Donna Brock

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
We are suppose to believe that this woman became privy to these taped revelations over a game of............. Farmville?

mmmmmk.... didn't know Farmville had a "sensationally insert yourself in a high profile missing child case" tool you could "buy" for your farm.

omg - I'm dying laughing, elph.

Didn't TJ mention Farmville a few weeks ago?

OMG, "this is a setback in my life" says Ron Cummings. What was losing HaLeigh?... just a bad day in the life of Ron?..:furious::furious::furious:

I do not think Ron is involved with her being gone, so after having his daughter missing going to prison would just be a setback IMO

oh cry me frikkin' river.

"I am going to go to prison. This is a setback in my life".

What? :banghead:

Where's Haleigh, Ron? :furious:

bbm

Per Tim Miller, Ronald's time line that night is good. and Ron was at work and tried to call Misty over 20 times. So Ron may really not know what happened to Haleigh, although I'm sure he must have suspicions.

Did she answer one question even with a dance?

I called over and over and same old story...Claims of TM miller tapes, Claims of Misty laughing, DB was coaching Misty about what to say, the area of the Rose was mentioned briefly..just mentioned...then she mentioned ashes....and pretty much left it at that. She could not answer "ONE" direct question. She just kept rambling on and on about Misty Laughing mostly.

Wonder if the third wheel in the giggle fest might have been Lindsey-- whose kids were the recipients of the infamous Christmas gifts? Seems as though Donna ingratiated herself into that entire group.

What a piece of work. Oh well, play with fire, get burned-- all that.

I do not think Ron is involved with her being gone, so after having his daughter missing going to prison would just be a setback IMO

Sadly, I do think he is responsible and Misty witnessed whatever it was. So in that respect IMO only, I imagine getting caught and knowing that he won't be able to get out of it for what appears to be the first time in his life would be considered a real setback to him. MOO

Hopefully we can just agree to disagree . :)

I called over and over and same old story...Claims of TM miller tapes, Claims of Misty laughing, DB was coaching Misty about what to say, the area of the Rose was mentioned briefly..just mentioned...then she mentioned ashes....and pretty much left it at that. She could not answer "ONE" direct question. She just kept rambling on and on about Misty Laughing mostly.

Was THAT you?! :dance:

OMG, "this is a setback in my life" says Ron Cummings. What was losing HaLeigh?... just a bad day in the life of Ron?..:furious::furious::furious:

just a bump in the road for ole' Ron.

And to top it off, typical ba!!less Ron blames his missing child's high-profile case as the reason he was targeted - can somebody stuff a sock in his mouth, paaaleeeezzzzz. While you're at it, put one in his mothers too. :banghead:
JMHO -

Unbelievable.. Almost as bad as when he likened her to being a pair of shoes... Piece of work that one is........ JMO

just a bump in the road for ole' Ron.

And to top it off, typical ba!!less Ron blames his missing child's high-profile case as the reason he was targeted - can somebody stuff a sock in his mouth, paaaleeeezzzzz. While you're at it, put one in his mothers too. :banghead:
JMHO -

Seriously! I'm wondering too, just how much of that 'I just came out of the store, blah, blah, blah" was said for the benefit of Misty hearing it too.

Other than him whining about him being targeted because of this being such a profile case, not one word about HaLeigh. Not even a pitiful fake 'If I go to prison, I'll never find my daughter' or something like that....because IMHO he knows exactly where she is..so that thought never entered his mind....:furious:

I see rc is doing damage control....

His press release sounds like something Shoey would say...as it sure didn't sound like rc speaking....too cleaned up for him.

Well, one thing we all know..RC lips are sealed. He knows he's going to prison and he is done talking about Haleigh. You know, I think he is relieved!

Good to know, Levi. We can better understand conditions under which Jacque heard the tapes now. Ouch on the donations comment. Guess I'm in the "whatever it takes" camp. I hve compassion and feel profound sadness for those who even have to think of calling organizations like TES. Whisperer put it well. Those of us around here long enough know that even heroes, kind souls and hearts of gold are also human, make mistakes in judgement and trip up on occaission. Work like Tim's relies on strangers - volunteers - a wing - and a prayer. I do not envy, but I do admire his courage - he takes it on. His best move, IMO, NeJame. Can you imagine TES even needing to retain a NeJame? grrrrrrrrrr...
Donna tried to get me to report some dirt on Tim Miller. It was outlandish stuff. Whether ya like the man or not, I don't think he needs to be smeard in the public. I told her point blank I wasn't going to do it, because it doesn't help the search for Haleigh and that the last thing I want to do is get Mark NeJame on my butt.

Donna tried to get me to report some dirt on Tim Miller. It was outlandish stuff. Whether ya like the man or not, I don't think he needs to be smeard in the public. I told her point blank I wasn't going to do it, because it doesn't help the search for Haleigh and that the last thing I want to do is get Mark NeJame on my butt.

good choice, me thinks. (I'm trying to be dignified and not lol.) you do know some characters, Levi. occupational hazard, I suspect. :angel:

Did she feel the need to "get back" at Tim because of the letter releasing her from being associated with TES which was made public?

Did she feel the need to "get back" at Tim because of the letter releasing her from being associated with TES which was made public?

Now that's a thought.
IIRC, though, the TES application/agreement states that if you do anything shady (illegal OR blabbing abt details of searches, etc.) they will drop you like a hot potato.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak
Back