Does Casey Know Who Caylee's Father Is?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Does Casey Know Who The Father of Her Child Is?

• Yes - she knows, but her parents do not.

Votes: 117 31.4%
  • Yes - she knows, and so do her parents.

Votes: 134 35.9%
  • No - she doesn't know.

Votes: 95 25.5%
  • I dont know.

Votes: 27 7.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's my question also. How does knowing who the father is, benefit the defense? Since his wife is KC's attorney I don't think he would continue to volunteer this info unless there is some benefit to his wife, because in the past he has spun things that way. (Spector trial)

Maybe trying to say there was an accident, and the coverup was done to conceal the father's identity, not murder?

Or maybe he's not getting along with the wife these days... :)

That's my question also. How does knowing who the father is, benefit the defense? Since his wife is KC's attorney I don't think he would continue to volunteer this info unless there is some benefit to his wife, because in the past he has spun things that way. (Spector trial)

I didn't know that about the Spector trial. Sounds as if the defense has plans for Caylee's father in the reasonable doubt, alternative scenarios arenas.

And why would Dr. B, who wife works for the defense, bring up the question of Caylee's father multiple times on national tv ?

According to who the father was...Big time corporate person, famous person, member of the family ... keeping that secrete could cause a mental disconnect between mother child etc.

Because it may help bolster a defense for mental anguish and diminished capacity. Won't get her off but may lessen the overall length of sentence. IMO

I gather that he stated this on Greta's show this evening??? Did he say anything else that was of interest? What else did Greta cover? Sounds like maybe she's not really covering the case if she let something like this "slip by" as though it meant nothing at all.

Greta showed part of the RK interview and was talking about how much more evidence LE would have if they had found the body when RK first called it in. Then she asked what clues LE would still have after the body was exposed to the elements from June till Dec. The quote I gave earlier by Dr B is really the only thing I found interesting. He rushed to say it before break and when Greta came back she went to the lawyer panel. No more mention of the father. Greta did not cover the case during the election, so she does not know all the details.

I can understand why LE would want to know who the father is so that they can rule him out. Cover all their bases.

Greta showed part of the RK interview and was talking about how much more evidence LE would have if they had found the body when RK first called it in. Then she asked what clues LE would still have after the body was exposed to the elements from June till Dec. The quote I gave earlier by Dr B is really the only thing I found interesting. He rushed to say it before break and when Greta came back she went to the lawyer panel. No more mention of the father. Greta did not cover the case during the election, so she does not know all the details.
Thanks so much for responding 3doglady! That makes sense. :)

Someone brought it up tonight on one of the shows (NG or GVS)...something "LE knows who the father is" and it seemed to come from nowhere and really got my attention.
I think it was Dr. B that said that tonight? What is he really trying to tell us?
^i^

Whoever Caylee's father is, why did Dr B bring it up, unasked, multiple times ? That's what I'm trying to figure out...

I think its going to be an issue in Casey's defense, IMO. There was another interview where Cindy asked Casey vaguely about some sort of secret and Casey replied with an adamant no. As in "did you tell them about Caylee's dad."

And look, the family hasn't seen Casey in months. Everyone in the family lawyered up. I have always said this defense will be Casey v. the family, incest, abuse, you name it.

The walls are coming down people.

OMG I heard that too and thought the same thing!

OMG I thought she did that when george went into his stupid family is like a hand crap when CA was trying to get answers from KC

Dr Baden was just on Greta and stated that the police know who the father is by Caylee's DNA

LE could have the father's DNA if he was swabbed and is in jail for something else.

blood relative:
A relative of a person sharing some of the sources from which genes are derived. These will include many of the genes that operate in the blood and its constituents but no special importance attaches to the blood as a vehicle of inheritance.
http://cancerweb.ncl.ac.uk/cgi-bin/omd?blood+relative

# Kinship terminology refers to the words used in a specific culture to describe a specific system of familial relationships. ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_relative

# A person who is related to another through a common ancestor, and not merely by marriage or adoption
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/blood_relative

I saw this interview and that's what I took it to mean at the time. I also saw Cindy's reaction and I took it to be grief at the situation of Caylee being missing. Not for 1 second did I take it to mean incest.

LE could have the father's DNA if he was swabbed and is in jail for something else.

As for GA saying that Caylee has LA's blood,they are blood relatives. It could be as simple as that. My kids have my brother's blood. It doesn't mean we committed incest, it means that we share DNA because we have the same parents.

If you have kids, they share bits of your brother and sister's DNA and are blood relatives unless they're adopted. Does that mean that you all committed incest too?

blood relative:
A relative of a person sharing some of the sources from which genes are derived. These will include many of the genes that operate in the blood and its constituents but no special importance attaches to the blood as a vehicle of inheritance.
http://cancerweb.ncl.ac.uk/cgi-bin/omd?blood+relative

# Kinship terminology refers to the words used in a specific culture to describe a specific system of familial relationships. ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_relative

# A person who is related to another through a common ancestor, and not merely by marriage or adoption
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/blood_relative

I saw this interview and that's what I took it to mean at the time. I also saw Cindy's reaction and I took it to be grief at the situation of Caylee being missing. Not for 1 second did I take it to mean incest.

Thats how I took it too I dont believe Lee is the dad.

I do believe the whole family knows who the father is. I do not believe he is dead. And count me in as one who does not believe the incest angle for one second. I just don't see it. I also think Cindy and George knew Casey was pg long before Rick's wedding. They are the great pretenders.

I gather that he stated this on Greta's show this evening??? Did he say anything else that was of interest? What else did Greta cover? Sounds like maybe she's not really covering the case if she let something like this "slip by" as though it meant nothing at all.

He also said it back around the time of Dr. G's press conference announcing the identity of the remains. I am sorry, but I can't recall the exact date.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member