Dog the Bounty Hunter #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
except that this was a fictional story and never would have happened that way in the real world...lol.
In fact the book ends with the young lawyer finding out the only way he actually won was because juror 11 was paid off. They didn't end the movie that way, they wanted to keep it warm and fuzzy like an all white jury in alabama would have actually listened to reason and freed the man.
No way in hell.
not in this country and not yet.

Exactly like the OJ jury (but not white) ~~
and as you say, that IS real life, not fiction.
"is" = present tense.

Sad ~~
4_6_102.gif

ROFL Taxi...my daughter, a liberal lesbian, had that song on her cell phone when you had to wait for her to answer..after her last failed relationship...LOL
In her eyes everyone is EQUAL.
There is no way she would mean to offend anyone by the N word.

One other point I like to make is that just because a person uses that word doesn't mean they heard it in their home growing up.

When I was a young single mom living with four kids in the ghetto, as we like to call it, my kids heard that word a lot. It wasn't in our home..but by black males when they would great their friends by saying "What's up N***.
:angel:

One of my favorite tunes is "Gold Digger" with Kanye West and Jamie Fox. I like the tune/beat but not necessarily the words. They use the N word and they don't have any problem singing it:
[Chorus:]
(She did me wrong
Now I aint sayin she a gold digger (When I'm Need)
But she aint messin wit no broke ni**az
(She did me wrong)
Now I aint sayin she a gold digger (When I'm need)
but she aint messin wit no broke ni**az

I don't get it. Why use it referring to yourself if it's so abhorrent? (No answer really needed.)

absolute brilliance......well put and well said. It's not the word that makes him vile, its the attitude behind the word.
For those of yu singing the praises of Dogs captures. He wouldn't hnt for one of them without the huge payout he gets in the end when he turns them in. Luster was dollar signs for Dog, he brouhgt in a pretty fancy reward. Dog wouldn't have looked over on the next block if he hadn't been worth some cash. He's running a business....not saving the world.....bad hair and all.

I don't think he received the reward for capturing Luster.

A previous poster said Johnny Carson was VERY racist. What evidence do you have to back that up??

Maybe not, but I doubt he'd have his TV show without that capture.

Nope, Jules you are so right, plus, the FBI knew where Luster was, and they were going to capture him LEGALLY, unlike Dawg....LOL I had to laugh when I found out Dawg wasn't going to get a dime for his little venture into Mexico. Serves him right. I did feel bad for poor Leland though...LOL And don't even get me started on Beth...OMG!

Damn, I just found out that Dog is only 5'7"!! He look over 6 feet on TV but damn he's tiny in real life!!

BTW, Dog should and probably will lose his show based on everything else that's been happening in this politically correct climate.

Dog may actually be better off if he does lose his show and get his life back to normal. All the fame and money could eventually ruin his marriage. I guess he also benefitted from ever having fame because he has probably found out who his real friends are and which of his family actually care about him and not just about money.

I don't agree with Dog's language...that being said wasn't the taped phone conversation with his son a private conversation?
I guess popular tv stars should consider that none of their phone calls are private.
(FWIW-I'd love to hear some of Oprah's private conversations. A friend of mine works in Chicago and said Oprah makes all employees sign a statement vowing to never repeat any personal conversation she has.)

I don't agree with Dog's language...that being said wasn't the taped phone conversation with his son a private conversation?
I heard one of the talking heads refer to Hawaii as a "one-party state" for the purposes of taping a telephone conversation, meaning that only one of the parties involved in the conversation needs to be aware that it's being tape recorded for it to be legal.

I saw Dog on Hannity and he was truly broken. He is more concerned of people forgiving him then getting his show back. Dog was very humbled with real tears. I believe he was wrong but he needs to be forgiven. I believe most of all he needs to forgive himself. His whole family needs counseling, IMO.

I saw Dog on Hannity and he was truly broken. He is more concerned of people forgiving him then getting his show back. Dog was very humbled with real tears. I believe he was wrong but he needs to be forgiven. I believe most of all he needs to forgive himself. His whole family needs counseling, IMO.

