Does Anyone here think Casey Anthony is innocent?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Interested57,

My name is Tricia Griffith and I own Websleuths.com

When you say,

I am assuming you are talking about the fact that you have general, yet first hand, information about these serious situations. You are not suggesting you have first hand info on the Anthony case correct?

Just checking.

Hi Tricia, it appears interested is offline now
He did answer on post 173 ..its not related to the case.

I wouldn't read too much into what baez says to the media,he is her attorney, after all. What would we expect him to say when asked about the case? "um, we have nothing to go on" "um, we are having a hard time refuting the state's evidence" no, it's pretty standard for a defense atty to say things like "we will have our day in court, our client is innocent, you have not heard all of the evidence......." they are getting paid by someone to be on her side, after all.

MDO (and anyone else who cares to answer) :)
If Casey didn't live with her family, if there was no family/nobody to answer to, do you think Caylee would have EVER been reported missing? I've given this a lot of thought, because I think the answer is NO, which begs the question: how many children are dead at the hands of a parent/caregiver and nobody even knows? :confused:

I totally agree with you! I think Miss KC had plans to leave town, sux's the car was p/u'd before she was able to get out of there.. :)

MDO (and anyone else who cares to answer) :)
If Casey didn't live with her family, if there was no family/nobody to answer to, do you think Caylee would have EVER been reported missing? I've given this a lot of thought, because I think the answer is NO, which begs the question: how many children are dead at the hands of a parent/caregiver and nobody even knows? :confused:

We just had a case on the news in this area where a child has not been seen for 10 years.he was 11 years old. The stepbrother just now (10 years later) got LE involved b/c the parents told the siblings the brother had "run away". So this family kept the secret for 10 years.

IMO, even if the farstretching imagination believed Caylee was killed in a scenario similar to what you have described (which I do not believe to be honest), I think KC would have to accept the fact that she still holds the resposibility for her daughters death by associating with criminals when she has a small child to protect, and allowing said criminals to have access to her child. This, of course, is MOO.

Quote snipped for space only.

The case that brought me to WS was Scott Peterson. In that case we heard the defense talk about all these same things:

--It was the Nazi Low Riders
--It was the Satan Worshipers
--It was the homeless
--It was people trying to hurt Scott
--Once we heard the evidence we'd understand why he was unfaithful
--Once we heard the evidence we'd see he's innocent
--Once the trial started Scott would take the stand and explain it all

Of course, this was all on the courtroom steps. Not under oath, not subject to cross examination, and from the mouths of his attorneys, not the actual "witnesses". When it WAS the trial, there was...nothing. Because there WAS nothing.

In case after case I have seen the same pattern. The defense will always say there is evidence that would free their client in a heartbeat - but nobody can see it. Let me tell you, if I was sitting in a cell and my attorney had evidence that would free me but he wouldn't tell the DA, I'd have have new attorney so fast it would make your head spin.

Could it be that Casey didn't kill her daughter? Sure. Could it be that there isn't enough evidence to convince a jury? Sure. Could I sit on the jury and be impartial? I believe I could, and I believe I'm no better than the average citizen and I believe an impartial jury can be found. But right now, from what I've seen and what I've read, she looks guilty as hell. And in the US we're allowed to see the evidence (and in Florida like no other state I know of are we allowed to see the evidence) and we're allowed to talk about it without fear of arrest and prosecution, so that's what we do.

Love your post! A thing of beauty. Thanks! :blowkiss:

No. They do not have to put on a case. They can attack the testimony of the forensics with their elite experts to discredit the State who does have to put on a case.

When forensic experts challenge forensic evidence, they are challenging the tests, opinions, and analyses of other forensic scientists and experts, not trying to 'discredit the state'. Forensic evidence can be, and often is, flawed, and just because the results and analyses have been produced on behalf of the state, that does not make them automatically 100% accurate.

As to the question for this thread, it depends on what we are referring to when talking about the possibility that KC is innocent. IMO there is strong proof that KC was the last person with Caylee and was present when she died. There is also strong evidence that Caylee's body was in the trunk of Kc's car for a period of time and that KC then hid it where it was eventually found. She has also clearly lied to police and everyone else and has stolen from AH.

So do I think she is innocent of all the above? NO!
Do I think she bears no blame for Caylee's death? NO!
But she is charged with the premeditated and intentional murder of her child, and as yet the available evidence has not convinced me that she is guilty of that.

