Do You Think We Will Ever Find Caylee?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I do not feel like she put her in the water. I think she would have been too afraid that some small part of her would wash up and thus be identified as her by DNA and so I think she is actually buried. I think she was placed inside of a tote of some sort, either a box or a bag- box is my guess since these were readily available in her parents garage, and this would conceal what was inside and nobody would question a small tote in the trunk if it was spotted...BUT she did not count on the smell coming out of the tote...I think if she DID dump her in a dumpster, then there is still the potential to find her because she is enclosed inside of something and her remains are still there...I think Casey would have looked for the simplest thing-and what is more simple than lifting her into a plastic tote and putting the lid on? With a bag she would have had to "stuff" her, and I do not believe she would have been able to do this...that is why I settled on a tote-because she would no longer see her, and she would not be able to feel her, and she could handle this easily, and tell herself it was just a box. I think when she went to the house and backed her car in on those 2 or 3 ocassions she was trying to figure out how to dispose of Caylee, and something that is missing from that house and her parents have or have not noticed is the receptacle...I still remain hopeful that she will be found, somehow, by vigilant searching...that is why I wish so much that Tim would hurry and come back...I think she borrowed the shovel to either shovel in dirt or sand on top of her inside of this box, or to lift her into the box because she did not want to touch her...SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK...

Oh My! I think you could be totally right about this! Dis-association! I said it before : I think she suffered some sort of metal break after Caylee died and has disassociated herself from the death itself. That is why she doesnt "know" where her daughter is.

IDK...what do you think?

Remember those 2 blue plastic boxes LE collected in a search? Maybe they had more of them?

I still believe that when G.A. found out that Caylee was dead, Casey convinced him that Caylee's death was an accident, and he buried Caylee. I do not think that G.A. will ever give up where, tho. This will eat him alive inside out if he did bury Caylee. He would come nearer committing suicide than tell. It could very well be that even Casey does not know where he put Caylee, IMO. I think he buried Caylee carefully and with love and sorrow. I do not think she is in water.

Casey murdered Caylee, IMO, and I do think the whole Anthony family knows this.

I think Caylee is where they already searched, but in the water with the gaters. They will never find Caylee.

Does anyone it's possible that is what T. Miller thinks too? He would know, but probably wouldn't/couldn't come out and say that, even it was.

I honestly don't think that her body will be found… I live in Miami and I was currently in Orlando visiting WDW and just looking at the many brushes and wooded area… she can be anywhere!?!

IMO I think its the same case as the Duckett case… the only difference is that Melinda had the chance to commit suicide since she was constantly left alone…

There is always someone watching Casey and that is why I think the police came that day to take GA's gun… since I think Casey threatened to take her life with the only known weapon in the house…

And she probably told them out of spite that she won't tell the truth unless they listen and hollow what she tells them to do…

I don't think there is anything left to be found if she was dumped with aligators or in a landfill.

If she is in a tote...which is a good guess...then the remains could be found.

I'm going back and forth on this. Would Casey be smart enough to remove Caylee from the tote before finally disposing of her? I can't see her burying a whole tote. But I could see her throwing it in a dumpster. It would have to be tightly sealed to make it from a dumpster to the landfill in one piece, though.

I have a lot of those totes around, and I can never get them to stay sturdily closed. I keep my dog food in one that I can pop open with my pinky finger.

sometime soon Casey is going to have to spend some time in jail for her other crimes....when she is removed from family and put back into a social environment (jail) she is going to slip up, she will say something to someone and we will get more bits and pieces of what happened to caylee. As to whether we will ever truly know what happened or if they will find caylee.......like my 9 year old would say "idk"

I honestly don't think that her body will be found… I live in Miami and I was currently in Orlando visiting WDW and just looking at the many brushes and wooded area… she can be anywhere!?!

IMO I think its the same case as the Duckett case… the only difference is that Melinda had the chance to commit suicide since she was constantly left alone…

There is always someone watching Casey and that is why I think the police came that day to take GA's gun… since I think Casey threatened to take her life with the only known weapon in the house…

And she probably told them out of spite that she won't tell the truth unless they listen and hollow what she tells them to do…

I too she the striking similarities between these two little ones and was so taken by the Trenton case, as I am with this one. Although, I just don't see Casey as the suicide type.....

I do believe Caylee will be found. I don't mean to offend anybody but I think she is gone and I do believe her remains will be found. We hear of so many stories of how hunters or kids playing in the woods come up on remains whether it's sooner or later. I'm guessing that that's the way it's going to end up, unless CA tells someone other inmate after her sentence and that inmate tells the warden.

may take awhile if the gators got her
40 years from now may find her bones in the gut of a dead gator washed up on shore or captured.
:furious:

sadly I agree with you on this, being it is in Florida with lots of water and gators.

My personal belief is that Casey dumped Caylee on land in a wooded area, rather than in water. I believe she went back several times to try to burn Caylee's body.

Most people don't realize how difficult it is to burn a body, how much heat it takes, how long it takes. So I think she went back several times with gasoline.

I think she still was unable to burn Caylee's body to her satisfaction.

Because of this, I think there's still a small chance Caylee's body may still be found, if searches continue. I'm hoping Tim M will come back and spend some more time searching.

I also wish LE would put out a request for any sightings of Casey, her car, Tony's car, and her mother's car between June 16 and July 15, and any sightings of smoke in non-residential areas.

JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip
Back