Does Anybody Believe George Sexually Abused Casey? POLL ADDED

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Have you Changed your mind about ICA being Molested?

• Yes, I now believe she was molested

Votes: 26 2.7%
  • No, I never thought she was molested and still don't

Votes: 744 77.9%
  • I'm not sure, leaning towards believing it now

Votes: 25 2.6%
  • I'm not sure, leaning towards not believing it now

Votes: 28 2.9%
  • No Idea Either Way...Who Can tell with this family?

Votes: 132 13.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There is no way either GA or Lee molested KC. Cindy would have known, and neither one of these men would be alive today! :twocents:

No
she may have witnessed abuse or heard of abuse to a friend maybe?

WHY did GA call the police with a stolen gas can report?

WHY did CA tell her co-workers on the 17th of June, that someone was swimming in her pool and left the ladder up?

Are these two questions the jury will be asking to create a reasonable doubt/

Perhaps that is why they were presented in court by the Defense.

But, does anyone have their own independent answer as to WHY for both of these questions?

I'd like to hear it.

WHY did CA tell her co-workers on the 17th of June, that someone was swimming in her pool and left the ladder up?

But, does anyone have their own independent answer as to WHY for both of these questions?

I'd like to hear it.

My dad would call the police to make a report if someone broke into his shed and stole his gas can. I don't think it's all that odd.

I was thinking it's possible ICA left the ladder by the pool, maybe planning on going into the pool, but then she gets a call from TL or whatever and she forgot she had put the ladder on.

I'd like to hear it.

Why? Because these two besotted parents believed their daughter was working...that's why. Therefore...these were strangers in their shed , in their pool. Their Event Planner daughter was hard at work at Universal...and Caylee was with her Nanny.

I'd have called the police too...if I believed strangers...even neighborhood kids were breaking into our shed and using our pool. At the least, if they were injured, these days they could sue YOU.

They believed their career girl daughter was hard at work...that's why.

I'd like to hear it.

Re: WHY did CA tell her co-workers on the 17th of June, that someone was swimming in her pool and left the ladder up?

To create an alibi? Really seemed like a stupid thing to say to co-workers. JMO

Yes, I believe it. Or at least enough for reasonable doubt. GA wrote inappropriate letters to Casey, calling her "Gorgeous" and focusing on her looks at a time when she was jailed and Caylee supposedly missing. Then, when she brought up the abuse, GA wrote her letters saying, "Why? Why? Why hurt Mom? Why do this to me, to Lee???"---instead of, "The lies of abuse sicken me and you know they are untrue." VERY telling. What he really wrote meant, "So you are going to release our secrets to get away with this?".

Even assuming it's true that he molested Casey, what in the world does it have to do with reasonable doubt regarding the death of little Caylee?

Re: WHY did CA tell her co-workers on the 17th of June, that someone was swimming in her pool and left the ladder up?

To create an alibi? Really seemed like a stupid thing to say to co-workers. JMO

I wondered if Jose Baez was even telling the truth about this, and whether or not they actually have witnesses who will state that Cindy did this?

IF so, I'm still confused as to what or why she'd say this, because she left the stand the other day with the State, saying she always put that ladder away and did so the last time she was in the pool with Cayley (Father's Day )
or June 15th.

I suppose, when cross examined, we'll find out more as to why she said this, IF she even did.

As for calling the Police to report a missing gas can, I think it was nothing more then "tough love" for they were getting really at the breaking point with their daughter's behaviors and what they perceived as a irresponsible daughter. But of course, this is just a thought and may or may not be accurate at all.
I can imagine that to be the reason however if the check writing scam was preceeding this event of the gas can.
?

I do not believe it. Even if some sex abuse survivors act in a manner similar to casey, because that proves nothing, it just proves that some sex abuse victims become very damaged.

I believe the suggestion that she may have been abused was planted by death penalty mitigation experts and that casey the liar slowly latched onto them as she began to realize they could aid in her defense.

Casey never made that allegation to any of her close friends or boyfriends, even though she made other allegations about her parents, particularly her dad. Then, after jail logs show she spent HOURS and HOURS with a death penalty mitigation experts, she writes a letter to a fellow inmate in which she tries out the theory that has been implanted. But, she does not state that daddy had his penis in her mouth. No, it takes much more coaching to develop that scenario. Instead, she talks about how LA molested her repeatedly at night and she states that she thinks perhaps her dad did too, although she cannot remember.

Now, suddenly, she remembers and it brings her to gushing tears.

Sex abuse survivors do not forget unless they are pre-verbal when the abuse occurred. In fact, trauma survivors CANNOT forget which is why they often suffer from PTSD.

