Does Anybody Believe George Sexually Abused Casey? POLL ADDED

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Have you Changed your mind about ICA being Molested?

• Yes, I now believe she was molested

Votes: 26 2.7%
  • No, I never thought she was molested and still don't

Votes: 744 77.9%
  • I'm not sure, leaning towards believing it now

Votes: 25 2.6%
  • I'm not sure, leaning towards not believing it now

Votes: 28 2.9%
  • No Idea Either Way...Who Can tell with this family?

Votes: 132 13.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is about Caylee Anthony, and whether her mother Casey Anthony, murdered her. Period.

Exactly. That is what this is supposed to be about, not her parents who were thrown into the spotlight and feasted upon by people picketing and wanting their heads on a stick, but, thats what happened.

I personally have no idea if he abused her, I think he did abuse her mentally and growing up with him doing the terrible things he did to her mother were probably hell with all the fighting, if anything those two should have divorced decades ago, but thats not the point here. There is SOMETHING going on in that family, most normal caring Dads wait out in the waiting room to rush in and see their new grandchild, not sit and watch her emerge from his daughter. jmo

no! don't believe he did, then again who knows with this crazy family!!!! why did she not bring this up earlier?

Let me ask you a question: IF JB produced several childhood friends of ICA, and each of them testified that ICA had told them years ago that she was molested by GA, would you find that a justifiable reason for ICA's behaviour after Caylee "accidentally drowned" ?

He could show me a video of the act and I would find no justifiable reason for her behavior. Blunt, sick but to the point.

He could show me a video of the act and I would find no justifiable reason for her behavior. Blunt, sick but to the point.

Wow. So if there was a tape of her being sexually abused you would not even care? You would just think oh well shes evil anyways, who cares, its her, she deserved it?

There is not a tape of her buying the components of chloroform or anything to kill her baby, but she deserved to be sexually assaulted, and if she was, thats not a reason to be really mentally messed up?

Thats truly terrible.

jmo

While watching the local news this morning, I was surprised to see an interview with George's sister and brother-in-law who openly defended him. We haven't heard much from George's family lately and I was also surprised at the interview since Mr. Eddy has a well established business in the area and probably could have just remained silent. Interview and article at link.
http://www.wytv.com/content/news/lo...hony-Says-Defense/qZN8_xgNcE-in7Kj7BPiGw.cspx

Also, JB accused GA of sexually assaulting his sister or attempting to when they were younger. If this is the sister they were referring to, I would think the accusations made by JB are not true.

I do not believe GA did anything of the kind to anyone ever -- IMO

Wow. So if there was a tape of her being sexually abused you would not even care? You would just think oh well shes evil anyways, who cares, its her, she deserved it?

There is not a tape of her buying the components of chloroform or anything to kill her baby, but she deserved to be sexually assaulted, and if she was, thats not a reason to be really mentally messed up?

Thats truly terrible.

jmo

No honey, I never said I would not care. I am a survivor and deeply feel the pain of another child being victimized. Never sad anyone deserves abuse....I said you could show me a video of the act against the child ICA and it would make no difference to the fact that she as an adult murdered her child and must pay the consequences. IF we as a society allow every incest victim to kill their babies...would that make it better? Abuse of my person does not justify killing or abusing my child...that's what I am saying.

If you go back and read white rain's posts she goes from having two daughters to in a later Post having a son. Or maybe she thinks males don't get sexually abused.

Did it ever occur to you that I might possibly have 2 girls AND a son? I have been a poster on this site long before your 2009 "join" date and anyone that knows me on here well knows about my kids and has seen multiple photos.
The reason I referred only to my girls is because we are talking about a a girl here who may or may not have been sexually abused. And also because only my girls were alive before my abuser died about 4 years ago, my son had not yet been born.
For the record I would have never have left a child of any sex with that monster nor would I leave them in an apartment full of strange guys while I am holed up in a room.
But I am not Casey Anthony, and I don't think she really gave a damn if anyone were to molest Caylee or not.

Having exp. with survivors is NOT the same as being one....
This is not directed at you Jana but to everyone who disbelieves...I am gonna put this in CAP LOCKS, I am not yelling...just wanna make this heard and read, and I feel if I dont put in cap locks it'll be looked over:
ALL YOU WHO ARE SO EAGER TO BELIEVE CASEY WOULD LEAVE HER DAUGHTER ALONE IN AN APT. FULL OF STRANGE MALES TO OPEN THE DOOR TO STRANGERS ETC....BUT DON'T BELIEVE SHE WOULD LEAVE CAYLEE ALONE WITH GEORGE IF HE MOLESTED CASEY.....
Well I just don't get it.....

BBM...This is the point, I fully believe she would leave her child with anyone, even if they were a child molester, BUT, I do not believe George to be a child molester, just another victim of Casey's wrath, so in this case it is a moot point.

As an abuse survivor I have met many people who have suffered this and I must say the consequences are as varied as there are people who go through it.

