Does Pam Paugh Know Anything About JB's Murder?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Does Pam Paugh Know Anything About JB's Murder?

• Yes, She Knows Way More Than She Is Saying....

Votes: 185 70.9%
  • No, She Doesn't Know A Thing....

Votes: 27 10.3%
  • I Have No Idea!

Votes: 49 18.8%

• Total voters
I think she took what she was asked to take. Asked by Patsy, JR or their lawyers. I think she knew why. The items you listed would have filled a squad car; I read she filled THREE. JR's golf bag was another thing she took at JR's specific request. An odd request for December, isn't it? The rest of the house was going to be packed up by the movers soon- the family never returned to the house and moved to Atlanta shortly after. JR was going to Atlanta to bury his daughter- and you'd think playing golf would be the last thing on his mind. So I have to think the golf bag had another significance.

Obviously I can't read Pam Paugh's mind and perhaps she is absolutely just under the influence of 'Team Ramsey' which would not surprise me, but some of the items collected by her are just strange choices.She may have thought "why are they asking for that?". Or she may have thought "my family is traumatised and needs these things..."

I agree -- golf clubs in December? Weird!

She may however just have followed orders. The commotion of the time etc would obviously be present.

It's been speculated that the golf clubs were used to inflict the head-wound in JonBenet's skull so there's obvious speculation there.

I just watched an interview with Pam Paugh on youtube given at the time of the John Karr arrest.

The level of arrogance and downright lying is astonishing. She basically said the case was closed. There is justice. The parents are exonerated yadda yadda yadda.

One problem though. John Karr wasn't the killer.

Obviously I can't read Pam Paugh's mind and perhaps she is absolutely just under the influence of 'Team Ramsey' which would not surprise me, but some of the items collected by her are just strange choices.She may have thought "why are they asking for that?". Or she may have thought "my family is traumatised and needs these things..."

I agree -- golf clubs in December? Weird!

She may however just have followed orders. The commotion of the time etc would obviously be present.

It's been speculated that the golf clubs were used to inflict the head-wound in JonBenet's skull so there's obvious speculation there.

That- and the golf BAG was plenty roomy to stuff in a few things- roll of tape, leftover cord, panties, etc.

But, just explain why PP would cover up for the murder of her niece??

To cover up for her SISTER. I am sure she loved her sister- Patsy was a cancer survivor, and although the death of her niece horrified her, Patsy needed her help. She helped her.
We can't pretend to know what PP was thinking or what she felt about it. But I know it isn't beyond the realm of possibility that PP would have done this thinking that it was too late for JB, but she wasn't going to see her sister dragged down by this and face a trial or prison.

To cover up for her SISTER. I am sure she loved her sister- Patsy was a cancer survivor, and although the death of her niece horrified her, Patsy needed her help. She helped her.
We can't pretend to know what PP was thinking or what she felt about it. But I know it isn't beyond the realm of possibility that PP would have done this thinking that it was too late for JB, but she wasn't going to see her sister dragged down by this and face a trial or prison.

That doesn't sound unreasonable.

We don't know the nature of the relationship between the Ramseys.But family members, as history has taught, do often cover-up for one another.It's entirely possible.

Oh sure she would. Silly me. :waitasec:

Right, yes I see how you are thinking, makes a lot of sense.

:sick:

I think she took what she was asked to take. Asked by Patsy, JR or their lawyers. I think she knew why. The items you listed would have filled a squad car; I read she filled THREE. JR's golf bag was another thing she took at JR's specific request. An odd request for December, isn't it? The rest of the house was going to be packed up by the movers soon- the family never returned to the house and moved to Atlanta shortly after. JR was going to Atlanta to bury his daughter- and you'd think playing golf would be the last thing on his mind. So I have to think the golf bag had another significance.
Do you suppose anyone from BPD thought to look inside the black and tan zippered pouch of the golf bag shown in the picture in [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5893165&postcount=484"]this post[/ame] before it left the house?

:sick:

Now, see, Murri. Do you see why so many treat you with hostility? Is that really any kind of discussion of issues? Someone gives reasonable answers and you simply make snide, sarcastic, and rude comments back to them. Most people here are more than willing to discuss issues and disagree with one another with civility. But there is no call for something like that.

Please.

SkankySue is a big fat liar!

The Ramseys did own a stuffed Santa...Patsy admitted to that in her interrogation. She also claimed using the stuffed Santa xmas past. According to Patsy, she placed the stuffed Santa in the basement shower.

Yes, John had a heart over his face in the magazine article but there was not the word "NO" on it.

