Dog The Bounty Hunter Advises Against Casey Getting Out of Jail on Bond

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It's help a mod month. (ok, I made it up)

If you see someone being rude, attacking, doing anything
against TOS, please hit that little triangle that is on the top right of every post.

<-----

DO NOT QUOTE a post you think 'should not be here' or that you are alerting to....it just takes us more time to delete all the deleted quoted posts.

:blowkiss: TIA

Dog's opinion is just as valid as anyone else's, including Padilla. Dog may disagree with Padilla in terms of the way he is going about "finding" Caylee but it's clear he respects the guy and was really speaking to him as one bounty hunter brother to another. I thought it was a very informative interview and did not detect the slightest hint of grandstanding or "jealousy".

I don't think there was any jealousy either.
He sounded very sincere, to me, also.

eMedia, 18AUG08:

Sacramento bounty hunter Leonard Padilla&#8217;s intuition suggests that the toddler didn&#8217;t pass away and her mother knows her whereabouts.

The three men intend to stay with the suspect after she will get out of jail. According to Padilla&#8217;s estimation, he and his team will obtain the necessary information and find the Florida little girl in only 5 days after her release.

What I don't get is, why would Padilla think that Casey Annthony would feel comfortable enough to stay with and talk to three men whose sole purpose is to prove she's been telling the truth with all her sporatic stories (ie Caylee is alive with someone CA knows)? How is it any different than CA sitting in a private room with LE and giving them the same info? IMO, it's not. What is Padilla thinking that I'm not catching here?

Also, how does it work when a bounty hunter bails someone out of jail, yet reserves the right to be with that person 24/7? How is that freedom? Not to mention, where's the female supervision of the three men who plan to "eat and sleep" with CA while she's out on bail? I don't understand how that works either.

hmmm. They plan to find Caylee within 5 days of Casey's release on bail?

That would put it very close to her arraignment.

The bond can be revoked by them returning her to the jail at any time. Maybe they are giving her a time limit?

I believe L Padilla stated on one of the TH shows that they are planning to have a female with them.

I agree with you, I don't think Padilla or anyone can insist on being with someone without that persons consent. At this point, Casey may be willing to agree to anything. Last I heard they are planning to stay at the Anthony's. Maybe mom and dad will have to question her.

Cindy and all the Anthony's have publicly stated that they are in danger and will be in serious danger is Casey talks. IF that is true, (and that's a big IF), wouldn't they be in severe danger with Casey staying with them for the purpose of telling what she knows?

Hopefully, what they have in mind will work out and Caylee will be found and go in to a good home, but there's been nothing coming out of Casey that would give any hope for expectations of truthfulness or concern.

The last thing I would do is have casey stay at her parents. She has been manipulating them her whole life.
Take her somewhere where she has no enablers..take her right out of the context where she lies best and is believed most.

Yes, it could be considered child endangerment and a lot of other things I won't go into as that would be just speculation on my part. As far as the bounty hunter scaring the chit out of her...I don't know. I know those detectives can be pretty persuasive and ask some tough questions too but Casey was cool as a cucumber. She is a pyschopath. Dog is right, the Padilla's should stay out of it. I don't think the bounty hunter will phase her one bit.
To use Casey's words "a total waste" and could end up doing more harm than good, i.e. her suicide, evidence given to her family and her lawyer instead of LE, ample time to plot and scheme with whomever need be to help her lie her way out of this, and possibly forcing LE to bring murder charges with less evidence rather than allow them to build a strong case against her. Not to mention, she deserves to be punished by staying in jail for what she has done.

:clap::clap:

---

As far as hoping Padilla can get the truth out of her.... how exactly can he do that?

I'm SURE Baez will be sure to remind Casey that she doesn't have to say a WORD & that if Padilla touches a hair on her head or harasses her in any way, they'll file charges against him.

For Casey this bond will simply mean she'll have some time out of the jail.... a chance to talk privately with her family & eat some decent food & relax a bit.

There is NO REASON for Casey to start talking now..... not when NOT TALKING has protected her so well up to this point.

Yeah, Zenaida. lol

3.gif
She wishes.

The last thing I would do is have casey stay at her parents. She has been manipulating them her whole life.
Take her somewhere where she has no enablers..take her right out of the context where she lies best and is believed most.

I don't know newtv, isn't it up to Casey?

:clap::clap:

---

As far as hoping Padilla can get the truth out of her.... how exactly can he do that?

I'm SURE Baez will be sure to remind Casey that she doesn't have to say a WORD & that if Padilla touches a hair on her head or harasses her in any way, they'll file charges against him.

For Casey this bond will simply mean she'll have some time out of the jail.... a chance to talk privately with her family & eat some decent food & relax a bit.

There is NO REASON for Casey to start talking now..... not when NOT TALKING has protected her so well up to this point.

You are right, of course. If she keeps her mouth shut and LE doesn't find any hard evidence, she stands a good chance of beating this. But, homicide does not have a time limit for charges to be brought. She'd be looking over her shoulder for the rest of her life, little satisfaction for those who believe she is guilty.