I totally agree with you! I think Miss KC had plans to leave town, sux's the car was p/u'd before she was able to get out of there.. :)

Yep. There's something else, tho, I can't quite put my finger on... KC drives frantically all over Orlando. Barely gets out of the town. Like a bee buzzing all over hither and thither. But huddles in the A's house. I almost wonder if she's not ... sort of... agoraphobic, about leaving the A's house, tho she can drive all over hell furiously in the town as long as she doesn't go too far away from the A's house, or can always go back to it. Like the night one of the boyfriends wakes and she's gone, says she had to take Caylee home (whaaa?) and then the story about G&C were gonna move and let her have the house so AH could move in. That's like, in her dreams, that's what she wanted to happen. G&C just move away out of sight out of mind, somebody else pay the bills and buy the groceries etc, so that she and AH could just be "the girls" together, be hip and cool and party, no responsibility. But it centers around the house, the den, the cave. I think KC definately felt safe there; it's the center. Maybe that's why Caylee was dumped 15 houses away; "she's close". I almost see an agoraphobic home-bound persona in KC. If now, she's bonded to her cave-like jail cell, could be one reason she doesn't want to leave it, that cave of safety. We all see aspects of this case that we identify with. Yes, agoraphobia has been a demon of mine. Good drugs can fix it, tho. A good anti-anxiety agent and she'll be out for trial, none the worse for wear. The day the baby's remains were found and KC was given a sedative, probably opened her eyes to prescription meds for anxiety. Just sayin'.

I realize most of you have been here longer than me. But is there anyone out there who believe she may be innocent??

:waitasec: Is this Jose?...are you still looking for that one juror......sigh

ok guys, was just sharing my thoughts and you gave me more to ponder. I agree with the mothers, probably wouldn't be out partying either. Admit that is strange unless she was forced to do it for some reason. Just sharing thoughts. All I know is I'm not convinced yet, looks probable, but there;s another side to hear at trial and she may not be 100 percent guilty.

Bolded by me. FORCED to go out and have a good time?? Nothing in her demeanor showed any type of stress, fear, anxiety, or saddness. No one could hide their feelings that well. No one.

Yep. There's something else, tho, I can't quite put my finger on... KC drives frantically all over Orlando. Barely gets out of the town. Like a bee buzzing all over hither and thither. But huddles in the A's house. I almost wonder if she's not ... sort of... agoraphobic, about leaving the A's house, tho she can drive all over hell furiously in the town as long as she doesn't go too far away from the A's house, or can always go back to it. Like the night one of the boyfriends wakes and she's gone, says she had to take Caylee home (whaaa?) and then the story about G&C were gonna move and let her have the house so AH could move in. That's like, in her dreams, that's what she wanted to happen. G&C just move away out of sight out of mind, somebody else pay the bills and buy the groceries etc, so that she and AH could just be "the girls" together, be hip and cool and party, no responsibility. But it centers around the house, the den, the cave. I think KC definately felt safe there; it's the center. Maybe that's why Caylee was dumped 15 houses away; "she's close". I almost see an agoraphobic home-bound persona in KC. If now, she's bonded to her cave-like jail cell, could be one reason she doesn't want to leave it, that cave of safety. We all see aspects of this case that we identify with. Yes, agoraphobia has been a demon of mine. Good drugs can fix it, tho. A good anti-anxiety agent and she'll be out for trial, none the worse for wear. The day the baby's remains were found and KC was given a sedative, probably opened her eyes to prescription meds for anxiety. Just sayin'.

I think you did a good job of expressing yourself. I don't think she was agoraphobic at the time. I see Casey as a comfort-creature. She also runs a pretty tight routine. Her world is small. She appeared to do the same thing about the same time in the same way daily.

The people who know her well and a profiler should have likely known what she did with Caylee. The family knows her temperament and should have been able to help the LE in that regard. They did not.

You can see that she kept Caylee close to her comfort zone. All her needs were provided at the home for kc. Even after she was supposedly "thrown out" she was able to go back during the day...none for the worse of it. Casey needs a lot of structure and she will fall apart without it. She should adjust to jail easily. I agree with you on her adjustment to her "room" at the county jail. I was thinking about that the other day....sometimes when wild animals are caged...it takes a long while before they will leave that cage...they feel comfortable in it and safe....I thought of KC.

Again, all her needs are being met. She has a new family and many men who visit and spend time with her almost daily. A problem will come when she leaves the county facility....but that may be years.

Regarding meds....she is most likely using a lot of xanax, ativan to get through "her ordeal", most likely prompted by her attorney who retained a physician to prescribe it. She obviously self-medicated on the outside with alcohol or pot....possibly also xanax or similar anti-anxietys.

When forensic experts challenge forensic evidence , they are challenging the tests, opinions, and analyses of other forensic scientists and experts, not trying to 'discredit the state'. Forensic evidence can be, and often is, flawed, and just because the results and analyses have been produced on behalf of the state, that does not make them automatically 100% accurate.

As to the question for this thread, it depends on what we are referring to when talking about the possibility that KC is innocent. IMO there is strong proof that KC was the last person with Caylee and was present when she died. There is also strong evidence that Caylee's body was in the trunk of Kc's car for a period of time and that KC then hid it where it was eventually found. She has also clearly lied to police and everyone else and has stolen from AH.

