Does Anyone in the Anthony Family Want Justice for Caylee?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Absence of Anthony's in the courtroom cannot be an indicator of what they are going through. If they'd have sat there, every possible expression on their face would have been dissected and analyzed and they'd still be found wanting.

Any number of reasons they weren't there can be produced. What difference does it make for the rest of us who were glued to our tv and computer to watch the hearing? WE were there. I have no doubt the Anthony's were watching it just like we were. It was enough for us. Isn't it enough for them?

What would you recommend as an appropriate punishment for this?

I have never been able to comprehend what it would be to be honest. I believe a few really mean assed women do kill their own children -- but for the most part I think a woman has to be off her complete rocker and all supplies of rockers to do this. Punishment? No idea, but I'm not sure Society does all that well in this area. Just thinkin'.

While they are necessary Anthonys', I would think Caylee's great grandparents would love to see justice serve.

They dont want Justice for Caylee, at the expense of Casey!!!

The As are too busy at home trying to figure out how to make more money off their dead grandchild...

None of their actions have been normal. Its all been dysfunctional and will continue this way. We will continue to ask "Why are they doing this?" Thank god for the Web sleuths, LE, the community - etc. that have been there and will continue to be there for Caylee. We are there for her, reading the news, watching the court hearings, caring, talking, praying.

Just think of all the support and help the As would have gotten from everyone if they just could have cared and did what was right...

I have never been able to comprehend what it would be to be honest. I believe a few really mean assed women do kill their own children -- but for the most part I think a woman has to be off her complete rocker and all supplies of rockers to do this. Punishment? No idea, but I'm not sure Society does all that well in this area. Just thinkin'.

I have my own ideas but I cannot verbalize them here. It would be too cruel. Since we are a society of laws and that's what we have to work with, I can say I look forward to the trial and I hope that she gets the maximum sentence for what she's done to this poor innocent child. Whatever the reason KC did this, rockers or no rockers, she needs to make restitution to the best that our laws allow. What a waste.

As for the rest of the family, they will have their own hell to live in for the rest of their natural lives

Ah, let the Anthony bashing begin. How sad. Why would they show up for such a court date - just to do the "walk of shame" in front of everyone and have it played and analyzed for millions? Let them grieve. They have to come to terms with more than anyone should ever have to.

And regarding the insinuations that they're making money off of Caylee, it's painfully obvious by Baez actions that money went to Casey's defense long before her body was found and they had to face the unthinkable.

Wow! I'm not arguing. I'm just thinking and find it interesting as to others thoughts.

I just tire of Salem, 1692 redux all the time it seems in these very sad sad cases.

Why does a mother kill her own? Many reasons and none of them good enough or sane enough.

This person will meet what is called Justice in our County and if that suits your taste you will be pleased. The Law will work.

No, They only want their Darling out of jail. Justice to me would mean for the murderer to die ASAP. But we live in American, and that just won't happen. People can't even discipline their own children any more with out fear of going to jail for child abuse.

GA and CA have never stood up for Caylee why would they start now?

If some one from that family loved that baby they would have taken her away a long time ago. You don't just up and kill your baby one day never having hurt them in the past!

No, They only want their Darling out of jail. Justice to me would mean for the murderer to die ASAP. But we live in American, and that just won't happen. People can't even discipline their own children any more with out fear of going to jail for child abuse.

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

j/k elley mae :crazy:

That's just not true. If you're beating your child, then CPS should be called. If you feel a need to hit your child as discipline, you need to take a step back and wonder why as it says more about the parent's failings than the child.

Oh, I so agree with you. She simply cannot be right. No one is that selfish. Your hormones and maternal instinct should make you protect your child at all costs. I just can't figure it out, but I know Casey cannot be right in the head.

That's just not true. If you're beating your child, then CPS should be called. If you feel a need to hit your child as discipline, you need to take a step back and wonder why as it says more about the parent's failings than the child.

Wonderfully put! But that would mean the As would have to take a deep look into who they are - which will not happen. What we have seen of their daughter Casey is that it will never be her fault - or the parents.

Can anyone think of a case where a mother killed a child out of spite rather than mental illness? Offhand, I cannot.

If the A's had attended yesterday's hearing we'd have a thread today titled, "Why are the A's supporting the murderer of their grandchild?" No matter what they do they'll be wrong.

Wonderfully put! But that would mean the As would have to take a deep look into who they are - which will not happen. What we have seen of their daughter Casey is that it will never be her fault - or the parents.

I actually disagree on this. I think that it's probably eating them up inside to think that they may have contributed in some environmental way to creating the person who did this. I think that may have been one of the self-protection factors that led them to deny the possibility that Caylee was dead. I'm very curious to see what happens next. This case is full of twists and turns.

These women are freaks of Nature. They just are. I don't know why. The Apache Nation used to take their freaks of Nature at birth and smash the skull with a large rock. Unfortunately - we don't know at birth these things are to happen - this is not a defect to be seen with the naked eye. And maybe it is a good thing. I don't know.

If the A's had attended yesterday's hearing we'd have a thread today titled, "Why are the A's supporting the murderer of their grandchild?" No matter what they do they'll be wrong.

Earlier this week they were condemned for sending their lawyer to the civil hearing, but it's their homeowner's policy that will be collected against as Casey was living under their roof. Zenaida can't collect against Casey as there's nothing there. She's going for the insurance. And I'm not saying she shouldn't.

Another thing I find odd in this case.....VERY ODD....is that GA and CA say they love Caylee so very much. In most criminal trials where a loved one has been murdered, don't most family members come to court for everything wanting to see that the person that killed their loved one is put away for good? And if nothing else, don't they want to know what happened to their loved one and hear every detail in court? So far GA and CA have come to no court hearings! They don't seem to want to know anything. They don't seem to want any justice or vengeance for Caylee. This astounds me. The only ones that seem to want any justice for Caylee is LE and the prosecutors. I think that is very sad. Very sad that even her grandparents won't come to court and stand up for her. Nor will her uncle who proclaimed to KC early on that Caylee was the most important thing? Where is he now to stand up for Caylee and find out what happened to her and who dumped her in the trash heap? Who from that family wants justice for Caylee?

I think the only one's that want justice are Cindy's brother Rick & her mother. They are not sucked into Casey's lies & Cindy's fantasies.

I would venture to say if someone else had killed Caylee, the Anthony's would be at every hearing. They would be demanding justice for Caylee with no pusnishment being to harsh nor to painful for the killer to endure. With the killer being their own daughter they will continue the mantra she is a kind, loving mother who only left her daughter to go to "work." I am positive we will see them continue to blame others, her friends. Cindy will continue to say they are bad people who fed Casey drugs, brain washed her or got her into a satinic cult. They will never accept Casey did this because she hated her mother, didnt want to be a mother & does not have the capacity to love anyone. Casey is just pure evil who walked among us.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV
Back