Does someone besides TH know what happened to Kyron?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
good question.

I do hear them refer to "the investigation" with all their statements. And...all have said...Tony's not involved in the investigation...

The press should ask that question...the press will probably continue to try to clarify some of these "third party" statements with LE and/or the family at next opportunity. I hope.

What would motivate Tony to leak info?

BBM

Is it possible that when K & D refer to LE that they are referring to Tony, the stepfather detective? just wondering. :waitasec:
Not in most instances, such as when KH stated that information gleaned from LE briefings gives him reason to suspect a third party is involved. Actually, I think KH is basing his beliefs upon a combination of information from LE and TY's input as a detective who's able to read between the lines and to some extent interpret LE's actions to derive their strategy.

I'm not buying the third party involvement where someone is holding Kyron captive.

I do however think it's highly possible that TH could have spun a web to "another" in order to divert LE's attention to the real facts of what actually happened that day and where she's discarded Kyron.

For example:

TH tells the third party (MC?) about Kaine (or Desiree) being an abusive parent and how she had to do what she had to do to get Kyron away from the parent for safe keeping.

I'm not buying the third party involvement where someone is holding Kyron captive.

Agreed. For two reasons: (1) given the intense national spotlight on this case, why would anyone take the risk of continuing to hold Kyron and (2) given the timeline, the amount of coordination required with that 3rd party on and before the day of Kyron's disappearance would surely leave a trace.

I think the idea of Kyron being held somewhere is beyond any scope of reality. I don't believe he was ever "handed off" to anyone. If anyone else knows what happened by this point, it is because whoever did it told someone, but I don't even believe that. This to me, as I have said before, is a one-person crime and not the kind you tell anyone about. Sort through all the insanity in this case and I believe it will still come down to the simplest result; someone took Kyron, did whatever they were going to do to him, and his body has yet to be found.

I do however think it's highly possible that TH could have spun a web to "another" in order to divert LE's attention to the real facts of what actually happened that day and where she's discarded Kyron.

For example:

TH tells the third party (MC?) about Kaine (or Desiree) being an abusive parent and how she had to do what she had to do to get Kyron away from the parent for safe keeping.

I don't necessarily think he's being held captive, but I do believe if terri was involved then there was another person involved too.

I don't believe Kyron is being held captive by anyone and am certainly not convinced Terri Horman needed or wanted any help IF it was her intent to harm a defenseless innocent child which I believe to be the case...JMO

Isn't that resemblance freaky?

I've got to head out to an appt. but did a littl research first. According to what I've been able to find so far, this guy may have been on the lam since March 2009.

If this is so, why are they just now putting out another call for citizen help in finding him? Or was he found before, and now has absconded again?

I don't see a resemblance, and it doesn't list what his offending profile is. How is this related?

LE seems to have unearthed the LS fairly quickly, which is why I have a very hard time believing that there is someone out there with Kyron, or as an accomplice to Terri, who remains so elusive.

Frankly, I can buy the accomlice theory only if Kyron is not alive. If Terri was using a phone to text the LS bawdy messages, she was probably no more cautious in any communications with this so-called accomplice. It is feasible that they have spoken to an accomplice, I suppose, whom they found thru her phone/computer, but if such a person is out and about for LE to find them, that does not bode well for Kyron. (sorry-I keep finding myself using the word "bode" , which I hate, but can't think of another word to say what I mean.)

I don't want to get beat up for this. But IMO I think there is a possibility that Terry's mother knows what happened or there is a suspicion, in her heart that she knows what happened. IMO right from the get go she said a few hinky things.

As time goes by, my problem with this "poor Kaine is trying to make-believe" theory is that Kaine is an engineer. :waitasec:

IMO, This is why I think there has to be at least some factual basis for his thinking.

Alternatively - if he's just pretending he believes for Desiree's sake ... maybe... but IMO, he doesn't believe it himself.

Finally - Tony is probably a good barometer of what's real and what's factual. I can't see Tony letting Desiree go on publicly like this if there was not a factual basis for taking this Kyron is alive position.

Okay, no biggie, but I just wanted to share why I am willing to think there's a little factual fire behind the "Kyon is alive and coming home" point of view of his parents...

If Kaine and Desiree know Terri at all, (which now I'm wondering about), then they are obviously seeing something in Terri that makes them think she's not the only one involved.

I don't know Terri, but she acts like a person who is trying to cover up for someone else. (e.g., not taking the blame, but not claiming innocence.)
Perhaps this is the case and KH and DY see this also?

Another theory as to why they're saying they think Kyron is alive is they both, KH & DY, have reason to think that TH thought Kyron needed protection from someone else and hid him with someone she trusted. (But that's a long shot indeed.)

I don't want to get beat up for this. But IMO I think there is a possibility that Terry's mother knows what happened or there is a suspicion, in her heart that she knows what happened. IMO right from the get go she said a few hinky things.

Can you elaborate? I'm interested to know what TH's mama said - will also search for interviews, but if you could post a link, I'd be very grateful!

So when did this predatory sex offender go missing?

http://www.koinlocal6.com/news/loca...-for-sex-offender/NZvttLjN_kCU6ZFaWoHMZg.cspx

Eerily enough, to me he looks like Kyron and Kaine. It would be interesting to know what his preference is in the children he's harmed.

Looks like fresh meat to me. Released two days ago, according to authorities.

Mr. Beccaria is being released to the community on 7/18/10 following a custody sanction for absconding supervision and will be supervised until 4/14/12 for Failing to Register as a Sex Offender.

In his booking photo, it appears he has similar eyes, eyes that have a downturn on the outer ends, but it may just be a result of his posture in his case.

Source: http://www.co.washington.or.us/communitycorrections/Sexoffendernotification.cfm?id=CCB4E9D2-BB1D-CFFA-70E42C1730AD8B3F

What about this?

PURE CONJECTURE: Given that LE discovered sexting traffic between TH and LS which started four days after Kyron's disappearance. Why then? Speculation that the relationship may have begun before then... What if before then there was texting traffic on a throwaway phone? Would we have heard of it? Would the beginning of the four-days-after-disappearance traffic give indications of whether it was a new relationship or a resumption of a prior relationship?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nithila
Back