My hope is that LE has amassed considerable evidence and is putting the last pieces together and that her arrest is eminent. Surely, if she is out for 5 days, and she does not talk, it will not bode well for her in court.

You are right, of course. If she keeps her mouth shut and LE doesn't find any hard evidence, she stands a good chance of beating this. But, homicide does not have a time limit for charges to be brought. She'd be looking over her shoulder for the rest of her life, little satisfaction for those who believe she is guilty.

My hope is that LE has amassed considerable evidence and is putting the last pieces together and that her arrest is eminent. Surely, if she is out for 5 days, and she does not talk, it will not bode well for her in court.

I think as long as Casey knows her mother is buying her cockamamie story she'll find it very easy to convince herself that she's just being persecuted.

Seeing those pictures of her out partying right after she 'lost' Caylee, I highly doubt she'll have any problem putting this whole 'everyone cares about Caylee more than they care about ME!' headache behind her & look for a new group of friends.

I'm with you.... I hope LE is building a solid case against her that will put her away for whatever the maximum sentence might be.... on a state & federal level. To run consecutively, if possible.

This is one cold-hearted b1tch.... even Susan Smith showed more humanity than this Casey thing.

I think as long as Casey knows her mother is buying her cockamamie story she'll find it very easy to convince herself that she's just being persecuted.

Seeing those pictures of her out partying right after she 'lost' Caylee, I highly doubt she'll have any problem putting this whole 'everyone cares about Caylee more than they care about ME!' headache behind her & look for a new group of friends.

I'm with you.... I hope LE is building a solid case against her that will put her away for whatever the maximum sentence might be.... on a state & federal level. To run consecutively, if possible.

This is one cold-hearted b1tch.... even Susan Smith showed more humanity than this Casey thing.

IMO Casey is completely over it. She has rationalized it and feels no guilt whatsoever. I doubt she ever will, so if they are planning on pulling some heart strings as a way to get Casey to tell the truth, well, all I can say is good luck finding them.

It is also most likely the crime scene. I do not get why they are going to sequestered her in that location of all places. If there is any evidence that was missed, or they didn't know it was evidence at the time, having CA with it makes no sense.

I think Dog knows what he is talking about! I also think that we have forgotten that LE is in charge of Casey and the court. Her bond reduction was denied twice. I know that LE sticks together. If there is anything they can come up with to keep her in jail, trust me THEY WILL.

I agree with you. I think they want to hold until they can get some real evidence of something, anything. It's the most disturbing case. Bonding her out will probably cause more of a mess since what happened with Trenton's mom. Who knows what someone might do in her situation?

IMO Casey is completely over it. She has rationalized it and feels no guilt whatsoever. I doubt she ever will, so if they are planning on pulling some heart strings as a way to get Casey to tell the truth, well, all I can say is good luck finding them.

ITA!

I was thinking about how she'll find it easy to move on after the legal mess is resolved & she's either freed OR sentenced.

Casey's next life will begin as soon as people stop asking her to help them find Caylee. Until then, the constant questions are a real bummer & must be kind of stressful.... can't a girl just chill without everyone asking her about YESTERDAY'S NEWS? She moved on & is getting pissed because other people won't.

Poor Casey..... it's just not fair.

the last thing she needs is more enablers around her
and her parents are not a good influence..
(in this situation-not as people)

I agree. Cindy and George faced the real piercing fear any human would feel if they lost a baby close to them. But in this case, when these grandparents discovered their daughter was going to lie about it like every other mundane thing they've known her to lie about, they soon realized with great dread what the inevidable outcome probably was.

To face a fear of that magnitude is something few people can relate to.

It was probably when Cindy and George realized that Casey did not care what had 'happened' to Caylee that an indescribable pain ensued - one which they could not face (nor would I want to). Rather than face the horror, betrayal and loss, the GP's are trying to spare their sanity with the denial that has brought them through so many hard times in the past as parents to an ungrateful emotionally unstable daughter.

That, I do not fault them for, but where they stand at a crossroad between their desperate denial and justice for Caylee - I fault them for not choosing Caylee. I fault them for tampering with evidence, intentionally changing their stories to fit with Casey's, and lying by omission as evident in not agreeing to take a polygraph test. It's time for them to face the truth. It's time for them to bring Caylee home, and accept that either way prison will be Casey's new home.

ITA!

I was thinking about how she'll find it easy to move on after the legal mess is resolved & she's either freed OR sentenced.

Casey's next life will begin as soon as people stop asking her to help them find Caylee. Until then, the constant questions are a real bummer & must be kind of stressful.... can't a girl just chill without everyone asking her about YESTERDAY'S NEWS? She moved on & is getting pissed because other people won't.

Please, please stop, the tears are just flowing down after reading your post. Barf Barf gag :40__s::puke:

ITA!

2.gif

She's over it. It seem obvious by her lack of concern for Caylee.

They have Larry Garrison now to broker great book and movie deals and even sell their interviews.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cynthialynn13
Back