Does Anyone in the Anthony Family Want Justice for Caylee?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't think this is any case of post partum depression. KC is just pure evil. She isn't depressed. With PPD the woman usually can't even function. They aren't out partying and sleeping with men. I think the defense would have a hard time claiming KC had that. You can tell by looking at her that she is just a big psychopath. Never seen such vacant eyes.

There's evidence to support KC didn't start to act like this after Caylee was born..Many told LE she was a LIAR long before that day!

One even said she was a LIAR as a kid..You've heard the story about the dog & the neighbor?..SCARY! :eek:

I have raised my daughter as a single Mother, and my father loved and still loves my daughter as much if not more then his own. He cried after he beat her for saying that and she was shocked that he did beat her. When all was over he hugged and kissed her and told her that he did not ever want her to saythat she hated me because your Mother loves you more then any body in this whole world. BTW she is the only grand child in the will out of 6. And she lives with him.

Seems he could have said those exact things to her without beating her first :waitasec: Or maybe there could have been a discussion to determine why she said such a thing to start with. Guess it's just different parenting styles. Moving on.....

I feel the A's did the right thing in not going to court yesterday. It was just a hearing after all and they had an attorney there to represent them. An attorney who sided with the SA and against the defense, btw. This is not a case in which the murderer is a stranger, it's their own daughter, so they are not a typical 'victim's family'. It really doesn't matter, people are so determined to find fault with everything they do that they can do nothing right.

Chilly - so true.

The Anthony's got dealt a luzer's hand no matter what they do now. Maybe they helped out - yet I still feel sorry for them anyway.

It's "magna *advertiser censored* laude."

I would never strike a child. It doesn't teach them anything but fear. True discipline guides and provides structure and better alternatives for choices. To get back on topic, I don't think that "beating" would have kept Casey from becoming the person she is, but I think better guidance and consequences may have helped.

Never was good at spelling, just discipline.

Casey isn't off her rocker.

She knows what she did. She deliberately lied and tried to cover up the murder. She's coherent and knows what is happening now.

Just because she has a pretty face doesn't mean she can't also be one of those "mean a$$ed women" you mentioned.

In fact, that would be my vote. What do you think should happen to any *mean *advertiser censored**ed women* that tapes her child's mouth shut so nobody can hear the child scream while *mommy* kills her??????

IMO

:):)

This Country has a History of dealing with mean assed women - don't ya think? :smile:

You don't know what you would do. You think rightly - but you don't know, so go ahead - toss the first stone. It's culturaly cool to do that. You know.
No offense intended here radio,
I believe that everyone here is stating their disgust , their upset, their feelings, their ideas and their opinions. Most of us have 'been here' since the first news about this horrific case.
And with some of your comments, they are coming across to me that you are casting your own stones at every poster here.

There's evidence to support KC didn't start to act like this after Caylee was born..Many told LE she was a LIAR long before that day!

One even said she was a LIAR as a kid..You've heard the story about the dog & the neighbor?..SCARY! :eek:

I have bothered by the FBI interview with George IIRC and FBI asked what happened 2 years ago.

No offense intended here radio,
I believe that everyone here is stating their disgust , their upset, their feelings, their ideas and their opinions. Most of us have 'been here' since the first news about this horrific case.
And with some of your comments, they are coming across to me that you are casting your own stones at every poster here.

Oh Heavens no. In no way. Not at all.

I just have time to talk today, which is rare.

Uh - what does being here first, last or in the middle have to do with anything? Did you mean that the way it sorta sounds.... like ... you haven't been here too long so shut up.:) You know - if you do its ok though.

I don't think this is any case of post partum depression. KC is just pure evil. She isn't depressed. With PPD the woman usually can't even function. They aren't out partying and sleeping with men. I think the defense would have a hard time claiming KC had that. You can tell by looking at her that she is just a big psychopath. Never seen such vacant eyes.
Oh, Do I agree!
Some people are just evil, and I believe Casey is evil.

Earlier this week they were condemned for sending their lawyer to the civil hearing, but it's their homeowner's policy that will be collected against as Casey was living under their roof. Zenaida can't collect against Casey as there's nothing there. She's going for the insurance. And I'm not saying she shouldn't.

Homeowner's Insurance Policies do not cover intentional torts or crimes, only negligent acts that result in injury. Defamation is not a negligent act of ommission or commission, by defintion.

Ah, let the Anthony bashing begin. How sad. Why would they show up for such a court date - just to do the "walk of shame" in front of everyone and have it played and analyzed for millions? Let them grieve. They have to come to terms with more than anyone should ever have to.

And regarding the insinuations that they're making money off of Caylee, it's painfully obvious by Baez actions that money went to Casey's defense long before her body was found and they had to face the unthinkable.

I agree that the Anthony's spent every penny they could to try to defend Casey.

Parental/child love is unconditional. Casey was once George's and Cindy's baby. They took her to see Santa. They remember her first day in school. They love her.

That they don't want to see her put to death or killed by the prison's general population doesn't mean they didn't love Caylee.

I think either George or Cindy would sacrifice their own lives to bring Caylee back. They can't. Casey is part of the family that they have left. Their parental instinct to protect has kicked in. I doubt they LIKE Casey very much now. She took away from them Cindy's angel...their youngest "other" daughter. George and Cindy *raised* Caylee. I know Caylee adored them.

