Does the Defense Team read this site?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
We can help, but I won't spoon-feed them the conspiracy theories.
This is where I see a problem, too. Giving them ideas for various outs for Casey or possibly bouncing ideas to see if people will be suckered into buying them bothers me. :furious: I do hope we are not instrumental in helping Casey in any way, but I am afraid in some ways we are doing just that!

WS was brought to their attention early on in this case so I have no doubt they read here. We have had posters (no longer members) who were students obviously honing their skills as you mentioned.

I agree. I'll bet they do. Wasn't it mentioned that LE was on here earlier in the case? If LE was viewing pages, there's probably some truth in the defense viewing some pages. Heck, I know how much research I put into my posts, and there's a ton of other's out there too. We all know how lazy JB can be in doing his own leg work, what makes us think his team wouldn't show up here...or any other forum for that matter? Personally, I'm hoping the prosecution reads here and pulls some little tidbits of our info to use. Would actually make me proud to be part of that group. Wouldn't it make you feel proud?
It sure does! WWYMD?
:woohoo:

They'd be foolish not to read and they'd be foolish to post.

Not so on the second one. As long as they are not letting on that they are the defense, they could try to subtly sway opinions or even put out false information to steer things in another direction. Of course, that would have to be done by one of the smarter law students, because JB doesn't seem to be smart enough to do that in any kind of subtle or even intelligent manner.

They could also post questions and proffer scenarios (which we all do, anyway) just to see how they would fly (or if they would immediately land with an undignified thud).

Absolutely! And there are some I suspect...(Don't worry mods, I know the rules.) :blowkiss:

this is where i see a problem, too. Giving them ideas for various outs for casey or possibly bouncing ideas to see if people will be suckered into buying them bothers me. :furious: I do hope we are not instrumental in helping casey in any way, but i am afraid in some ways we are doing just that!

Ws was brought to their attention early on in this case so i have no doubt they read here. We have had posters (no longer members) who were students obviously honing their skills as you mentioned.

i sure hope not!!!

I guess there could be some grunts that read here - but I can't figure why they would post. Maybe just checking to see opinions, rumors, and to determine where stuff comes from or who is fueling. I'm sure readers check the web world.

(Bold mine) ummm, to spread some reasonable doubt, test out their theories, gauge public opinion etc. Actually I have often thought this is such fertile ground for not only defense but prosecution, LE, etc.

(Bold mine) ummm, to spread some reasonable doubt, test out their theories, gauge public opinion etc. Actually I have often thought this is such fertile ground for not only defense but prosecution, LE, etc.

Maybe. You guys know a lot more about posting trends here than I do. I always assumed they have focus groups with people trained in those matters, etc.

I'm sure the readers of every interest read all about - as much as they can.

I consider the prosecution and defense equal opportunity targets for criticism or for praise. I go both ways. :D

I love contested trials, so naturally I like to see both 'sides' do well.

Maybe. You guys know a lot more about posting trends here than I do. I always assumed they have focus groups with people trained in those matters, etc.

I'm sure the readers of every interest read all about - as much as they can.

I consider the prosecution and defense equal opportunity targets for criticism or for praise. I go both ways. :D
Yea...and wasn't TB in charge of doing some of that...working with focus groups...or have I lost my mind?

Haven't read through all the respnses but all I have to say is if they do-

Some advice, Jose? I think it's time you start thinking with the right head. You are making a fool of not only yourself but your wife too! Grow up and start acting like the responsible lawyer you should be and not the impulsive, horny teenager you no longer are. k thanks :)

Yea...and wasn't TB in charge of doing some of that...working with focus groups...or have I lost my mind?

There are so many ring leaders in this circus its almost a blur. But I have read he did.

they have the interns and other grunt workers reading here. NG and others don't actually do their own research. i have been lurking for years-i think b/f this case, WS was probably more of a resource. now it is more of a meter or finger on the pulse for the media to determine what storyline will be hot.

Not quite that simple. If you just have a few users and you know what ISP they use, it can be fairly simple to install one of the invisible counters and capture IP's of your visitors. With the thousands and thousand of hits this site takes each day there is no way anyone at WS could keep track. Furthermore, to tie and IP address to a specific physical address or user requires a subpeona or a search warrant. Unless JB has a unique ISP or is his own ISP (very doubtful) there's no way he would stand out in a crowd. To prove my point....here is my IP 66.82.9.20...tell me who I am?

I'll take a stab and say LA cali?

they have the interns and other grunt workers reading here. NG and others don't actually do their own research. i have been lurking for years-i think b/f this case, WS was probably more of a resource. now it is more of a meter or finger on the pulse for the media to determine what storyline will be hot.
Absolutely...they would also like for us to do their jobs.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
culley2821
Back