Does Anybody Believe George Sexually Abused Casey? POLL ADDED

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Have you Changed your mind about ICA being Molested?

• Yes, I now believe she was molested

Votes: 26 2.7%
  • No, I never thought she was molested and still don't

Votes: 744 77.9%
  • I'm not sure, leaning towards believing it now

Votes: 25 2.6%
  • I'm not sure, leaning towards not believing it now

Votes: 28 2.9%
  • No Idea Either Way...Who Can tell with this family?

Votes: 132 13.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not for a minute.

In one jail house visit when GA says he wished he'd been a better father to ICA, ICA tearfully responds by telling GA what a great dad he was to her, and a great granddad he now is to Caylee, and how lucky Caylee was(?) to have them both as grandparents. This is not the sentiment of someone who was molested from age 8 by that same man.

In addition, ICA never had a problem leaving Caylee alone with GA. I can't imagine for one second, someone who has been molested since 8yoa leaving her daughter alone for even one minute with the perpetrator of that crime.

There was never any fear expressed by ICA to anyone about Caylee being safe alone with GA that I am aware of.

ITA.

I came from the most dysfunctional family of all time. Think forty times worse than ICA ever lived through, trust me. I was sexually abused at age 5 by my mothers boyfriend for many years there after and she refused to believe it. I was emotionally, verbally and physically abused by both of them for many years after. I was a scapegoat, pawn and used to manipulate my poor father who was the only good thing in my life evry other weekend.

My point is that even when we pretend to every body else that it is all well and fine at home, it's all normal, there are certain characteristics that we seem to have and exhibit. ICA shows none, not one. I have watched her jail visitations so very many times and can say there is no way she was abused by GA. She never, not in a million years would have left that baby alone ever with GA!

ICA is counting on those few or just one who will buy into her vicious lies and tales. Disgusting and dispicable. Incidentally I grew up had kids and was married, still 28 years now. I have never ever abused my children or put them in harms way. In fact if anything I have been one overly protective mama and still remain so to this day even though they are all grown up!

I was abused by my (so called) dad, not sure if my sister was, however she was beat regularly by him and he abused 2 daughters of another wife and quite possibly a grand daughter of another wife. My mom divorced him when I was 8 or 9 and he tried again when I was about 12 but other kids came in where we were. I was never alone with him after that. I also made sure that my two daughters were never near him unless I was there. I would never have left them with him at all even tho my 1st husband tried to get me to let him babysit so we could go out,but there was no way I would, never. I can't imagine ICA letting him babysit her child had he abused her, I just don't see it happening even as strange as ICA is, I don't think she would want Caylee to be abused. I just don't think GA abused her, her brother - maybe, but I don't think her dad did. Her attorney was gross in his description of the abuse yesterday and it made my skin crawl. I thin ICA just want to punish her parents more. BTW, the abuse did not cause me to lie, steal, cheat etc., and it certainly did not make me blame my abuser for the things I did do that was wrong. I just don't buy it and I think they are going for reasonable doubt.

I believe that this family has become dysfunctional through all this, but I believe that they were much different people raising their children than it is now, after all they have gone through. I don't for one moment think that Casey was abused. My thoughts are that they were a fairly normal family with one troubled child. I had friends who were just like this family and they were great parents and their other children were all normal to over achievers. But, they had one daughter who was ALWAYS doing things that were questionable. She lied, she snuck out, she was just a mess and no one ever could understand why everyone else was so normal and she was the only one who was this way. I know they are very messed up now...but this can be accounted for (I think) by all that has happened to them.

I guess there are a bunch of us who have survived sexual abuse by a family member, this includes me with an abusing stepfather. Having said that, I won't attempt to imply any pathology to George Anthony, a controlling wife and emasculated husband does not automatically mean child abuse. KC has gone from abuse allegations by her brother (although she was asleep at the time) to suddenly in jail a dream sequence where she sort of remembers it may have happened with daddy too...and now we have a penis in her mouth at 13 from the worlds most prolific liar...with not only an axe to grind but someone who wants to walk out of jail using the backs of her parents and anyone else who gets in her way. She is playing the system but she isn't going to fool me, the girl is cold and manipulative.

I must add I have had 5 children and I didn't kill one of them.....

I vote no, that George has never touched Casey, and I think it is a shame what she is doing.

It seems that Casey talked to Tony about the alleged abuse by her father.

