Does someone besides TH know what happened to Kyron?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't know how to link, I'm pretty new here. It was from Oregon live.com title Details emerge about the day Kyron went missing pub. Sat June 5. There were lots of quotes in that article from Terry's mom that IMO were a little hinky. Remember it's just MOO.

Hi Charlie, thanks for getting that data. Here's more from the official site:

Mr. Beccaria's prior convictions occurred while he resided in Oregon. In 1987, Mr. Beccaria was convicted of Sodomy I when at the age of 16 he sexually assaulted his 10 year old step-brother. In 2000, 2002, 2005, 2006 and 2007, Beccaria was convicted of Failure to Register as a Sex Offender. Additionally, Mr. Beccaria was convicted of Assault IV in 2004 and 2 counts of Violating a Restraining Order in 2006.
Target Population:

Minor and adult males and violence against female domestic partners

I don't understand the "released" after "custody sanction." Was he or was he not in jail until 7/18? Can't tell from the data they provide.

Debs, I don't know if it's relevant--that's why I'm asking. Seemed to me that a predatory sex offender who, to some folks, looks like K/K, and who is being sought, and who targets males, is someone to look at as another possibility.

A comment: Oregon seems to make it hard to find sex offenders. In the short time I had before I left for appt., I discovered one listing that only allows you to search within a mile of a specific address; another where you search by name only, and you have to click through a couple of things to get to it.

Around here, every RSO can be pulled up on a list, with their photo, their crimes, any other information, and their home address. Just a click and you know who's out there and where live.

So when did this predatory sex offender go missing?

http://www.koinlocal6.com/news/loca...-for-sex-offender/NZvttLjN_kCU6ZFaWoHMZg.cspx

Eerily enough, to me he looks like Kyron and Kaine. It would be interesting to know what his preference is in the children he's harmed.

Well I hope I did this right. Coincidence about the homeless sex offender mentioned here ?? It's about the middle of the page.
Just a thought

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/kyron_horman_search_enters_sev.html

Kappy, good post.

Here's the key part of that story, written when Kyron had been missing for 7 days:

"Sheriff's officials were asked about a report of a St. Helens fifth-grader who said a man tried to grab him on the way home from school Tuesday. Police arrested a homeless sex offender in the case and are talking to the FBI about it as a possible link to Kyron's disappearance but no connection has been made, authorities said. "

Did LE ever say anything more about that case and that arrest? If so, where and when? Who was arrested? How far is St. Helen's from Kyron's school?

I'd be interested to know if they had picked up the RSO now wanted again. Or who they picked up.

I don't know how to link, I'm pretty new here. It was from Oregon live.com title Details emerge about the day Kyron went missing pub. Sat June 5. There were lots of quotes in that article from Terry's mom that IMO were a little hinky. Remember it's just MOO.

I'm gonna go try and find the article you talk about, Jo, and I'll link it for you. But I wanted to say that nobody knows their kids better than their mom!

What about this?

PURE CONJECTURE: Given that LE discovered sexting traffic between TH and LS which started four days after Kyron's disappearance. Why then? Speculation that the relationship may have begun before then... What if before then there was texting traffic on a throwaway phone? Would we have heard of it? Would the beginning of the four-days-after-disappearance traffic give indications of whether it was a new relationship or a resumption of a prior relationship?

BBM

Is this true? I have not read this anywhere but I missed a couple of days this past weekend. Can anyone provide a link? TIA

BBM

Is this true? I have not read this anywhere but I missed a couple of days this past weekend. Can anyone provide a link? TIA

I think what he means is that is when the texting began between MC and Terri. The landscaper was months ago.

I think Terri used her same phone for both; I don't think she was worrying about anyone examining her phone, even if she should have been.

I think what he means is that is when the texting began between MC and Terri. The landscaper was months ago.

I think Terri used her same phone for both; I don't think she was worrying about anyone examining her phone, even if she should have been.

Thanks - I was also under the impression that the "steamy" text messages between TH and MC began after KH filed for divorce and had the RO issued. Has this information changed? Did TH and MC start exchanging text messages 4 days after Kyron went missing?

Another theory as to why they're saying they think Kyron is alive is they both, KH & DY, have reason to think that TH thought Kyron needed protection from someone else and hid him with someone she trusted. (But that's a long shot indeed.)

Actually, I don't see this as a "long shot". I think life in the Horman home might have been very demanding and regimented and that Kyron was expected to achieve and accomplish beyond his abilities. jmo

Thanks - I was also under the impression that the "steamy" text messages between TH and MC began after KH filed for divorce and had the RO issued. Has this information changed? Did TH and MC start exchanging text messages 4 days after Kyron went missing?