SkankySue has it in for LHP and especially her daughter Ariana. Hir is just plain jealous of the relationship LHP and Ariana had with the Ramseys. Girls JonBenet's age are modest...my five-year-old does not like anyone outside the family looking at her naked body, so no surprise she did not want Ariana or LHP looking at her.

ST: Okay. And it was then the following morning that you and Patsy got up and first discovered that JonBenet was missing, is that correct?

JR: Well, I’d gotten up at a little before the alarm went off, 5:30 a.m., 5:25 a.m. and went and took a shower; was getting dressed and uh, heard Patsy screaming, and I ran downstairs and I think probably intercepted her maybe in the landing there, the second floor landing I don’t remember exactly; but, ah she showed me the note and uh, . . .

ST: Did she show the note on the second floor landing?

JR: I don’t remember, uh it seems like I came downstairs, but I think she was running up and I was running down, I think, as best as I can remember, the note was still down on the first floor.

What is the answer John...second floor or first floor?

Okay SkankySue...here's your Santa Suit theory:

7 TRIP DEMUTH: Did you have any Santa suits?

8 PATSY RAMSEY: I had Santas. I did have a

9 Santa suit. I stuffed the Santa sometimes.

10 TRIP DEMUTH: Okay. Where was that?

11 PATSY RAMSEY: That should have been back in

12 the Christmas room back, you know, in the shower back

13 in there.

14 TRIP DEMUTH: If you walked past the laundry

15 room, the shower to the storage room is at the end of

16 that hallway, the room it would be in.

17 PATSY RAMSEY: Right there would be kind of a

18 beard, but I don't know it was made out of cotton. It

19 was kind of more like synthetic.

20 TRIP DEMUTH: That was -- the Santa suit was

21 never in the window sill.

22 PATSY RAMSEY: Not to my knowledge.

Okay SkankySue...here's your Santa Suit theory:

7 TRIP DEMUTH: Did you have any Santa suits?

8 PATSY RAMSEY: I had Santas. I did have a

9 Santa suit. I stuffed the Santa sometimes.

10 TRIP DEMUTH: Okay. Where was that?

11 PATSY RAMSEY: That should have been back in

12 the Christmas room back, you know, in the shower back

13 in there.

14 TRIP DEMUTH: If you walked past the laundry

15 room, the shower to the storage room is at the end of

16 that hallway, the room it would be in.

17 PATSY RAMSEY: Right there would be kind of a

18 beard, but I don't know it was made out of cotton. It

19 was kind of more like synthetic.

20 TRIP DEMUTH: That was -- the Santa suit was

21 never in the window sill.

22 PATSY RAMSEY: Not to my knowledge.

Guess the R's forgot to write the Santa suit into PP's script, OOOOOOPS!

PP comes off as a not very nice person in the interviews that I've seen, even when the interviewer is being extremely nice and personable, she comes off as a mama bear protecting her cubs. Her covering for PR is not a stretch whatsoever. Either of my sisters would do what I needed them to do for me. I would hope that it never meant they would have to cover for me in the murder of my child, though. But, actually that is beyond my scope of reality. Never been there, never done that.

PP comes off as a not very nice person in the interviews that I've seen, even when the interviewer is being extremely nice and personable, she comes off as a mama bear protecting her cubs. Her covering for PR is not a stretch whatsoever. Either of my sisters would do what I needed them to do for me. I would hope that it never meant they would have to cover for me in the murder of my child, though. But, actually that is beyond my scope of reality. Never been there, never done that.

They say a friend will help you move. A GOOD friend will help you move a body. I guess a sister might fit the latter description for many people.

You know, if PP thought she was protecting her nephew, she might have done anything asked of her.

They say a friend will help you move. A GOOD friend will help you move a body. I guess a sister might fit the latter description for many people.

Exactly.

We don't know the extent of the relationship and bond Pam Paugh had with her family. But evidence suggests it was very close.

We also can only speculate that if she did know the truth, it is possible she could coverup. That's more than plausible.

And just WHAT is that about? DD gave you a perfectly good answer.

Look, I don't subscribe to the notion that PP knowingly helped her sister cover up a crime. But if I DID, DD's answer would be the one I'd give, if for no other reason than this: what ELSE was she going to do? Turn her in Turn her own sister into the police like some kind of a Judas?, knowing how fragile she was? To use your words, oh, sure she would. Yes, her niece was dead. I'm sure she loved JB, but not as her own. She and Patsy came from the same mother's womb. You can't help the dead. Save the living as much as you can.

If only I thought you MEANT that, Murri. If only...

I KNOW the feeling!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89
Back