Never has there been anything close to KC though, I believe she is crying wolf to save her own hiney because that's what people with personality disorders do. Their own self interest always comes first and I believe the pathology has always been present in KC from the day she was born.

Thats truly terrible.

jmo

I REALLY dont think you understood the response...

I dont think for a second that this person was implying that ICA would have deserved the SA. I think they are saying that it doesnt CHANGE the fact that ICA SHOULD NEVER have hurt her child.
I dont think ANYONE is saying that ICA Deserves or DESERVED to be Sexually abused.

Being a sex abuse victim/survivor does not justify killing her child.

there are millions of SA survivors, and they dont all go and kill their children.

Whether she was abused or not SHOULD NOT be a factor in her murdering her daughter. "Perhaps" it might explain her lack of emotional attatchment to her child, and her behavioral issues. but in no way should it be a REASON or an excuse for what she has done.

If that was the case, there would be a lot less kids in this world.

How many people on this thread alone have admitted that they are SA survivors with children... None of them have offed their kids...

Ya know, I have doubts he touched Casey, but I think he was inappropriate with her. Maybe in the aspect of looking at her funny, or whatever, I seriously cant get over the fact he sat and watched this girl have her baby after she was so obviously scared to tell the truth. I think they said something at Cindys brothers party, well you would have to have sex first to get pregnant. The denial was so much there, shes so afraid to tell her parents the obvious, I mean how does it get to that, to a comfy 2 months later Dad is watching me do this?

That just does not make any sense at all. Something happened to this girl, and people can believe shes so evil and worse than that woman who knowingly gave her daughter (Shaniya Davis) to thugs to have KNOWIGLY have sex with, but almost every person who actually knew Casey has painted a picture that she isn't a monster, and was loving and attentive to her daughter. jmo

I REALLY dont think you understood the response...

I dont think for a second that this person was implying that ICA would have deserved the SA. I think they are saying that it doesnt CHANGE the fact that ICA SHOULD NEVER have hurt her child.
I dont think ANYONE is saying that ICA Deserves or DESERVED to be Sexually abused.

Being a sex abuse victim/survivor does not justify killing her child.

there are millions of SA survivors, and they dont all go and kill their children.

Whether she was abused or not SHOULD NOT be a factor in her murdering her daughter. "Perhaps" it might explain her lack of emotional attatchment to her child, and her behavioral issues. but in no way should it be a REASON or an excuse for what she has done.

If that was the case, there would be a lot less kids in this world.

How many people on this thread alone have admitted that they are SA survivors with children... None of them have offed their kids...

And once again, what proof has been shown she "offed" her kid? This chick does not cope like you or I would. Something has happened to her to show a pattern of being scared, and HIDING the OBVIOUS truth. There is something very terrible in this family dynamic, I mean is she so evil its also her fault she was raised by the Anthonys and born to them?

SOMETHING is mentally wrong with this gal, and looking at her father, its an inherited learned behavior. imo

Ya know, I have doubts he touched Casey, but I think he was inappropriate with her. Maybe in the aspect of looking at her funny, or whatever, I seriously cant get over the fact he sat and watched this girl have her baby after she was so obviously scared to tell the truth. I think they said something at Cindys brothers party, well you would have to have sex first to get pregnant. The denial was so much there, shes so afraid to tell her parents the obvious, I mean how does it get to that, to a comfy 2 months later Dad is watching me do this?

That just does not make any sense at all. Something happened to this girl, and people can believe shes so evil and worse than that woman who knowingly gave her daughter (Shaniya Davis) to thugs to have KNOWIGLY have sex with, but almost every person who actually knew Casey has painted a picture that she isn't a monster, and was loving and attentive to her daughter. jmo

Evil is wrapped in many packages and monsters sometimes look pretty. Make no mistake, regardless of what has been said about ICA...IMO she is a monster.

Exactly. That is what this is supposed to be about, not her parents who were thrown into the spotlight and feasted upon by people picketing and wanting their heads on a stick, but, thats what happened.

I personally have no idea if he abused her, I think he did abuse her mentally and growing up with him doing the terrible things he did to her mother were probably hell with all the fighting, if anything those two should have divorced decades ago, but thats not the point here. There is SOMETHING going on in that family, most normal caring Dads wait out in the waiting room to rush in and see their new grandchild, not sit and watch her emerge from his daughter. jmo

Isn't this all in the mind though? not sit and watch her emerge from his daughter It isn't unusual to have family members present at a birth, even dads, it isn't difficult to see from the bolded comment that this oversteps your personal boundaries and that's ok it's not something you would do.
To suggest though, that every dad or grandpa who have sat and held their daughters hand through this ordeal has something going on in the family is very unfair.

[/B]

Isn't this all in the mind though? not sit and watch her emerge from his daughter It isn't unusual to have family members present at a birth, even dads, it isn't difficult to see from the bolded comment that this oversteps your personal boundaries and that's ok it's not something you would do.
To suggest though, that every dad or grandpa who have sat and held their daughters hand through this ordeal has something going on in the family is very unfair.