I think he did. I think GA is a liar too.........He cant be trusted either. He lied about a gambling habit. Along with Cheating on his wife. He was suspose to be at work too and was camping out with some chick all day while she paid him to make it look like he was going to work. What a bunch of liars!!! Im not buying his storys. Yes I believe he molested his daughter.

I think George is very ashamed that he & Cindy raised a liar and murderer. I think his lowering his head when asked these questions is due to that shame ... that they didn't stop it before it got to this point. I think he also has survivor's guilt about Caylee. I don't think he or anyone else sexually abused KC. She has no conscience ... that is for sure ... but it has nothing to do with being sexually abused IMO.

ITA....

GA looks down a lot. ... it's something he does all the time, part of his every day body language.

I'm a survivor of abuse and I can say with complete confidence that GA is not an abuser. I can spot a man who is a pedophile from across the street, let me tell you, and he just doesn't fit that mold, in my opinion. Now, the brother...me thinks he's a different story.

Sexual abuse by the father? I think not
...pathological liar is more like it!

She is very cunning and an able mimic. As a sociopath, she doesn't want or need sympathy but she needs people to feel sorry for her and to want to help her. It is pure manipulation and her accusations are an insult to every decent human being who happens to be an abuse survivor. Remember, in her own words she "needs to be seen as a victim"

If it was true, the psychologist would be the "essential" witnesses for the defense. The fact that they were withdrawn because they did not want ICA to be examined by the State, speaks volumes to the fact that this is a made up story. If it was true, they could have plead this case a long time a go with the psy reports and brought to the state to charge GA for abuse. This is all a farce. Sadly!

I am a survivor of incest. I only had sons, but my father did not lay an eye on any of them
until he was on his death bed. I took my then 16 yr old son to meet him. My then 9 yr old never met him. Instinct for me, as a victim of incest, was to never allow my abuser access to my children...none. Casey wasn't abused. I don't believe it for a second. ^i^

I think he did. I think GA is a liar too.........He cant be trusted either. He lied about a gambling habit. Along with Cheating on his wife. He was suspose to be at work too and was camping out with some chick all day while she paid him to make it look like he was going to work. What a bunch of liars!!! Im not buying his storys. Yes I believe he molested his daughter.

A lot of what you just mentioned came from Jose. Just saying.

I don't believe George sexually abused ICA for even one nanosecond.

IF it was true that GA sexually abused KC, and he was the one who found Caylee and yelled at KC and duct taped the baby's face, and then left her for RK to steal, why have they waited 3 whole years to tell this story? JB could have had her out a looong time ago if he had gone to the SA and told them all of this. IMO, it is all just sensationalism for the after-trial book and movie deals. JB is hoping for the big aquittal that lands him in a coveted spot as a nationally known high profile attorney. He doesn't care how many lives he destroys getting there, including ICA's.

No, I don't believe her accusations.
She is making it all the worse for the true victims of sexual abuse.

her actions might be signs of being sexually abused but they are also similar to signs of a psycopath (however its spelled) baez said this was deep hidden in her mind. then why is/did it just start coming out? it reminds me of some of the trials where a lot of the adult children went to that psychiatrist and then suddenly remembered with his/her help that they were sexually abused and parents were involved in satanic cults. then years later they found out they were false memories.

KC may or may not have been abused as a child. I find the question totally irrelivant to her guilt or innocents except for one glaring problem: JB is right about one thing - KC's family is totally dissfunctional and I believe the SA is making a mistake in trying to show them as a normal loving family. Since that is so easly disproven it may come back and bite them.

Any one who looks at all the facts in the case can not help comming to the conclusion that KC killed Caylee in clold blood and with malice, and no amont of abuse she may or may not have suffered could provied enough mediation to justify even her slapping that child, no matter killing her. The SA needs to just stick to those facts and not let JB sidetrack things

Nope. Not buying it. I just think she is a sociopath, which is JMO. I knew a sociopath (unfortunately) and he lied about EVERYTHING and was oh, so charming. :banghead:

Thanks for your point. I was married to a sociopath and he was just evil. The truth never once came out of his mouth..whether he was going to the store..he'd lie. He could put on a good face in front of others as the"wonderful loving family man" but at home he was emotionally and eventually physically abusive. His own mother said he was a spoiled brat.
One day out of the blue (to this point he had never hit me) he attempted to kill me with a carving knife. :banghead:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89
Back