Dog the Bounty Hunter #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I saw Dog on Hannity and he was truly broken. He is more concerned of people forgiving him then getting his show back. Dog was very humbled with real tears. I believe he was wrong but he needs to be forgiven. I believe most of all he needs to forgive himself. His whole family needs counseling, IMO.
Amen!

For those who havent seen it . . .
Dog Chapman in his own words >>>>>

http://www.foxnews.com/video2/playe...Pt. 2&Hannity & Colmes&-1&Shows&312.006&&&col

There is a motive to spak to National Enquirer and it is called Money!
His son Chris spoke and said his dad does not have a racist bone in his body. Chris and Tucker have the same mom.
After reading the other comments Dog made to his ex-wife when they were fighting (see below) I have no doubt that he uses these words as weapons and in a derogatory manner. he is not using them thinking he is a "brother" of the black community. I hope he realizes that he is the one who destroyed his reputation, not his son. If he hadn't used the words to begin with, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

From http://perezhilton.com/?p=8340

Dog’s vicious racial outburst came as a shock to many, but it came as no surprise to those who have known him for years. They claim he has been using racist language as long as they can remember.
“I think Dog is a racist – no question,” Dog’s former wife, Lyssa Chapman, tells The National Enquirer. Lyssa was married to the bounty hunter from 1982-1991 and is the mother of three of his children, including Tucker, whose relationship with a woman of color prompted Dog’s venomous rant.
“He ran down every single minority group when I was with him, and n—er was a daily word for him,” says his ex, Lyssa. “He called Mexican people ‘beaners’ or ‘wetbacks’ and Asian people ‘flangeheads.’ I would tell him not to talk that way in front of our kids, but he just ignored me.”
Lyssa recalled one particularly disturbing incident in Denver in which she says Dog lashed out at an interracial couple in a grocery store.
“Dog said to the woman, ‘I know that’s got to be your pimp! I know you wouldn’t be ****ing him if you weren’t getting paid!’ They were husband and wife, but when the man started to object, Dog just went crazy, screaming at him, ‘I’ll kick your *advertiser censored*.’”
Ewww!!!!
What an ignorant prick!!!!
Dog also made his views clear to colleagues.
Peggy Munoz, now a private investigator in Lakewood, Colorado, was a former bail bondsman working the same turf as Dog from 1989 to 2005.
She claims Dog once sat in her office and explained his “approach” to the bail bond business.
“Dog said, ‘I don’t like to bond out n—-rs because they don’t have any money and I have trouble collecting on them. And I don’t like to bond out Mexicans because, well, they just run.’”
And, the final nail in his coffin….
Dog’s step-daughter Nicole Gillespie, daughter of one of his other ex-wives, Tawnee, says she regularly heard hateful language from Dog when she was growing up.
“My mother was half-Mexican, and if they fought, Dog would call her a ‘dirty spic *advertiser censored*’ and a ‘dirty Mexican *advertiser censored*,’” said Nicole. “That’s what he taught his kids was the right way to talk. When they got older, they had to un-learn the racism that Dog taught them. It’s sick. It’s like a disease, and it spreads.”

There is a motive to spak to National Enquirer and it is called Money!
His son Chris spoke and said his dad does not have a racist bone in his body. Chris and Tucker have the same mom.

Mmmm, nope.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duane_Chapman

Duane Chapman's previous relationships

Debbie White

Debbie White, was not married to Duane, gave birth to their son Christopher Michael Hecht in 1969 . [37]

La Fonda Sue Honeycutt

Chapman married La Fonda Sue Honeycutt April 1, 1972 in Texas; [37] they divorced in 1977 while he was in prison. They had two children, Duane Lee Chapman and Leland Chapman.

Anne M. Tegnell

Chapman married Anne M. Tegnell on August 22, 1979 in Colorado. The marriage also ended in divorce. They had three children. Zebediah Duane Chapman, Wesley Chapman, and J.R. Chapman

Lyssa Rae Brittian

Chapman married Lyssa Rae Brittain on June 22, 1982. They were divorced on November 20, 1991. They had three children, Barbara-Katie Chapman, Tucker Dee Chapman, and Lyssa Chapman

Tawny Marie

Chapman married Tawny Marie. They "officially separated in 1994." [38]

Beth Smith

Chapman married his fifth wife Beth Smith on May 20th, 2006 at the Hilton Waikoloa Village in Hawaii. They have two children together Bonnie Jo Chapman and Garry Chapman. Smith has two children from previous relationships, Dominic and Cecily Barmore

Yes Christopher was Dogs first born child who he was unaware of until recently hence his decision to name his second son with LaFonda Duane Lee Jr, a title largely reserved for first borns.

Chris was the son who sold his own story to the Enquirer a few months back saying Dog was highly addicted to drugs etc. There is now a tape of him retracting all that saying he just said it for the money he was offered and asking for Dogs forgiveness. He was bound by contratc to not speak out about it for 6 months.

Tucker is only full blood brother to Baby Lyssa who we see on the show and Barbara Katie, the daughter who sadly passed at the time of Dogs wedding.

Someone should take that shovel out of his hand. He keeps digging his own hole deeper and deeper.

I don't think he's on drugs. I think that's the result of years of drug use combined with being a born-again.

Someone should take that shovel out of his hand. He keeps digging his own hole deeper and deeper.

I don't think he's on drugs. I think that's the result of years of drug use combined with being a born-again.

Nope....it has nothing to do with drug use or being born again.

He's ignorant....that's all.

He needs to just go away....quietly!

Nope....it has nothing to do with drug use or being born again.

He's ignorant....that's all.

He needs to just go away....quietly!

Those two things can certainly cause ignorance.

om Bullet Proof Records

However.. the TRUTH of the matter is.. they DO want to be called that. Not all, but most, it seems. Again-- not the intelligent, educated, evolved people..... but all the rest. Those are the ones I have no sympathy for.
By the way, I was wondering if you have evolved and if so, from what?

From dictionary.dom:

noun
(ethnic slur) extremely offensive name for a Black person; "only a Black can call another Black a " [syn: ]

Wow - that title is only the half of it - he thought he was black (so he could use that word) because he was a criminal that civilized people didn't like??? What a wonderful definition of what being black means to him!

The shovel he keeps digging his grave deeper with: is his need to feed his public persona so he can keep and/or get back the "hero" status many have pinned on him. He's trying to save face.

Is he truly sorry for what he did? of course he is... but the question is which side of "sorry" is he standing on: the side where he is sorry for speaking and acting out in what many perceive as a racist move and now he is realizing that it is sociologically unacceptable... or the side where he is sorry for getting caught and now it is costing him his lively-hood and corrupting how his fans have viewed him the last few years?

Being as the taped convo that was leaked reveals that he knew America in general would not accept his use of the "n" word, I am left learning towards the latter side of the "I'm sorry" choice, in my 2nd paragraph.

Those two things can certainly cause ignorance.

I disagree about being born again causing ignorance, and don't like it being compared to scummy dopeheads. You're entitled to your opinion of course, so no offense to you.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katgneal
Back