Heh, after watching that I think the guy is a complete crackpot. He wants to be buried with his feet facing the potomac so he soul can walk across the water back to Africa?

Haha, and then he was imagining what parents would be telling their kids? "Mommy, why is Dog buried here?" LOL, the guy is a total NUT. He's making it sound like being buried there with black people is his punishment, which tells me he just doesn't get it. Even when he's trying to be sincere he's almost insulting black folks.

I think an apology should suffice Dog, don't worry about burying yourself on sacred slave burial grounds with your feet facing the Potomac.

LOL, NUT CASE.

If I remember correctly he was told that is why the slaves were buried with their feet facing the Potomac. Yes, I think it is odd that he feels he should be buried there as well. I believe he thinks its a way of redeeming himself for his sin. I believe his best interest is to get professional counseling before he does something else he regrets.

What's the point of Dog taking that step of redemption AFTER he dies??? LOL!! When you're dead it really doesn't matter THAT much where you're buried since you won't be around to see it anyway!!

If I remember correctly he said that he wouldn't be forgiven by the people while he was alive. He wanted to be remembered after he was gone that he truly was sorry. I believe he is on a verge of a nervous breakdown. It doesn't make sense to me why he wants to be buried this way. I think he needs professional help. His pastor, Tim Stohry did say Dog had a Big mouth. I hope something comes good out of this awful mess.

After reading the other comments Dog made to his ex-wife when they were fighting (see below) I have no doubt that he uses these words as weapons and in a derogatory manner. he is not using them thinking he is a "brother" of the black community. I hope he realizes that he is the one who destroyed his reputation, not his son. If he hadn't used the words to begin with, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

From http://perezhilton.com/?p=8340

Dog’s vicious racial outburst came as a shock to many, but it came as no surprise to those who have known him for years. They claim he has been using racist language as long as they can remember.
“I think Dog is a racist – no question,” Dog’s former wife, Lyssa Chapman, tells The National Enquirer. Lyssa was married to the bounty hunter from 1982-1991 and is the mother of three of his children, including Tucker, whose relationship with a woman of color prompted Dog’s venomous rant.
“He ran down every single minority group when I was with him, and n—er was a daily word for him,” says his ex, Lyssa. “He called Mexican people ‘beaners’ or ‘wetbacks’ and Asian people ‘flangeheads.’ I would tell him not to talk that way in front of our kids, but he just ignored me.”
Lyssa recalled one particularly disturbing incident in Denver in which she says Dog lashed out at an interracial couple in a grocery store.
“Dog said to the woman, ‘I know that’s got to be your pimp! I know you wouldn’t be ****ing him if you weren’t getting paid!’ They were husband and wife, but when the man started to object, Dog just went crazy, screaming at him, ‘I’ll kick your *advertiser censored*.’”
Ewww!!!!
What an ignorant prick!!!!
Dog also made his views clear to colleagues.
Peggy Munoz, now a private investigator in Lakewood, Colorado, was a former bail bondsman working the same turf as Dog from 1989 to 2005.
She claims Dog once sat in her office and explained his “approach” to the bail bond business.
“Dog said, ‘I don’t like to bond out n—-rs because they don’t have any money and I have trouble collecting on them. And I don’t like to bond out Mexicans because, well, they just run.’”
And, the final nail in his coffin….
Dog’s step-daughter Nicole Gillespie, daughter of one of his other ex-wives, Tawnee, says she regularly heard hateful language from Dog when she was growing up.
“My mother was half-Mexican, and if they fought, Dog would call her a ‘dirty spic *advertiser censored*’ and a ‘dirty Mexican *advertiser censored*,’” said Nicole. “That’s what he taught his kids was the right way to talk. When they got older, they had to un-learn the racism that Dog taught them. It’s sick. It’s like a disease, and it spreads.”

I've heard of gook and chink but never flangehead. What's that mean?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
happy head
Back