Donna Brock

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Good grief Jacque, say what they were saying on the tapes!!!! :banghead:

Tim: Only emotion out of misty was when she failed the polly.

Tim Miller is starting to lose credibility to me. My question is if he knew about these tapes then why didn't he report it to the police? Nope I don't believe Tim and I don't believe this woman for one minute.

WTH was on the TAPES!!

Jacqui says on the tapes Donna was telling Misty how to say things. Donna coached everything on the tapes.

Well then WTH is the point of the tapes??

Round and round and round-- Steph, back off the expresso buddy.

This woman, at best, has a reason to be repulsed and personally convinced by her "experience"-- but they were soooooo playing her. jmo

Tim also thinks Donna knows alot more about what happened to Haleigh. he thinks Donna will squeal like a pig in there.

This woman is running on and on and saying absolutely nothing. Very frustrating. Why would a reporter be stepping around every question like this. Plueeeeeeeeeeeeze.

OMG Jacque is driving me nuts. All we want to know is what was said. She just keeps repeating that Donna was coaching and they were rehearsing the story of the events.

Tim Miller thinks Donna will crack, she's not jail material. Misty will never crack.

Donna and Misty got 'very close'.............like in more like girlfriends AC/DC???

Tim doesn't think Haleigh is alive. Misty said something one time about Haleigh's remains to Tim and Donna.

WTH was on the tape? She hasn't given one specific reference to what was being said.

Tim also thinks Donna knows alot more about what happened to Haleigh. he thinks Donna will squeal like a pig in there.

Well that part is probably true. If LE can believe what she says....

Jacque: discussing of the location of the rose... "no body, no gain".

Haleigh is gone.
Tim said Misty said REMAINS WILL BE FOUND SOMEDAY........
Jackie says Haleigh is dead
where the rose was disturbs her.........this is where she is.....ashes????

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez
Back