I think casey now has convinced herself, after a lot of help from DT psychs and mitigation experts, that daddy did this to her.

But watching her praise her father as the best dad and grandpa ever, during a jail visit tape, shows me it took some hours to get her to where she is.

The thought of these "professionals" going in there and using every psychological trick in the book to suggest such a theory, to suggest that it would aid in her defense, sickens me. I can imagine it:

DAY ONE:

[AFTER A LONG DISCUSSION OF HER ENTIRE HISTORY...]
Okay, so I need you tell me about any kind of trauma you have ever experienced in your life because trauma sometimes explains behaviors others think are abnormal. Were you ever physically abused? Emotionally? Okay, so you think there may have been some emotional abuse by your mom and physical by your dad. Good. Now how about sexual? None? Okay, well lets talk about the other abuse you suffered as a child for awhile..."

"You know, sometimes victims of sexual abuse block out the abuse because it is too painful for them to deal with or to admit. Some victims refuse to talk about it because they feel shame. They are embarrassed. But it is not their fault! They are the victims! And it can cause them to really act in ways others do not understand. Is there anything you can think of that may have happened to you? Okay, well, I want you to think about this very hard because sometimes the subconscious memory needs time to surface. I am not telling you this happened to you but I want to be absolutely sure I know everything about your life. Okay sweetie?"

DAY TWO:

"I want to talk to you about abuse again. You know, some people when they have been sexually abused will experience loss differently from others. They may be able to hide their pain. They may be able to disassociate. That's because they have been taught to keep secrets and pretend everything is okay."

"You know, that's especially the case with victims of sexual abuse. Oh, I had this patient once who....people thought everything was okay and when they realized she had been pretending, they were amazed how well she hid it."

"It can explain a lot. It can explain behaviors that others think are "crazy".

"I had this one patient, her father did XY and Z. It was horrible. From the age of X to X, he crept in her room repeatedly and did these things to her. You know how she responded? Oh, the poor thing, she just went to school like nothing was wrong. She laughed and played and no one knew what was really going on."

"But inside, the secret she was forced to keep, it was killing her. But her dad made her keep the secret and her mother always wanted the family to seem perfect to outsiders. Kind of sounds like your mom a little!"

"Anyhow, as she grew older, keeping this secret caused her to do strange things. She needed male attention. She needed to party a lot and be almost frantic in her quest for "fun" in order to keep the incredible, horrible pain at bay. Well, I need to go get some lunch but I'd like you to think about her a bit. We'll talk when I come back."

"Hey casey, remember that patient I was telling you about? I wanted to tell you some more about her. Now, the secrets she was keeping, even though she acted like nothing was wrong, her pain did slip out in other ways. She did bad things sometimes like stealing, etc. Her pain needed some sort of outlet. She still acted like everything was okay, but if you looked close, it wasn't."

"But she was a great actress. She had been taught to be. Like I said, she could be molested that morning and be forced to plaster a smile on her face before she went to school. Poor things, the smile hid her tears."

"Then, one day she witnessed something horrible...But you know how she reacted? She never called the police. She never called 911. She never told a soul. Instead, she went out and acted as if everything was normal, like she was having fun. You know why? She had been programmed to hide secrets and trauma. But everyone was so sympathetic when they found out what had happened to her as a child and why it taught her to hide the truth."

"Well, I want to talk to you about repressed memories a bit and then I have to go for now."

DAY THREE:

casey, I want to know if you have thought about what we have been discussing. Do you think there is a possibility that you have experienced any kind of sexual abuse you may be repressing? Okay, so you think you might but you can't remember? Well here's some exercises you can do to relax your mind and remember better. I want you to understand that if this happened to you, it's not your fault. You are the victim! And it could explain a lot to a jury who may otherwise look at you as a monster."

Etc., etc.

This is my theory about how these ideas that were never there before, became implanted and believed by casey. It could have happened in one day or several weeks, but I think this is what happened. casey the liar grasped on to this sex abuse thing as if it was a life preserver. She wants out of jail and she thinks this is her ticket.

Thank you so much. This makes SO MUCH sense to me and I can really see it happening just this way. I truly feel that Casey was so indulged as a child that she developed no moral compass at all to guide her behavior. She was allowed to believe that getting what she wanted was the most important thing because she was special and she deserved it. Children raised in this way are never held accountable for anything in their lives. Once they are adults they can't hold a job because in their perception the boss or co-workers are mean to them or treats them unfairly. They never understand starting at they bottom and working their way up because all their life they were told they were special and too good to start at the bottom. So they fail in their lives and it is always everyone else's fault. Because Casey perceived her life this way, of course, she avidly buys into the person saying 'don't you think you could have been abused?'

