Donna Brock

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
On Steph Watts show, Tim Miller said he did a background check on her and she did not have a record.

This leads me to the question if TES does background checks on volunteers or just people on the payroll?

where is her hubby????
are they X?
Is he doing the same?
why hasn't he bailed her out?
lots of questions here.........

This leads me to the question if TES does background checks on volunteers or just people on the payroll?

I have no idea but IMO they should check anybody who they choose to participate in undercover operations and more generally the people who hang out with the victim's families, regardless of whether they're paid or not.

Yes they do.... I had one done when I first registered to be a volunteer member. I am not sure about renewal of membership because I recently renewed my membership.

where is her hubby????
are they X?
Is he doing the same?
why hasn't he bailed her out?
lots of questions here.........

Been wondering this too. Levi said they were divorced. As of the new mortgage of their (formerly paid off ) house, they applied as a married couple, that was June 2009, IIRC. I guess a lot has happened since June, though.

(Road rage incident was Oct.7, 2009)

Been wondering this too. Levi said they were divorced. As of the new mortgage of their (formerly paid off ) house, they applied as a married couple, that was June 2009, IIRC. I guess a lot has happened since June, though.

(Road rage incident was Oct.7, 2009)

okay then that answers allot of the questions for me!!!

Has it ever been confirmed if DB was living in St. John's County, or just doing business there?

Does anyone have any idea what this means:

1/28/2010 MOTION TO WITHDRAW & APPOINT REGIONAL CONFLICT COUNSEL (RENEE PESHEK)

This is on court docs for Donna Brock. Regional Conflict Counsel - Donna trying to make a deal ?

Does anyone have any idea what this means:

1/28/2010 MOTION TO WITHDRAW & APPOINT REGIONAL CONFLICT COUNSEL (RENEE PESHEK)

This is on court docs for Donna Brock. Regional Conflict Counsel - Donna trying to make a deal ?

I'm far from being a legal eagle, but to me it says she is withdrawing from her public defender and has her own attorney?

RCharlie, I believe that's a fancy way of saying "court appointed attorney" but because another co-defendant is also being rep'd by a PD, there's a "conflict" and therefore the court will get someone from another pool.

(there's a hitch in WS's giddyup)

Tells me there are a lot of accusations that are flying from all directions.

Uh huh - nothing like posting once and having 50 of the same post show up. I wonder if there is a charge for trafficking posts ? :D

Meet me out 'hind th' Kangaroo, we'll see what we can hook up

New entries in Donna's court docket

1/29/2010 MOTION TO REDUCE BAIL
1/29/2010 MOTION FOR STATEMENT OF PARTICULARS
1/29/2010 DEFENDANTS NOTICE OF INTENT TO PARTICIPATE IN DISCOVERY
1/29/2010 NOTICE OF APPEARANCE (MICHAEL HINES)
1/29/2010 DEFENSE ATTORNEY: HINES, MICHAEL P ASSIGNED

Looks to me like Donna's public defender is way ahead of Misty's lawyer.
Mr. Fields are you still Misty's lawyer?

JMO

New entries in Donna's court docket

1/29/2010 MOTION TO REDUCE BAIL
1/29/2010 MOTION FOR STATEMENT OF PARTICULARS
1/29/2010 DEFENDANTS NOTICE OF INTENT TO PARTICIPATE IN DISCOVERY
1/29/2010 NOTICE OF APPEARANCE (MICHAEL HINES)
1/29/2010 DEFENSE ATTORNEY: HINES, MICHAEL P ASSIGNED

Looks to me like Donna's public defender is way ahead of Misty's lawyer.
Mr. Fields are you still Misty's lawyer?

JMO

Interesting. Can you link to where you found this. I'd like to look up the atty. Michael Hines, but I' need to know what county. You certainly are a good searcher.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back