Does Anyone here think Casey Anthony is innocent?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone who has just watched their daughter be killed, does not go out partying and living it up.

I am saying that there appears to be an abundance of evidence against her. I don't deny that. I think the defense has evidence that has not been brought to the public view yet. Baez keeps saying we don't know the whole story. I am saying I agree "we don't know the whole story". Ther's more to it, more people, accidental which scared who was involved for whatever reason, could have been blackmailed and after her arrest, blackmail went bad. Drugs, smuggling, stolen parts, travel to get rid of stuff, I'm thowing stuffout that you have already discussed. Gang retribution in Floirda is not nice. Promises of paying someone in some type of illegal activity that doesn't happen, you lose your life or someone else you love and then you're fearful to say anything. Maybe somebody killed her daughter in front of her, and she had to do what only a parent could do and take her baby home in the trunk of the car. Maybe the duct tape was put on the girl by whomever and not Casey. Maybe Casey was crushed and wrapped her in a special blanket with special thing and put the kiss on her lips forever from her mom. I don't know BUT these things happen in our country. Sick as it is, she maybe guilty of a crime but not necessarily 1st degree murder. I just don't know but I do know what happens when these young people get involved with "friends" and find themselves in preety serious life threating situations. I have 1st hand information on this.

I am saying that there appears to be an abundance of evidence against her. I don't deny that. I think the defense has evidence that has not been brought to the public view yet. Baez keeps saying we don't know the whole story. I am saying I agree "we don't know the whole story". Ther's more to it, more people, accidental which scared who was involved for whatever reason, could have been blackmailed and after her arrest, blackmail went bad. Drugs, smuggling, stolen parts, travel to get rid of stuff, I'm thowing stuffout that you have already discussed. Gang retribution in Floirda is not nice. Promises of paying someone in some type of illegal activity that doesn't happen, you lose your life or someone else you love and then you're fearful to say anything. Maybe somebody killed her daughter in front of her, and she had to do what only a parent could do and take her baby home in the trunk of the car. Maybe the duct tape was put on the girl by whomever and not Casey. Maybe Casey was crushed and wrapped her in a special blanket with special thing and put the kiss on her lips forever from her mom. I don't know BUT these things happen in our country. Sick as it is, she maybe guilty of a crime but not necessarily 1st degree murder. I just don't know but I do know what happens when these young people get involved with "friends" and find themselves in preety serious life threating situations. I have 1st hand information on this.

I have never in my life known any mother to lose a child to any type of death who was able to shake it off and hit the bar like this girl. When my daughter was diagnosed with Apnea I didn't sleep for more than an hour at a time for six months as I stood over her crib and willed her to breathe with my mind. Her innocence in even this type of situation would still leave us with very serious questions.

Maybe Zenaida wasn't who Casey said she was. Maybe it is someone elso that has been told to her attorney whom i suppose she trusts. Maybe they are investigating another group of individuals from what she has told baez than she told LE. I don't know...everyone is grasping as it is very evident that Casey was always the suspect. I'm not saying she not, but let's go with the law that says she;s innocent until proven guilty. Some have already sentenced to LWOP and Death.

She is afforded the right of being innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. This is the court of public opinion which is afforded to us by the 1st Amendment.

Someone who has just watched their daughter be killed, does not go out partying and living it up.

Amen to that. You are one Busylady, but this KC really got busy in a whole 'nother direction, if you know what I'm sayin'.

lol! KC was so crushed she ran to blockbuster and rented a movie. heyi'msocrushedwaitaminutewhataboutachickflick?

Bolded by me.
You have first hand information on this. Then IMO you should be speaking directly to Orange County Sheriffs Office or the FBI.

Interested, this is a scenario that I thought of too. One thing I have realized about Casey is that it is all about her. If she were scared of anything, she would want to be protected from harm. If her life was being threatened she would seek help. She sought out for help through 911 when protesters were outside throwing things and argueing with her parents. She may have been afraid then, and that give her reason to call 911. Just from the things she has done, it doesn't make any sense that she was afraid of any harm coming to herself or anyone else.

Are you saying you have 1st hand information on the case, or a personal experience?

So if all these horrendous things happened to her and her child is dead, then why doesn't she tell LE about these blackmailers and tell them the truth or these horrible people that killed her child? You can't just invent some big story or theory. There is nothing to prove these people exist. LE has checked out all the people that KC knew and the phone #s etc of everyone. IF gang members existed that are involved in her case then the info would come out. Regardless, KC is responsible for the child's death by neglect and allowing her child around people like that if they exist. I do believe KC is hiding something sinister. Some sinister thing she was involved in but I believe she killed her own child to get back at her mother and be rid of her. She said it herself on her webpage.

Bolded by me.
You have first hand information on this. Then IMO you should be speaking directly to Orange County Sheriffs Office or the FBI.

i think they're saying they have 1st hand knowledge of what drug dealers and the seedier types would do if you cross them, not necessarily 1st hand knowledge of caylee's death.

ok guys, was just sharing my thoughts and you gave me more to ponder. I agree with the mothers, probably wouldn't be out partying either. Admit that is strange unless she was forced to do it for some reason. Just sharing thoughts. All I know is I'm not convinced yet, looks probable, but there;s another side to hear at trial and she may not be 100 percent guilty.

Bolded by me.

I have 1st hand information on this when it happened to my family in Florida not associated with this case.,

As an open mided individual I have wanted to consider all options whether far fetched or not........but at the end of the day evidence overrules optimism and skepticism is replaced by the truth.

Oh my....not only would a normal mother NOT be partying, she would be UNABLE TO conceal that something was terribly WRONG. She would be UNABLE to FAKE that she was happy go lucky (remember ALL of KC's friends said she acted normal and that she didn't seem to have a care in the world). There's no way KC could on living like nothing happened - no way. A loving mother would be barely able to function after losing a child, but KC seemed to function just fine. She did NOTHING to find Caylee after she went missing, but party, lie and steal and AVOID her parents. Her own father was ex-law - she could have gone to him for help, but no, she remained silent. At the moment we might not be able to prove that KC is indeed guilty (which I think she IS and all the evidence will support it and a jury will convict her), but just looking at her behavior ALONE tells me that she alone is responsible Caylee's death.

we could say maybe, maybe , maybe til the cows come home. but maybe won't make it so. If you come up with anything else, do share.

I have a feeling the reason Baez says we don't have the whole story yet is because HE doesn't have the story yet either. He's still making one up.

Okay, say Casey got involved with bad people who took Caylee, and Casey was afraid to tell the truth for fear they'd harm her daughter and LE (including the FBI) had no leads, tips, or information about these people from other sources. (And somehow the whole scenario could explain all the evidence found so far and also Casey's behavior.:rolleyes:)
So -- now that Caylee is dead and is no longer in danger, Casey's in a position to tell authorities who these people are and what happened with Caylee -- why does she not do it? Why doesn't her family or her defense team take precautions for their safety if they know evil gang members want revenge or silence? Why haven't these bad people killed or hurt any other members of her family?
Why, if someone killed Caylee in front of her, would she not tell anybody??
Why would JB have a little handful of PIs rooting out this dangerous gang of merciless killers, when he could go to the FBI with his evidence and have them arrested?
It just doesn't make any sense.

Hi Interested57,

My name is Tricia Griffith and I own Websleuths.com

When you say,
I have 1st hand information on this.

I am assuming you are talking about the fact that you have general, yet first hand, information about these serious situations. You are not suggesting you have first hand info on the Anthony case correct?

Just checking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members