Does Anyone in the Anthony Family Want Justice for Caylee?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
We could cure those pedophiles if our predominatly male legislators had the uh,uh courage to do it.

My thinking has been for many years about just mothers that murder and why they make that decision. So many choices it would seem - yet they choose this one.

Mothers that kill are like men that kill their pregnant wives or children that kill their parents for insurance money.

They aren't mentally ill. They have other choices. But, what sociopaths want, they get. Divorcing a pregnant wife or "giving away" your baby might make you a pariah.

When you only care about yourself and your world centers around your ego, anyone standing between you and something that makes you feel good becomes an obstacle that needs to go away.

MOO

Is the Server in trouble?
someone did a huge search and it makes all the posts wait while it looks for something impossible. when that happens, which we are working on stopping, do not post over and over.it delays everything because postrs are stacking tons of posts in a queue. Thn we have double and more post. Just wait until you see current posts. that means they are moving through the line.

Kinda O/T (Off Topic)

Is Darlie Routier the only murdering mother to get the DP??

A girl in my state, Arkansas, killed her two children. I can't even remember how. She asked for, and received, the death penalty. My brain is so feeble I can't remember and it has been within the last 10 years.

Kinda O/T (Off Topic)

Is Darlie Routier the only murdering mother to get the DP??

Susan Eubanks is on death row in CA for shooting her 4 sons to get even with *their* (as in more than one) fathers.

Nicole Diar is on death row in Ohio for locking her son in the house and setting it on fire. The prosecutor said Diar was weary of motherhood.

someone did a huge search and it makes all the posts wait while it looks for something impossible. when that happens, which we are working on stopping, do not post over and over.it delays everything because postrs are stacking tons of posts in a queue. Thn we have double and more post. Just wait until you see current posts. that means they are moving through the line.

Thanks JBean!

Are you related to Judge Roy Bean? :)

Susan Eubanks is on death row in CA for shooting her 4 sons to get even with *their* (as in more than one) fathers.

Nicole Diar is on death row in Ohio for locking her son in the house and setting it on fire. The prosecutor said Diar was weary of motherhood.

Jolyanna & blupencl

Wow - I had no idea even that many.

Currently awaiting execution for the murder of their children:

Michelle Sue Tharp- starved her 7 year old to death

Nicole Diar- killed her son

Robin Lee Rowe- burned the house down with husband and 2 kids inside

Debra Jean Milke- had her roommate shoot her 4 year old for a 5k life insurance payout

Teresa Lewis- killed her two step children

Holy cow!!!! I haven't heard of most of these wimmin.

All seem to be awaiting ..... wonder if they will ever get it...

Not attacking your post at all, just using it as jumping off point <smile>... I think the belief that women are just wired to protect their child at all costs is a fallacy and one that good nurturing women have a hard time accepting (compliment to all the good moms out there). But it is more than hormones. Giving birth just indicates that your reproductive organs work.

There are way too many abused, neglected and dead children in our country to think that women are just naturally wired to protect their kids *unless* there is a major mental illness present. And it is my opinion that if we were more critically aware of that we would see much earlier indicators of problems, when it might still be early enough to teach these women what they don't know or get their children out of the situation. And more importantly make it okay for women who don't feel that motherly instinct kick in to say "hey, I think I need help here" without societies response being "being a mom is the most natural thing in the world and if you can't feel it/do it you have a mental defect". There is a lot of room in the middle for improvement. The extremes are hard to modify.

MOO- biased as an abused child and someone who has chosen not to have kids because of it.

Thank you for your insighful posts!

I was also an abused child, my mother was not evil nor did she hit us--there are all kinds of abuse that can't be seen but passed on and on thru the generations. There's always a chance the same patterns will be repeated, no matter how much we are aware of or attempt to fight against them.

Women are expected to automatically feel a certain reverence for their children, no matter their life experiences. It's just taken for granted.

Makes it not just difficult but somehow shameful for those who need help to reach out, specifically the teen mom's. Both societal and familial attitudes govern this, and unfortunately leads to abuse and neglect beyond most people's ability to ever begin to comprehend.

Specially when it goes to the extreme of a Casey Anthony. Detective Mellich's testimony at the bond hearing stuck in my head. Caylee was seen with bruises on her arms and under her eye. I think what G & CA saw WHEN they were home was an entirely different tot mom than the one alone with Caylee. (willing to bet the neighbor's also heard her screaming at little Caylee)

Like the Routier, Smith and Downe's cases--CA killed her child because she has a personality disorder that allows her to suffer no moral or social consequence, imo.

They should be there for CAYLEE. That little 2 yr old trusted the adults in her to keep her safe. THEY ALL FAILED. IMO, they need to let KC know they will do whatever it takes to bring Caylee justice, even if it means sending their daughter to the death chamber. ******* If I lived in Fl I would be there for that child.************

Well if they'd been there "for Caylee", they'd just be slammed for the thoughtlessness of showing up, the need for control, fear that KC would spill the beans on them, how they suspicious they acted, what else?.....have I forgotten anything?....on and on like a broken record ... blame, blame, blame the family.

