Does someone besides TH know what happened to Kyron?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Heheh------see, I told ya! Casey couldn't be any more like her mother (psychologically) if they made a stamp of Cindy and stamped out a little, miniature Cindy Anthony!
I wasn't referring to (psychologically) I was referring to knowing their children. Like when they are working, when they're not, nor not even having a job. What I said that Terry's mom's statements sounded hinky to me. That it was also MOO

One last thing, maybe Terri was meeting someone at the school and Kyron saw them together or maybe someone she was dating took him.

I wonder if LE sort of "leaked" this info to prod anyone who may have witnessed Terri doing something to now speak up before they get labeled as an accomplice. I believe that Terri planned this, and acted alone. Her "need" for the white truck seems to point at her premeditation to be inconspicous. I don't think Terri would stash or hand off Kyron to anyone, that was too risky. She wanted him permanently "gone"

I don't believe Kyron is being held captive by anyone and am certainly not convinced Terri Horman needed or wanted any help IF it was her intent to harm a defenseless innocent child which I believe to be the case...JMO

I absolutely agree with you and don't understand why LE stubbornly refuses to
search for Kyron instead of sticking solely with the accomplice theory.
Then too, the only info they release to us is tabloid stuff!

TH could easily have left the school with Kyron and disposed of him in short
order that day.

I'd like to see complete searches done in the area where the tipster saw a white truck pull out North of Logie Trail Rd., and of Rainbow Lake Reservoir.
At least I haven't heard of searches of these places near the school.

She may have paid a visit to Sauvie Island some time that day, left her phone there and gone back to retrieve it later just to mislead LE.

Five hours is plenty of time to do whatever she had planned to do.

order that day.

I'd like to see complete searches done in the area where the tipster saw a white truck pull out North of Logie Trail Rd., and of Rainbow Lake Reservoir.

She may have paid a visit to Sauvie Island some time that day, left her phone there and gone back to retrieve it later just to mislead LE.

Five hours is plenty of time to do whatever she had planned to do.

LE may have only gotten the idea of an accomplice when they heard from the landscaper, thinking that if she looked "outside" for that, she may have done so again. But I'm not sure LE really thinks there is an accomplice anyway, it is K&D who need to believe that.

Unless LE does not want to believe that Terri could outsmart them all on her own. But I don't see where this had to take brains or planning, personally, just evil.

The only way that I can see someone holding Kyron captive for so long is if they thought he was in some type of danger at home. Maybe TH told someone that he was being abused??? I pray that this case is solved and he comes home, or if something did happen to him the person who did this is punished. It would be terribly painful for his parents to just not know what happened.[/QUOTE

I think if a sexual predator kidnapped him, he could be held captive and alive. Look at Elizabeth Smart, Jaycee Dugard and Shawn Hornbeck for examples. But I think the odds are slim.

IMO, there is no way that someone is holding Kyron for this amount of time for Terri's benefit. Who in their right mind would risk going to prison for life just because of her or for her? I have posed this question several times - say this situation is happening to you. Is there anyone in your life that would hold onto a child that has received the amount of national media coverage that Kyron has received? There isn't one single person that I know that put themselves in that position for me (of course I wouldn't be asking). JMO I really feel that Kyron was no longer with us shortly after she left the school with him. I admire both Kaine and Desiree for hanging onto every shred of hope that there is but sadly, as most of you know from following these types of cases, the outcome isn't always pretty. The stepmother's behavior from the get go has convinced me that she is without a doubt guilty of whatever has happened to Kyron. There is only a handful of people that I would ever believe that she would cover for and put herself into the situation she is in but again, her actions have spoken much louder than her words as far as I am concerned.

LE may have only gotten the idea of an accomplice when they heard from the landscaper, thinking that if she looked "outside" for that, she may have done so again. But I'm not sure LE really thinks there is an accomplice anyway, it is K&D who need to believe that.

Unless LE does not want to believe that Terri could outsmart them all on her own. But I don't see where this had to take brains or planning, personally, just evil.

I truly believe that she is pure evil. She has had some upheavals in her life. She was adopted by her present parents (the Moultons) Married three times. Her 1st husband does not speak very highly of her ,stating she had several affairs & that caused the marriage to fall apart. I get the impression that TH wants what she wants when she wants it. She wanted Kyron out of her life ,so he got rid of him. (knowing it would hurt Kaine & Desiree).It breaks my heart ,but people like that magnify their hurt & strike back quite out of proportion.That poor bright little boy with the knock out smile is dead.

