Dog the Bounty Hunter #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
2horse.gif

That poor dead horse. :p

Monique is also in the news today showing that perhaps her character isnt quite as squeaky clean as she'd like us to think!

HPD Detective Eli Walters called my source This morning report a “fracas” that he witnessed at Lulu’sBar about a month ago, around 1:30 a.m. Detective Walters said that the bar admits young adults ages 18-20, who are given a colored armband to access to the bar, but they’re not allowed to drink alcohol. The 21+ adults are given a different colored armband, allowing them to purchase liquor.

A black female was caught buying drinks and distributing them to underage drinkers, and was
kicked out, along with a young man. As they were resisting being expelled from the bar. She screamed “
you are only doing this because I am black” Detective Walters says they were both loud and inebriated. The
man and woman identified themselves to Det. Walters as Tucker and Monique. Tucker yelled, do you know who the f”ck I am ? and gave the police the finger as he walked away. ——————————————————————————————-

I did research on this story and it seems the national media is not picking it up. This I cannot understand. Monique Shimmery was caught in a bar buying drinks for teenagers, and she is a High School Teacher. What kind of example is this for our kids when the teachers are breaking the law and buying drinks. Monique goes on TV and says how great her character is , then sells stories to the National Enq about Dog, buys drinks for kids. We need to look at this person. If you want to find out more, here is what to do.

Lets ask the school how they can employ a teacher who breaks the law and buys drinks for
kids at bars. Is this a good example for special need kids ? Any other teacher would be
fired.

For any of these calls, if you want to seem local press *67 on your phone and tell them you are local. They will not know where people are calling from and the more local pressure, the better.
Phone Monique’s employer at Kapolei high school – 808-692-8200
Superintendent for her school board. 808-586-3587

For some reason the owner of the Lulu’s will not step forward or let the managers tell their side of the real Monique even though he supports Dog. His name is Ron Panzo, 808-879-9944. Call him and ask him to do the right thing. This event is a perfect example of what needs to be in the news since Monique claimed on Fox News that she is a fine example and has never done a thing wrong. I want to prove this claim is false and it is false. This woman and her boyfriend, Tucker Chapman, have a scam for money going against his father. Manager that was on duty that night, Nick PriorlettiTucker and Monique were both drunk that night and according to his Parole Terms, Tucker is not supposed to be drinking. Tucker has been a problem all over. Tucker was also thrown out of two Hawaii establishments. One was the Star Bucks
Hawaii kai for throwing a drink at someone and the chevron where he buys smokes everyday put a no trespass on him cause he is so rude. Its important that the true story of these two gets out since the press has taken so much time to attack Dog Chapman and not look at his accusers. This seems to be unfair coverage.

Lets contact the local media to ask them to cover the story. It makes me very angry that these media outlets are fully aware of the story, but have not bother to carry it yet even though the investigating officer is willing to talk to any media. Ask them to carry it right way

The Hawaiian Advertiser hawaii@honoluluadvertiser.com
KITV News 808-536-9979

I heard in an interview that the ex was behind the whole thing. The son that pulled this is her son too. The son lived with his mother after the divorce. Evidently the divorce wasn't friendly and the ex has tried to alienate the son on many occasion, this just happened to be the latest. She has encouraged the girlfriend and son to get something on the Dog and bring him down. You have to ask yourself why, if this was so offensive to the son, girlfriend and ex, it wasn't released 8 months ago when it happened instead of waiting until now. Perhaps they were shopping it around for the best price - which shows what kind of character the ex, the girlfriend and his son have. By the way, why would the son be randomly taping his father if not to catch him saying something he could use against him? I know my parents have said things in private to my sisters and I that they would never say in public. I have to. No one expects their own child to pull a stunt like this to hurt the entire family.

No, actually the ex who said this was the mother of that Hecht guy who was on Larry King and was supporting Dog.

But you guys are missing the point. For someone use those racial slurs so often in that conversation even referring to "nigg*ers" as "soulless animals" he must've been using this his entire life. I know he didn't say he thought that but inferred that others did and that thought wouldn't even come across most people's minds.

If you want to know where Dog got his racism that's easy---PRISON!! I talked to a guy once who did time and he told me it's VERY racist in prison and very segregated and there is often a tension in the air among races. Racism in prison is about where America was 100 years ago or worse.

And as to what the big deal is you can say that about MANY topics on this board! WHY discuss many of these topics AT ALL then???

Alrighty, the son that appeared with Dog on LKL, I understood to be the son born of an EX that had committed suicide. Dog had never known of this sons existance until quite some long years LATER.

Tell me that I am wrong ???????????????, or someone needs to go dig up the LKL transcripts for THAT show.

To harbor hatred for a man that has apologized and tried to make amends is not a healthy activity.

For someone use those racial slurs so often in that conversation even referring to "nigg*ers" as "soulless animals" he must've been using this his entire life.

That's a disgusting thing for anyone to say, but it's not (yet) against the law to be a racist. If it were, many of the black civil rights leaders would've been condemned to death. :loser: :loser:

And as to what the big deal is you can say that about MANY topics on this board! WHY discuss many of these topics AT ALL then???

...because people are interested in more than one thing and because some threads- especially the light-hearted ones- are a welcome respite from the sickness that permeates our society.

I don't think anyone is going to change their position on this issue. The whole damn family is a bunch of loons as far as I'm concerned. What Dog did/said was reprehensible, but he has apologized, he's lost his show, his relationship with his son is in the toilet, etc. What else are we* to do? How much does this man have to pay until people are satisfied that it's enough? Should we* send him to an island for people that spew hateful rhetoric? Should we* kill him? Seriously-when do we* have our pound of flesh?

*when I say "we", I mean we, collectively as a society

Alrighty, the son that appeared with Dog on LKL, I understood to be the son born of an EX that had committed suicide. Dog had never known of this sons existance until quite some long years LATER.

Tell me that I am wrong ???????????????, or someone needs to go dig up the LKL transcripts for THAT show.

To harbor hatred for a man that has apologized and tried to make amends is not a healthy activity.

But this all started because of the hate DOG has had his whole life. Don't be so naive to believe his apology. WHAT ELSE WOULD HE SAY???

"Yeah, I am a racist and I meant all those things"-Dog

OF COURSE he wouldn't say that because he got caught and EVERYONE who gets caught would apologize just like Dog to save their own skin not becaue they are truly sorry!

The same could be said for ANYONE'S apology. I doubt if you have a truth meter to gauge his remorse. And seriously, who gives a chit? IdahoMom is right. Dog has given his pound of flesh. Enough already.

I don't consider myself to be 'naive' I stand pat on my position here for this man.

Will any of us here go after the BAD guys of this world who kill, maim, steal, rape, rob and run away?

Name calling just does not equate in my book of logic to crimes like I mention. Not in todays world, excepting the ACLU, black people are finding their rightful place in MY world through their work to become a part of the rest of us and grow where they are planted, with Gods sunlight and rain.

I don't consider myself to be 'naive' I stand pat on my position here for this man.

Will any of us here go after the BAD guys of this world who kill, maim, steal, rape, rob and run away?

Name calling just does not equate in my book of logic to crimes like I mention. Not in todays world, excepting the ACLU, black people are finding their rightful place in MY world through their work to become a part of the rest of us and grow where they are planted, with Gods sunlight and rain.

Camper-
For what it's worth, I don't think you're naive! :blowkiss:

But this all started because of the hate DOG has had his whole life. Don't be so naive to believe his apology. WHAT ELSE WOULD HE SAY???

"Yeah, I am a racist and I meant all those things"-Dog

OF COURSE he wouldn't say that because he got caught and EVERYONE who gets caught would apologize just like Dog to save their own skin not becaue they are truly sorry!

Since you seem to feel so strongly about this. Please tell me what should happen to him. I mean really, losing his show isn't enough, losing his son isn't enough, being made to look like an *advertiser censored* in society isn't enough, to have the likes of Al Sharpton wanting your head on a platter isn't enough. WHEN will it be enough, because i really don't see how much more he can do.

What do you mean by "My" world?

What do you mean by "My" world?

--->>>Well MY world includes upstate NY, where you are from, and MY Colorado, even though I was born in Michigan. My world also includes Washington DC, and my LIVING ROOM. Collectively it includes the Planet Earth. Oh and it does include what I see when I look out my window.

How far UP does your UPSTATE NY GO?

*munching popcorn*

Interesting how we condemn this man for being hateful in private, while spewing hatred publically ourselves.

*munch*

"Oh my goodness", as Shirley Temple would say.

OOPS, someone is unhappy because I am a forgiving person, when I see a man bear his soul for the world to see and apologize. I guess that makes me hot, how odd.

Our pasts need not define our future, only today and all of our tomorrows give us a refined definition for that.

IF IF however someone has indeed suffered at this mans hands, he or she may not be so willing to forgive. There are two kinds of people on this earth those that will forgive and those that will not.

I forgive from where I am sitting and observing, others can not and will not ever forgive.

God judges these individuals, not a poster on a crime forum. I found myself on this planet a good number of years ago on my birthday, and it is my home now and MY world.

A little administrator goes a long way.

*munch*

Okay, now, back to our regularly scheduled thread.

Dog is a man, just like any other (extremely unattractive, dirtbagish kind of) man. He talks crap. He made money on his acting, and now we delve into his personal life and don't like what we see. He apologizes. Some accept the apology and some do not.

...sounds like Bill Clinton.
...or any other man.
...or woman, actually.

You do what you gotta do to get by.

We're taught from the time we are little that no matter what we do, we need to say sorry. Whether we mean it or not. That's just what we do.

Continue your discussion of dog the bounty hunter and stop the discussion of other posters and all the off topic bs.

Since you seem to feel so strongly about this. Please tell me what should happen to him. I mean really, losing his show isn't enough, losing his son isn't enough, being made to look like an *advertiser censored* in society isn't enough, to have the likes of Al Sharpton wanting your head on a platter isn't enough. WHEN will it be enough, because i really don't see how much more he can do.

He hasn't lost his show yet since he is only suspended. His show should be cancelled. Like some posters of said on here he shouldn't have gotten a show just for capturing 1 person, especially since that perv Andrew Luster was already in the FBI's sights and they would've gotten him anyway and done it the LEGAL way.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TAA
Back