No you are right, it was on or about June 30-4 days after the RO, etc.

I'm gonna go try and find the article you talk about, Jo, and I'll link it for you. But I wanted to say that nobody knows their kids better than their mom!
This is usually true, dare I use Cindy Anthony as an example? MOO

Another theory as to why they're saying they think Kyron is alive is they both, KH & DY, have reason to think that TH thought Kyron needed protection from someone else and hid him with someone she trusted. (But that's a long shot indeed.)

Actually, I don't see this as a "long shot". I think life in the Horman home might have been very demanding and regimented and that Kyron was expected to achieve and accomplish beyond his abilities. jmo

D never said that Kyron needed protection...she said she was so sorry she was not there to protect him when he needed her...that is a big difference. That would apply to anyone at all grabbing him and doing some horrible thing to him.

Just me, but I think both K&D are grasping at the weakest of straws in thinking Kyron is someplace waiting to come home safely. They probably read into any little thing LE says and take it to mean that LE thinks he is alive, etc...not that I blame them. But I think LE is settling in for the long haul and no one is talking about looking for Kyron.

LE seems to have unearthed the LS fairly quickly, which is why I have a very hard time believing that there is someone out there with Kyron, or as an accomplice to Terri, who remains so elusive.

Frankly, I can buy the accomlice theory only if Kyron is not alive. If Terri was using a phone to text the LS bawdy messages, she was probably no more cautious in any communications with this so-called accomplice. It is feasible that they have spoken to an accomplice, I suppose, whom they found thru her phone/computer, but if such a person is out and about for LE to find them, that does not bode well for Kyron. (sorry-I keep finding myself using the word "bode" , which I hate, but can't think of another word to say what I mean.)
Just a quicky, but you are so cute with your self-deprecating "bode" issues! :-) If you wanna go full throttle boo-jee (aka pretentious re: Urban Dictionary dot com) [snerk] you can go with presage, adumbrate, or my personal fave - portend. *snickersnort*

hugs

(cute!) :blowkiss:

BODE!

What about this?

PURE CONJECTURE: Given that LE discovered sexting traffic between TH and LS which started four days after Kyron's disappearance. Why then? Speculation that the relationship may have begun before then... What if before then there was texting traffic on a throwaway phone? Would we have heard of it? Would the beginning of the four-days-after-disappearance traffic give indications of whether it was a new relationship or a resumption of a prior relationship?

BBM

The sexting was with MC, not the landscaper, and began four days after Kaine left the house, on June 30, not four days after Kyron disappeared. (It began 26 days after Kyron disappeared.)

It's in this court document:
http://www.koinlocal6.com/media/lib/107/b/2/c/b2c0c26c-4221-4fde-a923-fa5788b1ad69/Horman.pdf

This is usually true, dare I use Cindy Anthony as an example? MOO

Heheh------see, I told ya! Casey couldn't be any more like her mother (psychologically) if they made a stamp of Cindy and stamped out a little, miniature Cindy Anthony!

The only way that I can see someone holding Kyron captive for so long is if they thought he was in some type of danger at home. Maybe TH told someone that he was being abused??? I pray that this case is solved and he comes home, or if something did happen to him the person who did this is punished. It would be terribly painful for his parents to just not know what happened.

The only way that I can see someone holding Kyron captive for so long is if they thought he was in some type of danger at home. Maybe TH told someone that he was being abused??? I pray that this case is solved and he comes home, or if something did happen to him the person who did this is punished. It would be terribly painful for his parents to just not know what happened.

I know that this would be a best-case at this point...but surely it would not be long before that person learned that it was not true and called authorities...each passing day makes it less likely that they would be believed and more likely they would be just a culpable.

Even with all that has happened, maybe I am stubborn, but I am stuck on my original theory, no preplanning, just a hideous fatal accident via Terri OR a stranger abduction, in either case a crime involving one person. If Terri's mother knows, it is either intuition from knowing her daughter or Terri told her after the fact.

I know that this would be a best-case at this point...but surely it would not be long before that person learned that it was not true and called authorities...each passing day makes it less likely that they would be believed and more likely they would be just a culpable.

Even with all that has happened, maybe I am stubborn, but I am stuck on my original theory, no preplanning, just a hideous fatal accident via Terri OR a stranger abduction, in either case a crime involving one person. If Terri's mother knows, it is either intuition from knowing her daughter or Terri told her after the fact.

I totally agree with you about the accident, but if it was Terri how the heck did she get him out of the school???? I personally think that her mother probably knew there were problems within her home, but who knows what kind of stories told her mother or other people about what was going on. This just has me baffled and worried for the little guy.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nithila
Back