Does Anyone in the Anthony Family Want Justice for Caylee?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
You know, he was evil too but he had a conscience!! He felt bad for what he did (he said) but KC doesn't even seem to have a conscience!! At least he admitted to what he did and said he should never be let out in public again. She is trying to get away with her crime and thinks she is going free to party again some day. I don't know who she thinks would ever want to befriend her again but I think she thinks she is going free some day.

Give time a chance here..... :)maybe she will 'grow'.

Jeffrey Dahmer. Maybe. No amount of sorry calms my stomach on that one. He was truly a tortured soul, that I do believe.

Do you remember George being quoted as saying "If our granddaughter is dead, we've lost our daughter too."

They know. They didn't want it to be true, but they knew that if Caylee was dead, that Casey did it. That's why they clung so desperately.

That's just not true. If you're beating your child, then CPS should be called. If you feel a need to hit your child as discipline, you need to take a step back and wonder why as it says more about the parent's failings than the child.

I beg to differ, I was beat with a belt on more then one occasion and I deserved everyone beating I got. That to me is what is wrong with a lot of the kids today. I do have a daughter, 23 I only had to beat her once, for spraying no more tangles on our furniture, and my father beat her once, for saying to me that she hated me. She is just fine today. And when she has children and they do wrong, Let the beatings begin.

Not every murdered child's family has to face the fact that it was their daughter who was the murderer. There are a vast level of emotional issues at play. I can't say I would do the same, but I can understand their actions. They've lost one 'daughter', how can they bare to lose another?

Scott P's parents had to face the fact their son murdered their GRANDCHILD & they did the same as the A's..They were claiming he was innocent, was railroaded by LE, someone else was the perp, to all who'd listen..Day after day..We all knew Scott was their MAIN concern..Not their murdered DIL or their GRANDCHILD they never met..The one they never got to hold or bond with..But they should have & would have if their son didn't take HIM away from them before he was even born.

The P's are still standing by their son even though he's been tried, convicted, & put on death row (?)..I expect the A's will do the same..Most think that's really SAD :(

There is a picture of her coming out of the A's home as she was feeding the dogs while the A's were away in California to do the LK show. She is very pregnant in that picture.

Where can that picture be seen? An author named Dave Barry once wrote that you should never ever, unless you see a baby actively emerging from a woman, ask if she is pregnant. Many men and women have big stomachs. TIA for the link.

I beg to differ, I was beat with a belt on more then one occasion and I deserved everyone beating I got. That to me is what is wrong with a lot of the kids today. I do have a daughter, 23 I only had to beat her once, for spraying no more tangles on our furniture, and my father beat her once, for saying to me that she hated me. She is just fine today. And when she has children and they do wrong, Let the beatings begin.

Elley Mae - maybe you are using the word "beat" in a far different way than some of us here perceive it. You know ... like a figure of speech or something other than a real physical beating(as in beaten up) maybe....

I don't think that either of those are reasons for beating a child. I've never once had to lift my hand to my child and she is incredibly well-behaved, empathetic and kind. There are other consequences one can impose besides beatings. A belt is beyond over the line. If you're consistent with discipline and guidance, you won't get to the point where you even think about physical discipline.

Elley Mae - maybe you are using the word "beat" in a far different way than some of us here perceive it. You know ... like a figure of speech or something other than a real physical beating(as in beaten up) maybe....

Beating= arse, behind, rear end, bottom, butt.

You allowed your father to beat your daughter? Simply because she said she hated you? Did that make her love you?

I don't think that either of those are reasons for beating a child. I've never once had to lift my hand to my child and she is incredibly well-behaved, empathetic and kind. There are other consequences one can impose besides beatings. A belt is beyond over the line. If you're consistent with discipline and guidance, you won't get to the point where you even think about physical discipline.

My daughter is very well behaved, college grad, Magni Cummi Laude, great job. I would never strike my child, or Grandchild any where but the rear.

The A's should be in court supporting SA in the name of CAYLEE!..The victim's family always does that..They sit on the side of the prosecution because they are on their side..In this case where will the A's sit?..If it's on the defense (& KC's) side that will tell us all where their head & their heart truly is.

Right now we already know from their actions going back to July..Does anyone really expect that's going to change?

This post just makes me so sad. I was beat with a belt many times and can assure that I didn't deserve to have a grown man assault me with a weapon any of the times it happened. I truly hope that your daughter changes the definition of what being fine is. Not judging you at all, but I would think someone who has been beaten would do everything possible to make sure it doesn't happen to the children in their circle, not condone it and endorse it.

My daughter is very well behaved, college grad, Magni Cummi Laude, great job. I would never strike my child, or Grandchild any where but the rear.

It's "magna *advertiser censored* laude."

I would never strike a child. It doesn't teach them anything but fear. True discipline guides and provides structure and better alternatives for choices. To get back on topic, I don't think that "beating" would have kept Casey from becoming the person she is, but I think better guidance and consequences may have helped.

Elley - that is great about your daughter and it doesn't sound like she was much trouble at all. My son, 26, is a grad student and he always was a good kid. Just was - I am so fortunate. I was a bit of a hellion(blush) but I never got beat for it and only "switched" once for lying. We are lucky to have good kids. I'm not spanking my grandkids - if I get any. My son just wouldn't stand for it. Neither would I either.

It's "magna *advertiser censored* laude."

I would never strike a child. It doesn't teach them anything but fear. True discipline guides and provides structure and better alternatives for choices. To get back on topic, I don't think that "beating" would have kept Casey from becoming the person she is, but I think better guidance and consequences may have helped.

I agree. That would have made a person most likely like Casey just that much angrier and so on and on.

The A's should be in court supporting SA in the name of CAYLEE!..The victim's family always does that..They sit on the side of the prosecution because they are on their side..In this case where will the A's sit?..If it's on the defense (& KC's) side that will tell us all where their head & their heart truly is.

Right now we already know from their actions going back to July..Does anyone really expect that's going to change?

I feel the A's did the right thing in not going to court yesterday. It was just a hearing after all and they had an attorney there to represent them. An attorney who sided with the SA and against the defense, btw. This is not a case in which the murderer is a stranger, it's their own daughter, so they are not a typical 'victim's family'. It really doesn't matter, people are so determined to find fault with everything they do that they can do nothing right.

You allowed your father to beat your daughter? Simply because she said she hated you? Did that make her love you?

I have raised my daughter as a single Mother, and my father loved and still loves my daughter as much if not more then his own. He cried after he beat her for saying that and she was shocked that he did beat her. When all was over he hugged and kissed her and told her that he did not ever want her to saythat she hated me because your Mother loves you more then any body in this whole world. BTW she is the only grand child in the will out of 6. And she lives with him.

I have never been able to comprehend what it would be to be honest. I believe a few really mean assed women do kill their own children -- but for the most part I think a woman has to be off her complete rocker and all supplies of rockers to do this. Punishment? No idea, but I'm not sure Society does all that well in this area. Just thinkin'.

Casey isn't off her rocker.

She knows what she did. She deliberately lied and tried to cover up the murder. She's coherent and knows what is happening now.

Just because she has a pretty face doesn't mean she can't also be one of those "mean a$$ed women" you mentioned.

In fact, that would be my vote. What do you think should happen to any *mean *advertiser censored**ed women* that tapes her child's mouth shut so nobody can hear the child scream while *mommy* kills her??????

IMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV
Back