Donna Brock

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I imagine they have been selling Donna's scripts since she came into the picture.

Are there more police reports and things? I don't know where to find them. Can someone point me in the right direction? Thank you.

Are there more police reports and things? I don't know where to find them. Can someone point me in the right direction? Thank you.

Haleigh Cummings forum has a thread for the Warrants and Arrest reports. Scroll through it. Several posters have all of them posted.

Sorry I haven't read this thread much lately, but am wondering (forgive if asked already) if this could have been a huge setup by TM, DB to get the whole gang into jail to further the investigation?

Has it been mentioned where DB was arrested? MC and RC were arrested after a job but no mention of where DB, AS or TC were nabbed.

Jan. 8 at the Flying J truck stop on State Road 206 and I-95 in St. Johns County. Donna and Misty were together. Around 4:30AM coming back from Virginia together.

But they weren't arrested there- in fact, the undercover officer took Misty home.

http://download.gannett.edgesuite.net/wtlv/docs/012610_croslin4.pdf

Sorry I haven't read this thread much lately, but am wondering (forgive if asked already) if this could have been a huge setup by TM, DB to get the whole gang into jail to further the investigation?

No, Misty and Ron were selling drugs when Donna was nowhere around.

I found this in the thread on the Sunday Steph Watts show.

Donna got RX from dentist in VA!

link worked ok for me-it installed a program so I could view the documents but that didn't take very long.

http://deeds.onslowcountync.gov/external/Imaging/V1Viewer.aspx?bHideCartFunctions=False

thought this was interesting ..db and her hub bought their home in 1999 paid 99000 for it ..

owned it outright till june 2009 when they took out mortgage for 144,000

her sigie was notarized in fl ..just made me go hmmmm

Wow that is an eye opener. Good Research pfferin! I'm wondering if they might have mortgaged to pay for the Orlando house? Have you found out when they bought the Orlando property. I guess this might point in other directions also.

If Donna is in jail, I wonder who is signing into her myspace page?
Last Login: 1/27/2010

Wow that is an eye opener. Good Research pfferin! I'm wondering if they might have mortgaged to pay for the Orlando house? Have you found out when they bought the Orlando property. I guess this might point in other directions also.

I have searched orange, seminole, lake osceola, volusia, brevard, putnam, no luck they aare not on property in any of those places...checked her hubs as well checked st johns polk and flagler..nada

For some unknown reason I think I remember it being an apartment in Orlando....just can't for the life of me remember where I read that ....I have been reading too much in the last week or so LOL...

Wasalurker-I remember reading that, too, but don't ask me where, either, tmi to recall where! I remember reading/hearing condo, too, so who knows?

Could the Orlando property be a time share?
I have no idea how they work as far as ownership, just a thought I had.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back