Does Casey Know Who Caylee's Father Is?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Does Casey Know Who The Father of Her Child Is?

• Yes - she knows, but her parents do not.

Votes: 117 31.4%
  • Yes - she knows, and so do her parents.

Votes: 134 35.9%
  • No - she doesn't know.

Votes: 95 25.5%
  • I dont know.

Votes: 27 7.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Greta was asking Dr B about rate of decomp. She asked him what clues they have. Dr B said "They have the hair, toxicology, they know who the father is, there is a lot of stuff they know." Break for commercial.

Greta was asking Dr B about rate of decomp. She asked him what clues they have. Dr B said "They have the hair, toxicology, they know who the father is, there is a lot of stuff they know." Break for commercial.

Thanks so much ! I wonder if identifying the father was a focus of LE's investigation or just a by-product.

Wow. Greta just let him say this as though it meant nothing? Didn't even question it? Is she actually following this case??? :eek:

He rushed to say this because they were going to break, but this is the second time I have heard him specifically say they know who the father is.

He rushed to say this because they were going to break, but this is the second time I have heard him specifically say they know who the father is.

Well that's interesting - why would he emphasize that .......? I'm a new sleuther and, as I said earlier on other thread, I'm starting to realize why people say something may be more important that what they say.....

I know this is so tabloid trashy of me, but I admit I would love to know who the father is. I'm almost ashamed of myself. :blushing:
Lanie

Lanie, I admit - I am nosy too! Here is an interesting point. Dr Baden said that they know who the father is. What convinced me was when Dr G said they did Nuclear DNA. Nuclear DNA contains both mother and fathers markers. Mitochondrial DNA comes only from the mother! It will be interesting. And, yes, it might be trashy, but would like to know.

Not only does she KNOW who the father is - so does EVERYONE else in that family, IMO.

It is the family secret !!!

:eek:

After all that went on today I cannot believe I have missed this! So they know, is it wrong to hope that this will become public? I do think the identity of and relationship to the father will shed some light on Casey's psychology, at least to further accentuate the lies that she continues perpetuate.

The more I see and hear of this case, the more I suspect that the father may be related. Would certainly explain why she never went for child support - and would explain a lot of other things, too. Like grandma turning over the wrong hairbrush.

Personally, I don't think the death was accidental - but - if my theory regarding the child's father is correct, then it just might have been an accident - with Casey hiding the body in fear that an autopsy would reveal the child's parentage.

You're not the only one who hears ringing.

it seems like Caylee is an awfully high functioning child to be of gene overcrowding, but I really don't know that much about it. You guys really think so?

And why would Dr. B, who wife works for the defense, bring up the question of Caylee's father multiple times on national tv ?

It definitely sounds suspicious, but I just can't go there unless it is confirmed.
Lanie

Whoever Caylee's father is, why did Dr B bring it up, unasked, multiple times ? That's what I'm trying to figure out...

That's my question also. How does knowing who the father is, benefit the defense? Since his wife is KC's attorney I don't think he would continue to volunteer this info unless there is some benefit to his wife, because in the past he has spun things that way. (Spector trial)

That's my question also. How does knowing who the father is, benefit the defense? Since his wife is KC's attorney I don't think he would continue to volunteer this info unless there is some benefit to his wife, because in the past he has spun things that way. (Spector trial)

I gather that he stated this on Greta's show this evening??? Did he say anything else that was of interest? What else did Greta cover? Sounds like maybe she's not really covering the case if she let something like this "slip by" as though it meant nothing at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member