No, I absolutely do not believe CA was sexually abused by GA or LA; and find it infuriating that she is using this as an excuse for her "ugly coping" and murdering precious Caylee.

I have a lot of personal reasons for not believing her, and won't get into the whole argument of what a SA survivor truly looks like and behaves because the scope is so great, as is how a sociopath behaves and I truly believe that is what she is.

GA's non reaction does not bother me at all. He was warned not to react in court or risk being thrown out. He denied it under oath on the stand and that is what matters to me. I also keep thinking about his interview with the FBI when they showed him pictures of her doing supposedly filthy things... he got SICK! Literally threw up. Would an abuser react that way upon seeing his victim in compromising photos? I doubt it. I have to wonder if that interview and those pictures will come in eventually to combat the SA theory.

ITA ... all good points ! (especially because I agree with them, LOL)

No way KC is or EVER was a victim of anyone or anything !! She's the one who victimizes everyone she comes in contact with ....
She's such a text book sociopath that it's almost impossible to defend her words or actions, IMO

IMO, George's testimony and response to being asked if he abused KC was very powerful, full of distraught and misbelief .... he could barely answer ...
I'm sure the jury saw that ....

At first I didn't believe it, but I've been thinking a lot about this.

Do you guys remember the jail letters George wrote to KC? It's been bothering me that when he addressed her abuse allegations, he was angry and accused her of trying to ruin him and Lee, but never asked why in he77 she was accusing him of something he and Lee didn't do. He never admonished her for lying. I can't remember exactly what he wrote, but it struck me as strange that he didn't say, 'You know I never touched you. Why are you saying that!?'

Know what I mean?

Yeah, I know exactly what you mean. I remember wondering about that very same thing when I first read his letter.

I wondered if Jose Baez was even telling the truth about this, and whether or not they actually have witnesses who will state that Cindy did this?

IF so, I'm still confused as to what or why she'd say this, because she left the stand the other day with the State, saying she always put that ladder away and did so the last time she was in the pool with Cayley (Father's Day )
or June 15th.

I suppose, when cross examined, we'll find out more as to why she said this, IF she even did.

As for calling the Police to report a missing gas can, I think it was nothing more then "tough love" for they were getting really at the breaking point with their daughter's behaviors and what they perceived as a irresponsible daughter. But of course, this is just a thought and may or may not be accurate at all.
I can imagine that to be the reason however if the check writing scam was preceeding this event of the gas can.
?

Someone stole the ball off my hitch the other night and I called the police and reported it. I don't want people hanging around my propperty at night and this way the deputies will keep an eye open for anyone hanging out that shouldn't be.

RE: the pool ladder: Cindy was employed at the same place for quite a long time. It seems like she was close to at least one or two people she worked with. I can totally see myself telling some of my co workers about the pool ladder if I thought it really weird just as a matter of conversation.

I'd like to hear it.

I would think any mature, responsible person would file a police report if they found the lock on their shed busted and something missing from inside.

As to why CA mentioned to co-workers that someone had left the ladder on the pool on the 15th...I don't know that she DID tell a co-worker that. If she did tell a co-worker that, perhaps she was concerned about neighborhood kids coming in during the night and using their pool. I really don't know.

I believe George sexually molested Cayce. She has all the symptoms of an incest victim.
I know from my own experience with my daughter who was a victim of molestation. She is now 49 years old and she didn't tell me until she was 18.
She has been in and out of trouble, lying, drugs, secrets, not trusting anyone,etc.
I saw George Anthony on the stand when he lowered his head and paused before saying no to the question. And how far along was she before her own dad knewshe was pregnant ??? BS! Why was it kept such a secret. We will find out when this is over.
I used to tell my husband long before the trial I thought Cayce was a victim of molestation and he agreed.
I think she will walk out of the courtroom with time served but not before she takes the stand in her own defense.
Yes. I believe she will testify. Molestation victims have a way of blocking things out like they never happened, almost like I will start my life over form here.

I was also molested by my dad starting at the age of 7 until the age of 12. I told my mother, but she wouldn't do anything about it. My older sister knew but as long as it wasn't happening to her any longer she didn't want to help me and she moved out as soon as she could. I wanted to run away, but had nowhere to go. I was all alone. Thankfully I told someone at my school and that was the end of it. However, I went through years of counseling and from foster home to foster home, until I was old enough to be out on my own. I believe that KC was abused by her father. She could have created an alternate life and actually believe it herself to escape reality.

When I heard George on the stand say that he was in the delivery room it made me sick. I don't know any one who would let their father be there.