By killing Caylee, Casey hurt her parents more than they probably believed they could ever hurt. But, Casey is still someone with potential that they had dreams for. And despite what Casey has done, despite the punishment Casey deserves...George and Cindy have feelings for her.

IMO

Homeowner's Insurance Policies do not cover intentional torts or crimes, only negligent acts that result in injury. Defamation is not a negligent act of ommission or commission, by defintion.

That may be, but ZFG's attorney has said that he's going after the A's insurance company.

Weren't George and Cindy added as defendants in the civil suit, or am I remembering wrong?

I feel the A's did the right thing in not going to court yesterday. It was just a hearing after all and they had an attorney there to represent them. An attorney who sided with the SA and against the defense, btw. This is not a case in which the murderer is a stranger, it's their own daughter, so they are not a typical 'victim's family'. It really doesn't matter, people are so determined to find fault with everything they do that they can do nothing right.

Bold Me
Agreed.
The A's did not know the Judge was going to order Casey to the courtroom.
If they went, they would have rushed to get there around the same time as Casey
It would have also turned into a Media Frenzy since it would have been the First time the A's would have seen Casey since Oct. (sorry for all the "would" LOL)
The media would have turned this hearing into a circus around C&G showing up. IMO

I would personally have loved to see at least a A at the hearing yesterday---for CAYLEE.....don't care about kc but CAYLEE ---- the only ones on her side yesterday = SA......sad.....

I hadn't thought about that. You're right its so very sad that only LE was there for Caylee. But what side of the courtroom would the As sit on ? Hasn't this been their dilemma all along ?

Oh Heavens no. In no way. Not at all.

I just have time to talk today, which is rare.

Uh - what does being here first, last or in the middle have to do with anything? Did you mean that the way it sorta sounds.... like ... you haven't been here too long so shut up.:) You know - if you do its ok though.
I meant that many have ridden the " Anthony lies" believing that Caylee was really taken by someone, or that Casey gave her to someone, or that she was really alive, and some have believed all along that she was dead by an accident, some that Casey killed her intentionally, etc,.
I guess what I mean is that the case is so charged emotionally and some are so emotionally involved, plus they've seen how other cases have played out 'cause they've been involved with them as well.
And it's not that anyone's casting stones, it's how we really truely believe and feel about the situation.
No radio! No! No! No! I never meant for you to " shut up". Never!
And as I said before, I meant no offense to you either.:)

In one of his original interviews, ZFG's lawyer also spoke of future (possible) book or tv or other media deals inwhich they can receive monies from.

Elley Mae - maybe you are using the word "beat" in a far different way than some of us here perceive it. You know ... like a figure of speech or something other than a real physical beating(as in beaten up) maybe....
-----------------
I agree.I never ever beat my son,a little crack on his "can" sufficed.Joe was a well mannered youngster and man.My SIL used to drive us up the wall~she'd always hit her kids in the head! that is a huge NONO.I wonder if the A's really want to see KC.there is a rift there I am sure and it's a big one..No one told me,just feel it.

I meant that many have ridden the " Anthony lies" believing that Caylee was really taken by someone, or that Casey gave her to someone, or that she was really alive, and some have believed all along that she was dead by an accident, some that Casey killed her intentionally, etc,.
I guess what I mean is that the case is so charged emotionally and some are so emotionally involved, plus they've seen how other cases have played out 'cause they've been involved with them as well.
And it's not that anyone's casting stones, it's how we really truely believe and feel about the situation.
No radio! No! No! No! I never meant for you to " shut up". Never!
And as I said before, I meant no offense to you either.:)

LOL sweetmop --- I didn't think you meant that!!:):crazy:

Anyway, I was on the Caseytrain too - just not registered here, but reading and scrunching my gut daily like yall. It has been terrible.

I KNOW you all are expressing your feelings. I know that and everyone has a right to do it.

And I do think about casting stones ... I think about it all the time in my own life and all that you know. I have a cousin that says the most horrible, bitter things about people and yet when it comes to her (sometimes worthless) son - she is like a mother tiger. She never sees that she needs balance. This is probably what I'm referring to more than like a blatant scolding to others who may have different emotions than I do. Yeah - thats it I think. Nothing personal though. If it was perceived as scolding that was certainly not my intention.

I can't help but think there is a whole other side of family that IF they had been allowed to know about Caylee, would certainly be fighting now for justice. Will it ever be known who her father was? There would have been other grandparents, possibly uncles, aunts and cousins. imo Caylee was robbed even before her birth, every child deserves to know who their father is, Casey would not be truthful and tried to name someone who wasn't. There very well may be a woman or man out there totally involved in this case like so many here, and not know they are related.

VB

This is one time I *mostly* I agree with you.

I personally don't think yesterday's hearing would have been an appropriate place at all for the A's to see KC for the first time in person since Caylee's ID was confirmed. It could have resulted in either a very painful tear-fest, or in a showdown of sorts. In either case, that was not the time nor the place for any 'reunion'.

Regardless of what I think about any of the players in this case, I do feel that a single, private meeting should be acceptable, and I neither need, nor want, to know the details of it.

I would want the opportunity to meet privately with the person accused of killing my grandchild.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV
Back