IMO, there is no way that someone is holding Kyron for this amount of time for Terri's benefit. Who in their right mind would risk going to prison for life just because of her or for her? I have posed this question several times - say this situation is happening to you. Is there anyone in your life that would hold onto a child that has received the amount of national media coverage that Kyron has received? There isn't one single person that I know that put themselves in that position for me (of course I wouldn't be asking). JMO I really feel that Kyron was no longer with us shortly after she left the school with him. I admire both Kaine and Desiree for hanging onto every shred of hope that there is but sadly, as most of you know from following these types of cases, the outcome isn't always pretty. The stepmother's behavior from the get go has convinced me that she is without a doubt guilty of whatever has happened to Kyron. There is only a handful of people that I would ever believe that she would cover for and put herself into the situation she is in but again, her actions have spoken much louder than her words as far as I am concerned.

I have posed the same question, in fact even started a thread on it some weeks ago. I just can't buy it, by any stretch of the imagination, that there is someone out there who would do this for Terri. Asking to have a husband killed, if that happened, is one thing. No one wants to be the one who is involved in something happening to a child. What if someone did "hold" him for her and Kyron had a panic attack and died, or an accident, for example. Or one of his relatives were to harm themselves in grief. There are just too many reasons I don't believe this and only one that I would, meaning that it would be a way Kyron might be alive.

If Terri had somehow given Kyron to someone, convincing them that he was in danger at home, from his father for instance, as a punishment to Kaine...what would stop her from telling LE that and making accusations against Kaine, which would really be a punishment, as he would have to fight them?

I have posed the same question, in fact even started a thread on it some weeks ago. I just can't buy it, by any stretch of the imagination, that there is someone out there who would do this for Terri. Asking to have a husband killed, if that happened, is one thing. No one wants to be the one who is involved in something happening to a child. What if someone did "hold" him for her and Kyron had a panic attack and died, or an accident, for example. Or one of his relatives were to harm themselves in grief. There are just too many reasons I don't believe this and only one that I would, meaning that it would be a way Kyron might be alive.

If Terri had somehow given Kyron to someone, convincing them that he was in danger at home, from his father for instance, as a punishment to Kaine...what would stop her from telling LE that and making accusations against Kaine, which would really be a punishment, as he would have to fight them?

My head tells me it's possible kyron is alive and well. My heart prays that this is true. But my gut tells me he's gone, and most likely has been since that morning.

order that day.

She may have paid a visit to Sauvie Island some time that day, left her phone there and gone back to retrieve it later just to mislead LE.Five hours is plenty of time to do whatever she had planned to do.

BBM...I'm inclined to believe that is exactly what she did in order to mislead LE...JMO

My head tells me it's possible kyron is alive and well. My heart prays that this is true. But my gut tells me he's gone, and most likely has been since that morning.

Unfortunately, my head, my heart and my gut all tell me he is gone...And that he was gone hours before he was ever reported as being missing... JMO

Unfortunately, my head, my heart and my gut all tell me he is gone...And that he was gone hours before he was ever reported as being missing... JMO

I believe he was gone that day as well.

More about that predatory sex offender who apparently is still on the lam:

http://www.kptv.com/news/18896452/detail.html

Dr. Know, yes, he was released on July 18. But released from where? And how long had he been there? Where was he on the day Kyron disappeared?

As it turns out, he'd at least once before been "confined" to Hillsboro Community Corrections Center, where he could leave during the day. So if he was in some sort of custody for the "custody sanction", where and when?

I also find it freaky that someone tried to grab another child around the timeframe that Kyron went missing. See Kappy's post here:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=109131&page=6

Original post on this sex offender:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=109131&page=6

Here's some more information about custody sanctions and community custody, from the book The virtual prison: community custody and the evolution of imprisonment by Julian V. Roberts.

http://books.google.com/books?id=ae...epage&q="custody sanction" definition&f=false

Apparently a custody sanction may mean that the offender is not being housed in jail, but instead is "jailed" in his own home. Or, I gather, in case of being homeless, in a public facility. Maybe like the CCC mentioned above.

I still want to know if LE has looked seriously at this guy--and, of course, where he was the day Kyron disappeared.

As it turnsout, Multnomah County has a residential "Restitution Center" for selected offenders under custody sanction:

http://www.sunschools.org/County_Ma...ion/Reports/Public Safety Research/brmcrc.pdf

Inmates there are expected to work; they have a job training program. That means inmates can leave during the day to seek work, etc.

And, as near as I can figure out "sanction" is the new PC word for "sentence." As in "he's under custody sanction" vs. "he was sentenced to a facility or to stay ony at home." Weird, IMHO.

Surely this guy would be wearing an ankle bracelet or something which would have deterred him from showing up at a school, wouldn't he? Surely he wasn't allowed to just wander around wherever he wanted to!

Surely this guy would be wearing an ankle bracelet or something which would have deterred him from showing up at a school, wouldn't he? Surely he wasn't allowed to just wander around wherever he wanted to!

Yea, this is appalling, isn't it? In what I've researched so far, I've not seen any mention of an ankle bracelet. He seems to be expert at eluding authorities. He's lived in homeless shelters in Portland. He's been assigned to at least one correctional facility that allows the inmates to leave during the day, ostensibly to work or seek work.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nithila
Back