So, she couldnt tell her parents she was even sexually active, until it was so obvious even family is saying something about it and the parents refuse to believe it, and when the time comes, George is watching his daughter give birth. The only way thats personally happeneing with me, and I have a good relationship with my dad, is that there is some disaster and he is the only one around and I am in labor, and even then I would demand him
to just find something sharp and let me do it myself.

She was so shameful about what had happened, and next thing ya know Dad is watching it all. I wont argue about it anymore, but I find that very, very weird. jmo

Let me ask you a question: IF JB produced several childhood friends of ICA, and each of them testified that ICA had told them years ago that she was molested by GA, would you find that a justifiable reason for ICA's behaviour after Caylee "accidentally drowned" ?

Justifiable? No. Why would that make it be justifiable? Even if the abuse is true, how does that justify Caylee winding up stuffed into trash bags in the woods, whether she drowned or otherwise.

And once again, what proof has been shown she "offed" her kid? This chick does not cope like you or I would. Something has happened to her to show a pattern of being scared, and HIDING the OBVIOUS truth. There is something very terrible in this family dynamic, I mean is she so evil its also her fault she was raised by the Anthonys and born to them?

SOMETHING is mentally wrong with this gal, and looking at her father, its an inherited learned behavior. imo

Respectfully disagree, the pathology has been present in this woman since birth, I believe the parents tried to raise her as best they could, no family is perfect but Casey was made #1 in the family dynamic, this being present, with the personality disorder she was born with, made her need to be the center of attention at all times. Caylee took that away from her as much as she loved Caylee, and I believe she did, it never came close to how much she loved herself. Caylee was a rival, she removed the competition...then she went out and reclaimed her position with her friends, childless and free.

Part of the pathology of a sociopath is that they really feel nothing not even fear so they are never scared, only if their own desires are thwarted will you get a reaction.

Respectfully disagree, the pathology has been present in this woman since birth, I believe the parents tried to raise her as best they could, no family is perfect but Casey was made #1 in the family dynamic, this being present, with the personality disorder she was born with, made her need to be the center of attention at all times. Caylee took that away from her as much as she loved Caylee, and I believe she did, it never came close to how much she loved herself. Caylee was a rival, she removed the competition...then she went out and reclaimed her position with her friends, childless and free.

Part of the pathology of a sociopath is that they really feel nothing not even fear so they are never scared, only if their own desires are thwarted will you get a reaction.

Maybe you are right, but I really don't think she murdered her child. I think she was just too dependent on her parents who dug their heads in the sand as if not to shatter their illusions of their virginal perfect daughter but I dont think that was the reason the child died. I think it was an accident and she handled it the best way she could, which is not very good. You have to have something wrong with you to keep your childs body in a car rotting to be caught at any time, because in her doing that, she could have been caught anytime and she put herself into that position. Just does not sound like murder to me.

jmo

Maybe you are right, but I really don't think she murdered her child. I think she was just too dependent on her parents who dug their heads in the sand as if not to shatter their illusions of their virginal perfect daughter but I dont think that was the reason the child died. I think it was an accident and she handled it the best way she could, which is not very good. You have to have something wrong with you to keep your childs body in a car rotting to be caught at any time, because in her doing that, she could have been caught anytime and she put herself into that position. Just does not sound like murder to me.

jmo

She took away the possibility of an accident when she threw George into her scenario and said he was the one to find Caylee dead from drowning and said he forced her not to call 911. That makes no sense what-so-ever.

The drowning "accident" could have been reported without any family secrets coming out. There is NOT a single reason for George not to call 911. KC's phone and computer forensics also contradict a "surprise" drowning accident. As do George's using that same duct tape on his gas cans and to hang Missing Caylee posters.

Casey, not George, was the one getting a shovel within the next couple of days.

Then there is the Roy Kronk part. Every BIT of KC's story is ridiculous.

The fact that KC has had to resort to what are obvious lies, to me, proves the truth of what happened is something she CAN'T ever tell. Which wouldn't be Caylee drowning because THAT she has admitted. The lies have to be because of something worse.

Maybe George molested KC and maybe he didn't. Only KC says he did and KC is a liar. But, IF people think he did, in NO way should that deflect from the case about whether or not KC killed Caylee. Whatever George did or didn't do to KC, KC is the one who wrapped the duct tape over Caylee's face and threw her away like trash. KC didn't kill any of her dysfunctional family, she took out her rage on the innocent baby who, by every account, LOVED her.

imo

Do you have some incontrivertable proof that "Most NORMAL caring dads wait in the waiting room..." because I have worked as a L&D nurse in a midwife practice and I can say unequivocally I have seen fathers, mothers, sisters, brothers, children, friends...Birth is not TABOO and I get SICK when people imply that there is something perverted about childbirth! It is a natural act and in most countries, save this country which is odd about birth AND breastfeeding, it is not a big deal. So to imply GA is a creep because he was there to witness his granddaughters birth is garbage. She was a single mom, THIS WAS HER SUPPORT SYSTEM!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RMN0406
Back