They should be there for CAYLEE. That little 2 yr old trusted the adults in her to keep her safe. THEY ALL FAILED. IMO, they need to let KC know they will do whatever it takes to bring Caylee justice, even if it means sending their daughter to the death chamber. ******* If I lived in Fl I would be there for that child.************

:woohoo:

Great points. While the A's said they loved Caylee and wanted her back above all else. they never really spoke of justice and won't. GA admitted early on that if the odor in car was Caylee, then he lost his granddaughter and daughter too.

If this were any other criminal responsible for little Caylee's death, they would be sitting front row at every court session and be demanding swift justice of the most extreme kind. To do so now, means condeming their own daughter and themselves for the way they raised and enabled her. They have not shown one shred of being committed to justice for Caylee since after their first phone calls and initial interviews. They made up their mind, if KC did it, we have to protect her at all costs. At any sentencing hearing, they will be the first in line to spout all the good qualities of KC and beg for mercy on her behalf. Coming home to them is the only justice they want or at worst a minimum sentence. We the people and the state of FL are the ones responsible for seeking justice for Caylee and thank God for that or she would have no one at this point.

Don't misunderstand as backing the A's, but I think I understand what they are doing at this point in time.

They are damned if they do and damned if they don't. If they stick up for KC they are turning their back on Caylee. If they seek justice for Caylee they are turning their back on their daughter. Is it possible they are keeping quiet over the whole event knowing justice will be served with them or without them? As hard as it is for them I'm sure they want Caylee's murderer brought to justice. It just puts them in an impossible situation to admit KC is the person responsible.

If I were the SA I would try very hard to prosecute KC with as little input from the A's as possible. Give Lee immunity as long as he has not intentionally participated in a crime then let the state use everything he knows.

LE knows what C&G knows, I can't imagine, except to have the A's clarify who did what, when on the days in question, that the SA can't get most of the information from sworn interviews.

Asking C&G to participate in prosecuting their daughter for capital murder, making them have a hand in putting her away for life or even possibly a death sentence, just seems like a heavy burden. This has nothing to do with what KC deserves, KC deserves to have the full force of the law shoved down her smug little face. But asking her parents to do it seems a bit unfair.

Mothers that kill are like men that kill their pregnant wives or children that kill their parents for insurance money.

They aren't mentally ill. They have other choices. But, what sociopaths want, they get. Divorcing a pregnant wife or "giving away" your baby might make you a pariah.

When you only care about yourself and your world centers around your ego, anyone standing between you and something that makes you feel good becomes an obstacle that needs to go away.

MOO

But this is NOT a mental illness.

There is no therapy (medicines) available such as anti-psychotics etc. the only therapy is behavior modification and that must begin in childhood, which is rare since one cannot be diagnosed with a PD under the age of 18. ther are early warning signs of the disorder howevr, such as cruelty to animals, lying, stealing etc

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisocial_personality_disorder

edited to add: These people are fully aware of what's right and wrong and know the difference between the two. A mentally ill person does not, such as a person in a psychosis.

But this is NOT a mental illness.

There is no therapy (medicines) available such as anti-psychotics etc. the only therapy is behavior modification and that must begin in childhood, which is rare since one cannot be diagnosed with a PD under the age of 18.
There are early warning signs of the disorder howevr, such as cruelty to animals, lying, stealing etc

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisocial_personality_disorder

edited to add: These people are fully aware of what's right and wrong and know the difference between the two. A mentally ill person does not, such as a person in a pschosis.

Bold - mine.

Looks like our suspected perp had plenty of warning signs - huh?

Originally Posted by LeLe1953

trafficsUP66
:woohoo:

I have an only child. A son. If he were to murder his own child and my grandchild - I do not know what I would do. I really don't. Maybe pull out the trusty Vasquez and resolve my problems. I don't know. My only child. My son. My grandchild. Dunno.

Now if it were to be a daughter-in-law. Thats pretty easy. :)

Don't misunderstand as backing the A's, but I think I understand what they are doing at this point in time.

They are damned if they do and damned if they don't. If they stick up for KC they are turning their back on Caylee. If they seek justice for Caylee they are turning their back on their daughter. Is it possible they are keeping quiet over the whole event knowing justice will be served with them or without them? As hard as it is for them I'm sure they want Caylee's murderer brought to justice. It just puts them in an impossible situation to admit KC is the person responsible.

If I were the SA I would try very hard to prosecute KC with as little input from the A's as possible. Give Lee immunity as long as he has not intentionally participated in a crime then let the state use everything he knows.

LE knows what C&G knows, I can't imagine, except to have the A's clarify who did what, when on the days in question, that the SA can't get most of the information from sworn interviews.

Asking C&G to participate in prosecuting their daughter for capital murder, making them have a hand in putting her away for life or even possibly a death sentence, just seems like a heavy burden. This has nothing to do with what KC deserves, KC deserves to have the full force of the law shoved down her smug little face. But asking her parents to do it seems a bit unfair.

They will do their part during cross-exam.............If they take the stand for the defense they are going to be impeached. Big time, with all they've put out in the media.

Punishment enough after loosing the grandchild in an horrific way? A precious gift they failed to protect? The daughter they allowed to run them relentlessly?

What is fair in this case?

I don't know what to think anymore, except that Casey and only Casey is responsible. And like everyone else, I think it's IMPERITIVE there be justice for Caylee!

No matter what consequence they must suffer.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV
Back