Dog the Bounty Hunter #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
ahaha--Dog is on Larry King right now,squirming in his seat as Larry plays back the infamous phone conversation--Dog already made millions from his show, so why doesn't he just fade away, and get on with his life

ahaha--Dog is on Larry King right now,squirming in his seat as Larry plays back the infamous phone conversation--Dog already made millions from his show, so why doesn't he just fade away, and get on with his life

Personally, I have never seen the appeal of him. Yes he caught Luster, but IMO it wasn't enough to make a show about him.

I don't think he's on drugs. I think that's the result of years of drug use combined with being a born-again.

I wanted to be born again,
but my mother wouldnt allow it!

He dresses horribly (what's up with the vests and open shirts??), his hair is beyond bad (hi, it's 2007), the earrings... dreamcatchers??? Are you kidding me?? And of course, he used the 'n' word.

I saw him on Larry King tonight and I STILL feel bad for him. Am I a pushover or what?? Seriously??? My husband says, "He's obviously a racist!" but I just don't see it!!

You know, somebody really need to tell Dog that the correct action once one has dug himself a hole is to stop digging. He appears to be asking for a bigger shovel instead. Maybe it's time Beth wrestled that thing away from him.

I think Dog should be forgiven. I watched the LKL interview tonight and Dog is a man full of remorse. He is truly sorry for saying what he did. He said he will never say the n word or any cuss word again. I think he was sincere I don't think he was simply saying that to appease the masses.

Dog may have said an non accepted word, but people need to remember he was having a private conversation that his son was secretly taping. A conversation that his son was taping for one reason only....to get money from the Enquirer.
Maybe people should be mad at his son for selling his soul to the devil and sacrificing his dad.

I think Dog should be forgiven.

--->>>I agree philamena. I went online and voted for his show to stay on.

We are all different, he is different, had a different life and made something of himself from his difference and understanding learned from the hard school of life.

His son Chris ?, think that was his name, on LKL tonight, has had a hard life too. He appeared to support his dad. That is certainly one interesting family with prison backgrounds.

Luster aside, perhaps one of the people he will nab in the future will be the killer of someone that was close to one of us.

To err is human. I do believe he is genuine and on a set course for good versus evil.

Because he and family captured Luster, I was very upset about the possibility of him going to jail in Mexico. Perhaps LE would have captured him later, maybe not. I have watched his show, get confused at times...bail bonds to a lot of scum, then film their capture screaming when they fail to appear and swearing the whole time, then praying. His family, who each relative is, all confusing. But I have read to overcome addictions, many many go to extremes on something else. Is he squeaky clean? No. Is the the dirtiest thing going? No. A&E used him, paid him a lot of money but used him just the same. Then in fear of the Enquirer, they were ready to cut their ties. What if there was a big push to boycott A&E? Is he racist? I don't know. Is he sorry he used the word? I'm sure he is. I'm sure he is equally sorry his own son turned on him. The more he appears on the major cable network shows, the more people will pick sides. The majority of those against his stupidity are probably not the race he has offended. And although his choices are wrong, he is begging for forgiveness. I hope that we don't give or withhold that based on his or Beth's appearance.

He has taken it to Jesus in confession and prayer, God can turn ANY situation around.

He dresses horribly (what's up with the vests and open shirts??), his hair is beyond bad (hi, it's 2007), the earrings... dreamcatchers??? Are you kidding me?? And of course, he used the 'n' word.

I saw him on Larry King tonight and I STILL feel bad for him. Am I a pushover or what?? Seriously??? My husband says, "He's obviously a racist!" but I just don't see it!!
I think enough already. I also feel compassion for The Dog (although I never really watched his show). I think that we are all learning on this journey of life. I sincerely believe that he will use this exposure as a way to grow. He should now just become a better person in private and let the chips fall where they may. He has apologized and stated his piece. That's all he can do.

Probably because he spent it all and wants more.

I think enough already. I also feel compassion for The Dog (although I never really watched his show). I think that we are all learning on this journey of life. I sincerely believe that he will use this exposure as a way to grow. He should now just become a better person in private and let the chips fall where they may. He has apologized and stated his piece. That's all he can do.

While I feel bad for him and all, I'm sort of getting sick of hearing about it. I mean, devoting an ENTIRE hour on LKL to this??? Don't we have much more pressing issues going on in this country?? So while I think he deserves forgiveness and all, I agree with the 'enough already'.

From dictionary.dom:

noun
(ethnic slur) extremely offensive name for a Black person; "only a Black can call another Black a " [syn: ]

Well if we're getting picky about it, Im afraid that sounds racist to me.

Lots of things could be said about DOG
his hair, his clothes, etc
But I just like him , I hope he comes out OK with this

I've never watched his show and will admit that his personality never appealed to me, however I do feel sorry for him because of how all this came to be, his son set him up for some fast cash, I'd feel sorry for anyone being betrayed like he was. If we could hear everyones private conversations when they are upset what would we hear?
His son and his gf right now have their 15 minutes of fame, in 5 years let's all meet back here and find out where they are and what they're doing, my money will be on Dog doing something productive and the son back in prison and the gf having moved on to someone else.

VB

While I feel bad for him and all, I'm sort of getting sick of hearing about it. I mean, devoting an ENTIRE hour on LKL to this??? Don't we have much more pressing issues going on in this country?? So while I think he deserves forgiveness and all, I agree with the 'enough already'.
Exactly how I feel...enough already... ;)

Let him have the show back, hes cried enough:rolleyes: . People now know what he is.....let them decide if they want to watch his stupid show.

Its all PR, his management has told him to hit as many shows as he can and cry and repent....just like Imus.

Forgiveness is expected, given apologies.

To expect that forgiveness should restore all previous trust and privileges, though, is ridiculous.

Dwayne has some serious problems, which he realized and admitted to in the conversation with Hunter. He just wasn't willing to do anything about those problems until he was caught in the media with his problems, which seriously affects his finances. Exactly what he complained about in his conversation with Hunter: not willing to risk his income against his choice to knowling use profane and racial language in private while projecting an non-racial A&E persona.

Dog can continue to make a living as a bondsman without network support.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katgneal
Back