Does Anyone in the Anthony Family Want Justice for Caylee?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Bolded by me

Could a legal-eagle please explain. What is the grandparents' legal status in this case ? Did they have a legal right for their attorney to speak or was the judge just being kind ? If ZG's children had an attorney, would he have been allowed to speak at the earlier hearing ?

I'm not necessarily opposed to BC speaking at the hearing, just surprised.

Never mind..... I think I just answered my own question by remembering that reps for the media spoke at the gag order hearing. Thanks anyway.

I don't often post but I do read daily, I do feel sorry for George and Cindy, I think in their hearts they wanted so much to believe Casey was a normal human being that loved her child, but in their rational mind they knew otherwise, I thought of them on Christmas day and how completely saddened and alone they must have felt, I can't imagine in my wildest dreams how they must be hurting. Lee has in own life and yes he will suffer also, but not as much as George and Cindy. I think they knew for a long time Casey had major problems but they never thought she would kill little Caylee. I have a 25 year old daughter that I love with all my heart and to think she could kill her own baby
would be more than I could bear. To think you had raised such a monster and to know you would never hear Caylee's sweet voice nor taste her sweet little kisses I don't know how they can put one foot in front of the other on a daily basis. I pray that they can find some closure and some peace when its all said and done. Casey will get hers the day she meets her maker and has to answer him for what she has done, Peace be with George, Cindy and Lee and the great grand parents also and beautiful Caylee rest in peace.

Do the Anthony's want Justice for Caylee?

I thought about this all night and maybe I can best find an answer for myself in my own life.

My mother had 4 grandchildren. 3 of them were my late brother's children. For 35+ years these children, while attending college and becoming professionals all, treated my brother and my mother worse than terrible. I always understood that is how they were being and had been raised. It was bad.

When my brother suicided they were out of the State and their mother didn't want their trip ruined. It was a holiday(big time).

Funeral arrangements were made and when they called about them - I told them to have a nice day, as they were not allowed to the funeral. They threw a HUGE fit. :rolleyes:

I had to survive those days and try to get my mother through this. Who were they anyway?

When mother passed away I did not even inform them. They had not seen her for about 30 yrs and never called, sent a card, nothing. Naturally, and thankfully, they did not show up at the funeral. They of course were angry they were not informed so I later heard.

I guess the Anthony's are so shocked, embattled, maybe angry that they just have to survive this for now. I'm sure they miss Caylee, grieve for her and yes, even want Justice at some point.

Possibly they just do not want those of us at large to have Justice. Not yet anyway.

I think they didnt go because 1. the media circus that follows and 2. they didnt know KC would be there.
My thoughts- I would go to every hearing I could in spite of the above!

Not going got them more press than attending would have !

I believe everything they do is about getting attention - I think there

is a sick competition between Cindy and Casey over press coverage

The game they are all playing with each other takes precedence

over everything else . It is driving all of them .

This is in no way meant to be mean or bashing anyone- I understand what you are saying and I agree-however-
just for curiosity- Just suppose -Casey beat this rap, even though it will probably prove completely evident she is guilty as sin- What then? Looking at KC through a glass is one thing, but - Are CA, GA, and LA going to welcome her home into their home with open arms? Can they actually live in the same house with her knowing and having seen all the evidence against her? Can they sleep in the same house with her?
Can they put their arms around her and say it's okay? I cannot ever see them being a family again. How could it be possible?
I believe in that scenario CA would punish her forever. When KC said her mother would never forgive her it was one of the rare times she was being truthful. I think I might opt for jail.:behindbar

Do the Anthony's want Justice for Caylee?

I thought about this all night and maybe I can best find an answer for myself in my own life.

My mother had 4 grandchildren. 3 of them were my late brother's children. For 35+ years these children, while attending college and becoming professionals all, treated my brother and my mother worse than terrible. I always understood that is how they were being and had been raised. It was bad.

When my brother suicided they were out of the State and their mother didn't want their trip ruined. It was a holiday(big time).

Funeral arrangements were made and when they called about them - I told them to have a nice day, as they were not allowed to the funeral. They threw a HUGE fit. :rolleyes:

I had to survive those days and try to get my mother through this. Who were they anyway?

When mother passed away I did not even inform them. They had not seen her for about 30 yrs and never called, sent a card, nothing. Naturally, and thankfully, they did not show up at the funeral. They of course were angry they were not informed so I later heard.

I guess the Anthony's are so shocked, embattled, maybe angry that they just have to survive this for now. I'm sure they miss Caylee, grieve for her and yes, even want Justice at some point.

Possibly they just do not want those of us at large to have Justice. Not yet anyway.

We must be alike in some ways; I would have done the exact same. But on your point about CA & GA possibly just trying to get through, the difference I see is that you rightfully shunned your nephews/nieces and SIL for being ingrates. You were willing to shun your own family for their major disloyal conduct. CA & GA refuse to hold KC accountable. They instead direct their ire at "those of us at large" by refusing to admit what at this point I suspect they perceive as defeat as opposed to truth.

I don't often post but I do read daily, I do feel sorry for George and Cindy, I think in their hearts they wanted so much to believe Casey was a normal human being that loved her child, but in their rational mind they knew otherwise, I thought of them on Christmas day and how completely saddened and alone they must have felt, I can't imagine in my wildest dreams how they must be hurting. Lee has in own life and yes he will suffer also, but not as much as George and Cindy. I think they knew for a long time Casey had major problems but they never thought she would kill little Caylee. I have a 25 year old daughter that I love with all my heart and to think she could kill her own baby
would be more than I could bear. To think you had raised such a monster and to know you would never hear Caylee's sweet voice nor taste her sweet little kisses I don't know how they can put one foot in front of the other on a daily basis. I pray that they can find some closure and some peace when its all said and done. Casey will get hers the day she meets her maker and has to answer him for what she has done, Peace be with George, Cindy and Lee and the great grand parents also and beautiful Caylee rest in peace.

There is no reason for the A's to be alone, they have family. They have parents, aunts and uncles, siblings but for whatever reason they choose not to be around their family. Those are the first people I would turn too, my family. I would never deal with something like this without my family behind and beside me.

Not going got them more press than attending would have !

I believe everything they do is about getting attention - I think there

is a sick competition between Cindy and Casey over press coverage

The game they are all playing with each other takes precedence

over everything else . It is driving all of them .

So if they went it would be for attention, if they didn't go it would be for attention. What was their alternative? What would have been the proper thing for them to do?

I dont think what would be proper is the deciding factor on what they do

I believe they base their behavior on what will get them the most coverage

at the hearing not attending generated coverage and comment across
the media

I believe they are all playing games with each other

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads