Donna Brock

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Caller: during the convos was Ron mentioned? was it mentioned what happened to Haleigh?
yes Ron was mentioned. But it is very difficult not knowing the case and hearing the tapes to retain what I was hearing.

donna brock told steph she believes Misty killed Haleigh.

(did I hear that right?)

Steph: Tim and Donna were in contact with LE, but Donna messed up.

Tim: Her credibility is zero now.

Missi caller asked question again.................
Jackie says Misty did not say Ron was there that night

caller: was Ron there with Misty when haleigh went missing.
Jacqui: no she did not.

Tim: Ron on video at 3:12 am getting cigs and beer.

Tim saying Ron was at work and tried to call over 20 times. They do have Ron on video at the Kangeroo at 3:12am. Then Msty called him at 3:21am.

Tim: Ronald's time line that nite is good, Tim believes, from eveything he's seen & heard.

Did Donna ever ask her what happened that night?
Jacqui: no she never asked her that.

Donna never asked Misty what happened that night..............on tapes

Steph thinks Ron would have taken the law into his own hands if he knew Misty had anything to do with Haleigh's disappearance.

Jacqui: of all the hours I heard the main thing that stuck out in my mind is misty knows what happened to Haleigh and is very proud of herself for playing LE.

Jacque: Misty on the tapes sounded very proud of herself for fooling LE, media & the public.

Tim: Donna had no criminal activity before... did a background check... questioning ability to afford houses, cars, etc.

Jackie still evading answering a question to caller............duh????
called Misty a little girl

Donna has so much for a woman that doesn't work bothers Tim...........

there was talk about the brother sex molesting the misty. Talk about alot of drugs.

THIS LADY KNOWS NOTHING WE DON'T ALREADY KNOW!!

she actually said there was talk "about the little brother Jr..sexually molesting Misty" :eek: :bang:

This is really bizarre...and sad...No offense, but did Steph buy this? Did he talk to this woman ahead of time? :waitasec:

Oh dear lord now she is saying Misty and Donna want to do a movie and a book.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak
Back