 too see it :)

I have heard you talk about Gerry saying that in the past, do you a link or could you post the video? I would absolutely <3 too see it :)

Took a while but I finally found it. You have to listen very carefully, his accent doesn't help either, but once you hear it, it's unmistakeable.

Gerry Mccann showing true colours with pact team mccann - YouTube

Thoughts on viewing myself a second time - Madeleine once again is the odd man out. She's beside neither of her parents again (just like the family portrait where she's shoved off to the side like an afterthought) and she's dressed entirely in pink, whereas her brothers and sister are dressed like K&G in neutrals. Could mean absolutely nothing of course apart from M was old enough to insist on pink everything like some little girls (and my friends dog!).

Also, I have never seen a more depressed looking group of toddlers in my life.

:moo:

Took a while but I finally found it. You have to listen very carefully, his accent doesn't help either, but once you hear it, it's unmistakeable.

Gerry Mccann showing true colours with pact team mccann - YouTube

Thoughts on viewing myself a second time - Madeleine once again is the odd man out. She's beside neither of her parents again (just like the family portrait where she's shoved off to the side like an afterthought) and she's dressed entirely in pink, whereas her brothers and sister are dressed like K&G in neutrals. Could mean absolutely nothing of course apart from M was old enough to insist on pink everything like some little girls (and my friends dog!) does.

Also, I have never seen a more depressed looking group of toddlers in my life.

:moo:

I hear the Foff, But after that he says im here to enjoy myself. I don't hear the " im not"

I hear " Im hear to enjoy myself. "

I hear the Foff, But after that he says im here to enjoy myself. I don't hear the " im not"

I hear " Im hear to enjoy myself. "

It's unmistakeable.

He's responding to Payne who says "cheer up".

He says "*advertiser censored** off, I'm not here to enjoy myself.

The "not" is slightly obscured but the clue is in the rhythm of his speech which tells me there is a word between "I'm" and "here", also the context.

To tell someone to "*advertiser censored** off", to people from the UK, is to say "No".

To simplify -

P Cheer up, Gerry. (translation: you look miserable).

G No. I'm not here to enjoy myself.

If he'd said. Cheer up Gerry, and Gerry had said, no, I'm here to enjoy myself, it doesn't make any sense.

The camera passed quickly over him and no smile or positive body language was forthcoming, so it appears he not only said those exact words, he also meant them. They were not even spoken in the tone of a man who is having a remotely good time.

On holidays in warm foreign lands with your gold credit card, your beautiful wife and children, and your best friends.

Why on earth would you be having a good time?

:banghead:

I think if you hear that, That is what you hear, But it is not unmistakable to me. I don't hear it. I hear his accent, I don't hear "I'm Not" . I hear, "I'm here to enjoy myself. "Which makes more sense anyway in the context of what is said to him.

Nevermind. Misunderstood. I don't think the video means anything. But that's me.

Watching all the news coverage today. I believe that maddie was taken alive and may still be alive.

I think that they are much closer to finding out what happened to her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. Auto correct has a mind of its own.

Watching all the news coverage today. I believe that maddie was taken alive and may still be alive.

I think that they are much closer to finding out what happened to her.

BBM
Do you have a link?

You had said that there was nothing that suggested she was dead. My point is the dogs and DNA do suggest just that. You can't prove the dogs alert was false anymore then I can prove it was accurate. I guess it just depends on how you feel about cadaver dog's, but trying too discredit them when they have been very successful in the past doesn't make much sense.

I trust the dogs, they never have a hidden agenda or preconceived ideas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I trust the dogs, they never have a hidden agenda or preconceived ideas.

Considering there have been hundreds of people maybe thousands in that room. And that any one Of them could have bled there and that blood can decompose and cast off a death scent it means nothing.

Dogs are only as good as their handlers and every hit is not an answer.

What I trust most is that there is no proof that this child is even dead.

So at this point she is missing and deserves a proper investigation and search until she is found.

Considering there have been hundreds of people maybe thousands in that room. And that any one Of them could have bled there and that blood can decompose and cast off a death scent it means nothing.

So at this point she is missing and deserves a proper investigation and search until she is found.

Let me be a little more specific, had the dogs hit ONLY the hotel room, I could understand your position. But they didn't and I don't.

Let me be a little more specific, had the dogs hit ONLY the hotel room, I could understand your position. But they didn't and I don't.

If it is the same dog and handler it can mean anything. I just don't trust it alone. There is no proof she is dead. Nothing.

I do not believe the parents are involved at all there is just no proof. Sway me with facts but not innuendo and interpretation.

BBM

You have a link that back's this statement up? I find this statement completely untrue. I feel like your making thing's up, too try and make the McCann's look innocent.

BBM

You have a link that back's this statement up? I find this statement completely untrue. I feel like your making thing's up, too try and make the McCann's look innocent.

Im not trying to make anything up or make any one look anyway.. The McCanns are innocent right now. They have not been found guilty let alone tried for anything.

At this point their little girl is still missing and there is no proof of any death occurring.

"Law enforcement sources tell bigcountryhomepage.com that "hits" can range from decomposing flesh to blood found on a bandage. In many cases, cadaver dogs are trained to alert on any type of human blood.

Many cadaver dogs can sniff out the presence of blood, bones, organs, teeth, and other body-related items. The dogs are trained to specifically recognize human scents and not those of animals."

http://www.bigcountryhomepage.com/s...adaver-dog-hit/d/story/-aEhDCIp2E6fzad8Sd0f4A

It stands to reason that if a dog is trained to smell decaying human flesh, Any blood that is in the room and decayed would be something the Dog could hit on. This is a hotel room. Who knows what has happened in it. What could have been in there at one time. Same for a trunk of a car.

"Testing for certification takes one week. In order to be
certified, blood, tissue, or other human remains are hidden and the canine must
find the hiding place."

http://www.policek9.com/Fleck/Cadaver Dogs.pdf

"It is true that Dr. Mires testified that the fact that a cadaver dog alerted at a
certain spot was "not enough by itself" to prove the presence (or presence at
some time in the past) of human remains to a reasonable degree of scientific
certainty"

Same link..

There is just no way to know if that dog hit on something what it actually was.

BBM .. that's not how it works. Dried blood does not equal decomp with a dog .. when a body decomposes it changes chemically that is what you and dogs can smell .. dogs of course are much more sensitive and can detect more subtle changes.

I don't believe she could be found by a 'search' the trail has gone cold, and it has been years. Where on earth would people 'search'? All of Europe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne