Dog the Bounty Hunter #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Heck, Al Sharpton is the biggest racist I know of. He may not use those kinds of words, but he's a racist just the same. He's probably way more racist than Dog. Dog would've gotten much less flack if he had killed someone. Sheesh. :rolleyes:

Ntegrity,
Some of my friends and I were discussing the "Dog" situation and one of them mentioned the same thing---the Rev. Al Sharpton, to some, is very racist.
One person mentioned that Sharpton doesn't necessarily stand up for a right or wrong, he stands up for blacks-whether they are guilty or not.

Ntegrity,
Some of my friends and I were discussing the "Dog" situation and one of them mentioned the same thing---the Rev. Al Sharpton, to some, is very racist.
One person mentioned that Sharpton doesn't necessarily stand up for a right or wrong, he stands up for blacks-whether they are guilty or not.
If there ever was a loser...it is the ole Rev Sharpton. He is a disgrace as a human being.
:razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz:

I have never liked 'Dog' or the the show on A&E. Seems very tacky to me.
Not at all surprised at the comments he made.

Monique is slandering Beth and Baby Lyssa by saying that they talk racist, unless she has more tapes. Maybe Beth will sue her. I don't necessarily believe the ex wife Lyssa, because she did raise two boys that both ended up in prison and is probably bitter and jealous that Dog struck it big and she doesn't get any of it.

<<One person mentioned that Sharpton doesn't necessarily stand up for a right or wrong, he stands up for blacks-whether they are guilty or not.>>

SO,, SOOOOOO True...... but of course this is standard these days in America.

He dresses horribly (what's up with the vests and open shirts??), his hair is beyond bad (hi, it's 2007), the earrings... dreamcatchers??? Are you kidding me?? And of course, he used the 'n' word.

I saw him on Larry King tonight and I STILL feel bad for him. Am I a pushover or what?? Seriously??? My husband says, "He's obviously a racist!" but I just don't see it!!

What are dreamcatchers?

What are dreamcatchers?

dream.jpg

I don't know what dreamcatchers and Dog have to do with each other. Does he wear them?? :confused:

Yeah he wears them kind of clipped into his hair,just behind his ears, smaller ones of course!

I thought they were those 80's era feathered roach clips the "bad boy" guys used to clip into their mullets. Dog's got the 80's mullet down pat, I just assumed he was going for the whole 80's "bad boy" mullet package. LoL

More evidence that Dog is a racist. His ex-wife was on Inside Edition saying he was racist the entire time they were married and always will be and he routinely said nigg*er. She didn't buy Dog's apology at all and said it was a contrived act.

I don't see how you people can be so NAIVE to belive Dog's crocodile tears!! When you say the things Dog said it's indicitive of deep seated racism and not something that just happened overnight!! It's OBVIOUS he's going to cry and apologize because he got CAUGHT!! He already said he doesn't want to lose everything so what else would he do?? You people need to open your eyes!!

More evidence that Dog is a racist. His ex-wife was on Inside Edition saying he was racist the entire time they were married and always will be and he routinely said nigg*er. She didn't buy Dog's apology at all and said it was a contrived act.

I don't see how you people can be so NAIVE to belive Dog's crocodile tears!! When you say the things Dog said it's indicitive of deep seated racism and not something that just happened overnight!! It's OBVIOUS he's going to cry and apologize because he got CAUGHT!! He already said he doesn't want to lose everything so what else would he do?? You people need to open your eyes!!

Is this really that big of a deal. Is it effecting you life right now? He said it, he apologized, lets move on. I know I have said things and done things, in the privacy of my own home, that if it got out I would be so embarrassed. Yes there is racism, and sexism alive in the world today. I hope I am raising my children to embrace the diversity that makes up our society. And of course people are going to come out of the wood work and say, " This one time, 20 years ago, Dog said Ni**er. See what a bad man he is" And now they have their 15min of fame. And his ex, is an ex for a reason. I am not looking for an argument, I am just stating what I feel. The only thing we can do, is try to raise the next generation to embrace everyone for what they are inside, not the out side.
JMO
Shauna

Is this really that big of a deal. Is it effecting you life right now? He said it, he apologized, lets move on. I know I have said things and done things, in the privacy of my own home, that if it got out I would be so embarrassed. Yes there is racism, and sexism alive in the world today. I hope I am raising my children to embrace the diversity that makes up our society. And of course people are going to come out of the wood work and say, " This one time, 20 years ago, Dog said Ni**er. See what a bad man he is" And now they have their 15min of fame. And his ex, is an ex for a reason. I am not looking for an argument, I am just stating what I feel. The only thing we can do, is try to raise the next generation to embrace everyone for what they are inside, not the out side.
JMO
Shauna

I agree completely!:clap: :clap: :clap:

JMO
Shauna
I agree. Remember that scene from the movie, "Airplane," where the passengers lined up with bats, guns, chains, you name it, to hit the hysterical female passenger? That was overkill. I guess that we should have a similar cast of characters line up to pummel The Dog. Would that make everyone happy?? :rolleyes:

JMO
Shauna

Well said!!! Now, let's move on to another subject, this one's gettin' old.

Is this really that big of a deal. Is it effecting you life right now? He said it, he apologized, lets move on. I know I have said things and done things, in the privacy of my own home, that if it got out I would be so embarrassed.

:clap: :clap: I said essentially the same thing in an earlier post. Apparently some folks want to make sure Dog has suffered adequately for his crime. :rolleyes:

I heard in an interview that the ex was behind the whole thing. The son that pulled this is her son too. The son lived with his mother after the divorce. Evidently the divorce wasn't friendly and the ex has tried to alienate the son on many occasion, this just happened to be the latest. She has encouraged the girlfriend and son to get something on the Dog and bring him down. You have to ask yourself why, if this was so offensive to the son, girlfriend and ex, it wasn't released 8 months ago when it happened instead of waiting until now. Perhaps they were shopping it around for the best price - which shows what kind of character the ex, the girlfriend and his son have. By the way, why would the son be randomly taping his father if not to catch him saying something he could use against him? I know my parents have said things in private to my sisters and I that they would never say in public. I have to. No one expects their own child to pull a stunt like this to hurt the entire family.

I heard in an interview that the ex was behind the whole thing. The son that pulled this is her son too. The son lived with his mother after the divorce. Evidently the divorce wasn't friendly and the ex has tried to alienate the son on many occasion, this just happened to be the latest. She has encouraged the girlfriend and son to get something on the Dog and bring him down. You have to ask yourself why, if this was so offensive to the son, girlfriend and ex, it wasn't released 8 months ago when it happened instead of waiting until now. Perhaps they were shopping it around for the best price - which shows what kind of character the ex, the girlfriend and his son have. By the way, why would the son be randomly taping his father if not to catch him saying something he could use against him? I know my parents have said things in private to my sisters and I that they would never say in public. I have to. No one expects their own child to pull a stunt like this to hurt the entire family.

Maybe they're splitting the proceeds from shopping and selling their story? :waitasec:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katgneal
Back