Donna Brock

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think Donna was trying to use this lady Jacqui.

I also stand behind Tm Miller. he is not full of it. JMO!! he has been there since almost day one. the only thing he has done wrong is make a bad judgement call about DB. Other than that he is a great guy, and only wants haleigh to be found!!

Jacque:

She said at one point when Steph was pushing her to be specific on the tapes that she'd heard hours and hours of tapes while still unfamiliar with the case & the players and was not really making specific notes. She got some very strong impressions, one of which was who Donna & Misty were seeking to "get" back at. That they were plotting to become famous and rich. And that Misty showed no remorse or sadness when conversation went to where was Haleigh and what happened that night to Haleigh. In fact, she'd laugh.

comment from me: Jacque knows about as much about this story as my husband. And, he can't tell Haleigh from Caylee. But she seems to have gotten strong impressions as to attitudes of Misty/Donna on the tapes.

Jacque often said in this show that on the tapes it seemed to her that Misty was being coached by Donna - what to say, how to say it, how to tell the story? Prepping for TV shows, etc.. So, that's kinda strange. And would be unhelpful. Except for the intent to deceive that would show.

TIM MILLER is a human being with faults like us all but he really did try to help and he has done so much for so many people to me he is a hero..

I believe her too, fwiw-- I just think she was duped. A Farmville contact? GMAB-- they were testing an "unknowing" audience to see if their s*** would float. Obviously, it did.

What I wonder is why Steph gave her an hour... especially this week, when there was real movement in the case. Oops, imo.

We are suppose to believe that this woman became privy to these taped revelations over a game of............. Farmville?

mmmmmk.... didn't know Farmville had a "sensationally insert yourself in a high profile missing child case" tool you could "buy" for your farm.

I realize not everyone is obsessed with Haleigh (LOL Kellync) as we are, but I am surprised that Jacque couldn't/wouldn't give any specific information from the tapes. Everything was generalized, IMO. She was asked specific questions, but was very vague. She's a reporter? (I've never heard of her.) I would think, because of her profession, she would have taken some notes about at least some of what was said. Hopefully, Levi will have more info tonight.

Steph just said on his chat that next time he'll do a pre-interview first and that was an hour we'll never get back. LOL

I believe jackie, I believe she didnt know about the story, remember not everyone is as possessed, I mean obsessed as we are. Therefore, IMO she wasnt as familiar with all the drama. I dont know why, but I believe her. Poor Haleigh, this is a nightmare. Oh, BTW, RC did a jailhouse interview, I posted in his thread:
http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/..._interview_ronald_cummings_talks_about_arrest

True, but (always that but :)) I can't imagine anyone hearing 'all this' horrifying stuff on a recording and not at least googled it...until just recently not much has changed in this case unfortunately.

To be completely honest I'm just not sure what to make of this woman and the fact that she has made it this far without someone sitting her down to get details..oy vey..Everything surrounding this case is strange...

Jacque: Donna Brock made these tapes to make money.

Donna Brock wanted Tim to pay her off for not publishing tapes?

Obsessed with Nancy Grace, Steph & Tim Miller.

Donna Brock wanted book & movie...

Lately I have been wondering about the WHY of all of this. WHY did Misty do something to Haleigh (if indeed she did. It certainly looks that way to me).

Maybe, just maybe she saw the nationwide attention the Caylee Anthony case was getting and saw a way of becoming 'famous' and cashing in?

We are not talking about a smart person here. In a way she reminds me of Drew Peterson. Now I'm sure his reason for killing Stacy (just MO of course :crazy:) wasn't for notoriety per se, but once she went missing and the publicity went insane, he jumped on the bandwagon and sees himself as a huge celebrity. Perhaps Misty is of that mindset. She wants her 15 minutes.

Just a theory, and probably not a good one, but I'm trying to understand WHY this happened to Haleigh.

Is this show recorded? Dealing with tween issues tonight and missed it. :crazy:

Jacque:

She said at one point when Steph was pushing her to be specific on the tapes that she'd heard hours and hours of tapes while still unfamiliar with the case & the players and was not really making specific notes. She got some very strong impressions, one of which was who Donna & Misty were seeking to "get" back at. That they were plotting to become famous and rich. And that Misty showed no remorse or sadness when conversation went to where was Haleigh and what happened that night to Haleigh. In fact, she'd laugh.

comment from me: Jacque knows about as much about this story as my husband. And, he can't tell Haleigh from Caylee. But she seems to have gotten strong impressions as to attitudes of Misty/Donna on the tapes.

Jacque often said in this show that on the tapes it seemed to her that Misty was being coached by Donna - what to say, how to say it, how to tell the story? Prepping for TV shows, etc.. So, that's kinda strange. And would be unhelpful. Except for the intent to deceive that would show.

I feel like I just stepped off the bus here. Was Jacque suppose to be a real reporter? Because she acted like "reporter" was a foreign country. A real reporter would have the gut instinct to ask the right questions. How did Donna get in touch with her if she was not familiar with the Haleigh Cummings case. Doesn't she read the papers? Access the internet? Has she been on an extented vacation in the Anartica for a year? WTH?

Tricia is gonna be on Levi show tonight

I feel like I just stepped off the bus here. Was Jacque suppose to be a real reporter? Because she acted like "reporter" was a foreign country. A real reporter would have the gut instinct to ask the right questions. How did Donna get in touch with her if she was not familiar with the Haleigh Cummings case. Doesn't she read the papers? Access the internet? Has she been on an extented vacation in the Anartica for a year? WTH?

Jacque is a rape victim. look up Jacque/Jame Brown. She is not a reporter, that I know of... Or I missed that. She said she'd been immersed in her own Federal Case. Donna knew this. She thinks that's why Donna confided. That's all I caught, sorry.

oh cry me frikkin' river.

"I am going to go to prison. This is a setback in my life".

What? :banghead:

Where's Haleigh, Ron? :furious:

According to Ron, he only got into a car. Did nothing wrong but he is sure that he is going to prison. Ronnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, put your tray up and put your seat in an upright position. Prepare for takeoff. Yes, prison will be a slight setback in your life.

IMO, Misty, Donna, etc ARE dumb enough to confide in someone from farmville. LOL maybe a lonely cow wandered on their farm and they didnt think it would talk, but it did!

Other than some good info from Tim, the show was a total waste of time. I didnt learn a thing from the woman who said she heard the tapes. I could have come up with better than that. How I wish she had answered just ONE question without a dance! I thought Tim was great though.

Did she answer one question even with a dance?

Only thing I got out of the show was that Tim thinks Nancy Grace is only entertainment not news. ( we knew that lol)

Also, DB thinks she's famous and wants to make money off of book deals or something by recording and coaching Misty and Misty's friend. ?

Anyone hear what DB was trying to sell tapes of Steph, & Tim? Blackmail?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back