Do You Think We Will Ever Find Caylee?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Not unless the FBI completely takes the case over.
The FBI is working with OCSD on this case and I honestly believe they are doing a great job with what little this family has given them to work with. The A family are not interested in finding little Caylee, imo. They are working against that daily and against LE...including the FBI...so I don't see it would help at all if they completely took over the case.

I don't think Casey is bright enough to pull this off all by herself. It's hard to believe she would dispose of a body that would never be found. She doesn't seem to have an original thought. Which makes me think she had some outside help, not family members. The family members initial reactions were too raw for them to have helped with the disposal. I hold out hope that whoever may have helped her will fess up and the body will be found. I think maybe one other person knows something and hopefully they have a conscience that is pretty heavily weighed down right now.

The FBI is working with OCSD on this case and I honestly believe they are doing a great job with what little this family has given them to work with. The A family are not interested in finding little Caylee, imo. They are working against that daily and against LE...including the FBI...so I don't see it would help at all if they completely took over the case.

It may just because of the cops she dated ,may be friends with etc..

Yes, I think she will be found and she will be alive.

I don't believe Caylee's remains will be found.

Casey will not be charged with the murder of Caylee, unless LE has more evidence than we are aware of, or someone comes forward with new info.

I agree in part with LP. Casey didn't need help disposing of a 30-lb. body. However, she confided in someone. This person may not know all the details, but I strongly believe someone out there knows something.

IMO!!

I think Caylee's body will be found, and it will have been miraculously preserved, allowing clear identification of who she is and how she died.

I keep thinking of Laci and Conner washing up in the Bay after so many months. And the case of Vicki Lynne Hoskinson in Arizona, whose bones literally cried out to her mother, "Mommy I'm here, Mommy I'm here".

Anyway, that's what I'm going to pray for.

I don't believe Caylee's remains will be found.

Casey will not be charged with the murder of Caylee, unless LE has more evidence than we are aware of, or someone comes forward with new info.

I agree in part with LP. Casey didn't need help disposing of a 30-lb. body. However, she confided in someone. This person may not know all the details, but I strongly believe someone out there knows something.

IMO!!

She may not have physically needed help, but it appears as though Casey has never done anything on her own.

I don't believe Caylee will ever be found either but we need to keep our hopes up some. Remember our prayer circle tonight and join in. Just maybe the power of us together will bring her home.
Casey will pay for this one way or another. Even if she goes to jail for her previous charges the women in there are going to do a number on her. People don't like those who harm children and I am sure everyone in that prison knows of this case and they are not going to give her any slack. I think that is what she fears most. Who knows maybe someone in jail will get the truth out her if it comes to her life or talking.

She may not have physically needed help, but it appears as though Casey has never done anything on her own.

I can't wrap my head around a casual friend getting involved as far as actually helping her.

I don't think Casey had a friend that would take that kind of risk for her.If she had help, it was from someone who cares very deeply for her.

I do not think Casey would trust anyone enough to have them help with anything, and I do not think she will ever come clean with what really happened to poor Caylee. Unfortunately, I am in doubt more each day about her being found. I hope I am wrong. I want nothing more than to have this little girl found and given a decent memorial. She deserves so much more than this.

I believe/hope Caylee's remains will be found with identifying evidence with them.
I do believe/hope that KC (and if in fact any others associated with Caylee's demise or obstruction/hinderance on finding Caylee) that all are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and if justice does not prevail in this lifetime on earth, I have no doubt whatsoever, that justice will prevail for Caylee at some point.

I believe/hope Caylee's remains will be found with identifying evidence with them.
I do believe/hope that KC (and if in fact any others associated with Caylee's demise or obstruction/hinderance on finding Caylee) that all are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and if justice does not prevail in this lifetime on earth, I have no doubt whatsoever, that justice will prevail for Caylee at some point.

I too believe in the ultimate justice/karma whatever you want to call it. I don't think she involved anyone else if only because then she might look bad to someone else and she has this awesome image to portray. I wonder if she realizes her "awesome" image is loooooong gooooone...:bang:

My only hope is that someday, hopefully in my lifetime, KC will have to answer for
what she has done to Caylee.

Not unless the FBI completely takes the case over.

CA complained over & over that KC would talk & tell the FBI everything she knew. That the family would also work with the FBI & only the FBI to find Caylee. So the OLE had the FBI come in...FBI is working hand in hand...with OLE.

I wonder why KC has never told the FBI what she knows / CA /GA/LA have done nothing but hinder this investigation since it began.

I pray every night they find that darling little girl......
I don't think they ever will find her.

I think Caylee's body will be found, and it will have been miraculously preserved, allowing clear identification of who she is and how she died.

I keep thinking of Laci and Conner washing up in the Bay after so many months. And the case of Vicki Lynne Hoskinson in Arizona, whose bones literally cried out to her mother, "Mommy I'm here, Mommy I'm here".

Anyway, that's what I'm going to pray for.
me too that would be a wonderful thing .. the most would be if she were somehow alive though but i think we all know she isnt :(

me too that would be a wonderful thing .. the most would be if she were somehow alive though but i think we all know she isnt :(

Yes it would be wonderful!
To bad her mom just never gave her to someone who would always love her & give her everything she deserved, especially the love of a mother.

I hope that she is found. I pray that she is found. But I doubt that she will be found.

While I have the greatest respect for Law Enforcement, I must say that I am not impressed with OLE. I think there has been a level of incompetency on their behalf, albeit small, but still incompetency. Casey's past relationships with officers and her family involvement in LE make me very, very suspicious.

That said, they have worked well on some aspects of the case and I hope they will continue to do so, and treat Casey as any other suspect should be treated.

I hope Caylee is found. I really do... but I don't think she will be :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc
Back