I think we'll never know what happened between George and Casey. I do think they had a very creepy relationship. Lee and Casey did, as well. Was there incest?

Whether there was or not, Casey is 100% responsible for killing Caylee.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd like to hear it.

Someone had smashed open the lock on Georges shed in his backyard. Then they stole his gas cans. If somebody came into my yard, and broke a lock to get inside somewhere and steal something, I would call and report it also.

I think George had suspicions it was Casey. And I think that was one reason he reported it. She was getting more out of control, with dropping out of sight, keeping the baby away from them. I think he was looking for leverage against her. They were going to fight for custody probably.

And, imo, calling the cops about the gas cans NULLIFIES his being an accomplice in the cover-up. IF he had wrapped duct tape around his dead grandchild and wrapped her in a blanket and dumped her 1/4 a mile away from his yard---NO WAY would he be calling cops to come look in his backyard.

as for the ladder, I have not heard that testimony yet. But IF Caylee had died in that pool on the 16th, and those 2 covered it up and staged a kidnapping, they would NOT have left the ladder down. imoo

If it was down on the 17th, it may have been Casey, trying to do something in the backyard while desperately figuring out what to do with the body. Maybe she considered putting her in the pool and staging an accident the next day? Or she washed her off before bagging her? To cxlear away some evidence?

Casey said that she dreamed that George molested her. That doesn't make it true at all. She says she remembers Lee coming into her room but she told Tony that he didn't touch her because she wouldn't let him or some such thing. I think the molestation is just another lie by Casey and one that she hopes will help her walk out of the jail after the trial. I wonder if that woman has ever told the truth about anything in her life. I watched George on the stand and saw a broken man....in pain...devistated by what his daughter is saying. If that had been me up there and one of my kids had accused me of something as horrible as sexual abuse I think I would have lowered my head when asked about it too. I think we read to much into body language a lot of the time. It seems that every move we make means something. I have listened to body language experts talking about George on the stand and they believe he is totally credible and explained his looking down before answering. I saw a broken man up there and I hope that Cindy is standing beside her husband now instead of that liar of a daughter.

If George molested Casey why was she still living with her parents at 22 yrs old? Why didn't she get a job or two and get her own place away from her dad? Why did she allow Caylee to be alone with George? I remember it was her dad she wanted to come visit her in jail...alone...and then changed her mind and no one could visit. Casey has all of the signs of being a full blown sociopath and I truly believe that she is one. She will hang anyone she can in any way just to get out of jail and not blink an eye.

I am not a SA survivor, so may I ask a question to anyone willing to talk openly about this.

Do SA victims and survivors actively seek sexual relations?

Yes, I have been married for 20 years now, but before that I was very vulnerable and I was always looking for love. I was also a severe alcholic.

Someone had smashed open the lock on Georges shed in his backyard. Then they stole his gas cans. If somebody came into my yard, and broke a lock to get inside somewhere and steal something, I would call and report it also.

I think George had suspicions it was Casey. And I think that was one reason he reported it. She was getting more out of control, with dropping out of sight, keeping the baby away from them. I think he was looking for leverage against her. They were going to fight for custody probably.

And, imo, calling the cops about the gas cans NULLIFIES his being an accomplice in the cover-up. IF he had wrapped duct tape around his dead grandchild and wrapped her in a blanket and dumped her 1/4 a mile away from his yard---NO WAY would he be calling cops to come look in his backyard.

as for the ladder, I have not heard that testimony yet. But IF Caylee had died in that pool on the 16th, and those 2 covered it up and staged a kidnapping, they would NOT have left the ladder down. imoo

If it was down on the 17th, it may have been Casey, trying to do something in the backyard while desperately figuring out what to do with the body. Maybe she considered putting her in the pool and staging an accident the next day? Or she washed her off before bagging her? To cxlear away some evidence?
I totally agree with your post! Particularly the part that if GA had done all of those things there is no way he would want LE snooping around his shed and yard!

moo

referring to the allegations of sexual abuse by JB towards LA...

here's a thought...
JB stated that, referring to the sexual abuse allegations at LA... JB said that it DID NOT rise to the level of that of GA... right??? so, if by his own statement, if LA had NOT gone, i guess, 'the distance' of his father, than WHY did he, JB, than throw in, it got so bad, or words to that, that the FBI had to do a paternity test on LA..??? see?? he instantly contradicted himself.... if LA had NOT gone as far as he claims GA did, than why the paternity test? by JB's own mouth, it is instantly an incorrect allegation that he only tries to further by throwing in the dna test... just smoke and mirrors IMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back