So do I think she is innocent of all the above? NO!
Do I think she bears no blame for Caylee's death? NO!
But she is charged with the premeditated and intentional murder of her child, and as yet the available evidence has not convinced me that she is guilty of that.

With all due respect to your post, I disagree. Yes, it's true that forensic scientists challenge each other all the time in court but the scenario isn't as simple as you made it sound. To put it in layman's terms: I could say the sky is blue...you could say the sky is turquoise blue...we argue over and over as to who is more right...we go to court...you could be able to prove that the sky was actually closer to your shade or tint of blue...so you could be found as the winner. What does that have to do with anything, b/c as we all know, blue is blue no matter how you look at it...it's still blue...right? Basically, in court, it sucks that the evidence could be found to be factual and conclusive on the prosecutions side and the defense knows this but are able to misconstrue the meaning behind it all...causing confusion. I think it's abhorrable to say the least. In high profile cases, it has nothing to do with guilt, but everything to do with money...that's what drives the experts, imo. :blowkiss:

Here is who is innocent:

l_58b63c1330cf55abad8c86f9e6cffb7a.jpg

Her name is Caylee Marie Anthony, and she was only two years old when she was murdered, and thrown off the side of the road like nothing more than a piece of garbage.

I am committed to seeking out the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth about what happened to Caylee, that this precious, sweet, and innocent baby is no longer with us as she should be. After carefully pouring through the evidence released by LE over the past months, I am firmly convinced that Caylee's mother killed her, that she acted alone, and that she killed Caylee because she is a sociopath whose rage at her mother, coupled with a sociopath's 'me' centered personality and enjoyment of seeing others suffer, as well as there never having been any attempts by her parents to control or contain what they recognized as her sociopathy.

Is Caylee's mother presumed innocent right now by law? Indeed. And I will defend her right to a fair trial. But this is not a court of law - WS is a court of public opinion. I have no evidence, signs, or indications whatsoever that anyone but Caylee's mother murdered this baby, and that she acted completely alone and without any outside influence whatever.

I could let my imagination run free, and I indeed have a very creative imagination. I could certainly come up with wild, unlikely, yet perfectly plausible scenarios within the realms of possibility to defend Caylee's mother. I have no reason, however, to do so, and it would be an abhorrent exercise for me to engage in. I would feel I was betraying and disrespecting the innocent one - sweet baby Caylee - who has no one in her family demanding justice for her.

Protecting and defending the innocent is of utmost importance to me. My heart, mind, soul, and conscience demand that I attempt my best, and do what I can, to protect and defend Caylee.

Please excuse me, all, for my rambling. I'll get off my soapbox now.

Here is who is innocent:

l_58b63c1330cf55abad8c86f9e6cffb7a.jpg

Her name is Caylee Marie Anthony, and she was only two years old when she was murdered, and thrown off the side of the road like nothing more than a piece of garbage.

I am committed to seeking out the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth about what happened to Caylee, that this precious, sweet, and innocent baby is no longer with us as she should be. After carefully pouring through the evidence released by LE over the past months, I am firmly convinced that Caylee's mother killed her, that she acted alone, and that she killed Caylee because she is a sociopath whose rage at her mother, coupled with a sociopath's 'me' centered personality and enjoyment of seeing others suffer, as well as there never having been any attempts by her parents to control or contain what they recognized as her sociopathy.

Is Caylee's mother presumed innocent right now by law? Indeed. And I will defend her right to a fair trial. But this is not a court of law - WS is a court of public opinion. I have no evidence, signs, or indications whatsoever that anyone but Caylee's mother murdered this baby, and that she acted completely alone and without any outside influence whatever.

I could let my imagination run free, and I indeed have a very creative imagination. I could certainly come up with wild, unlikely, yet perfectly plausible scenarios within the realms of possibility to defend Caylee's mother. I have no reason, however, to do so, and it would be an abhorrent exercise for me to engage in. I would feel I was betraying and disrespecting the innocent one - sweet baby Caylee - who has no one in her family demanding justice for her.

Protecting and defending the innocent is of utmost importance to me. My heart, mind, soul, and conscience demand that I attempt my best, and do what I can, to protect and defend Caylee.

Please excuse me, all, for my rambling. I'll get off my soapbox now.

EXACTLY! Now, I wonder how many of us are crying together right now...

lol! KC was so crushed she ran to blockbuster and rented a movie. heyi'msocrushedwaitaminutewhataboutachickflick?

I gotcha, but it wasn't even a chick flick...they were kidnapping and murder flicks. :eek:

In MHO Casey is a very self-serving person. If there were a snowball's shot n he that she would get out, she would sing like a canary! This person is looking at probably a year or more waiting for a trial and I don't know about you guys but if I were in the same situation I would tell what I knew to free myself---no bones about it. Jail is hardly the Fusion nightclub----she has fewer and fewer fans all the time! SHE IS GUILTY AS SIN! IMO!:behindbar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member