DNA Solves
DNA Solves
http://doris.clk.co.st-johns.fl.us/c...&caseid=192641

6/21/2010 9:00:00 AM FELONY JURY TRIAL BERGER, WENDY W Courtroom 328
6/15/2010 9:00:00 AM FELONY DOCKET CALL BERGER, WENDY W Courtroom 328
4/6/2010 9:00:00 AM FELONY PRETRIAL BERGER, WENDY W Courtroom 328 CONTINUED

-------

4/6/2010 ACKNOWLEDGMENT FILED
4/6/2010 FELONY JURY TRIAL SET FOR 06/21/2010 AT 9:00 AM IN 328/ , JDG: BERGER, WENDY W
4/6/2010 FELONY DOCKET CALL SET FOR 06/15/2010 AT 9:00 AM IN 328/ , JDG: BERGER, WENDY W
3/10/2010 SUPPLEMENTAL DISCOVERY/WITNESS LIST
2/22/2010 ORDER ON DEFENDANT'S MOTION FOR REDUCTION OF BAIL (DENIED)
2/17/2010 MOTION FOR BOND (NEBBIA HEARING) - TAKE IT UNDER ADVISEMENT
2/10/2010 ACKNOWLEDGMENT FILED
2/10/2010 FELONY HEARING SET FOR 02/17/2010 AT 1:30 PM IN 328/ , JDG: BERGER, WENDY

I am having a hard time locating info on what the story is with DB, even using the WS advanced search. I know that she is charged with trafficking Hydro, but she is not charged with doctor shopping. All I am able to dig up is that she gave Misty some pills. It's a little hard to believe that she would be facing 25 yrs for that. What am I missing here? TIA!

Crossing state lines with drugs I think.

I am having a hard time locating info on what the story is with DB, even using the WS advanced search. I know that she is charged with trafficking Hydro, but she is not charged with doctor shopping. All I am able to dig up is that she gave Misty some pills. It's a little hard to believe that she would be facing 25 yrs for that. What am I missing here? TIA!
She and Misty drove to Virginia and god knows where else. The drugs were supplied by Donna from her dentist, or a dentist in Virginia. So, in essence, Donna is guilty of supplying narcotics to Misty for Misty to resell.

http://multimedia.jacksonville.com/WMV/pdfs/Cummings_ Croslin_Brock_ Sykes_Warrants.pdf

No doctor shopping charges. Looking for a link telling where she got/filled the script.

So BE is her husband?? And BR is her boyfriend?? And she's got shocking news for BR about BE? Am I on the right path?????

So BE is her husband?? And BR is her boyfriend?? And she's got shocking news for BR about BE? Am I on the right path?????

How can she have both? Who was she talking to on the tape? Husband or Boyfriend? Whoever it was, was more concerned about his daughter's college fund then Donna's troubles.

How can she have both? Who was she talking to on the tape? Husband or Boyfriend? Whoever it was, was more concerned about his daughter's college fund then Donna's troubles.

I think she was talking to her boyfriend on the tape. Lots of people have a spouse and a honey on the side.

ETA: I'm hoping someone will answer my previous post asking if BE is her husband and BR is her boyfriend... I could be wrong dunlurken; BR could be her brother for all I know. Don't want to start any rumors.

Let's not start rumors. This could have been her friend, too. I have guy friends that I say "I love" also and there's not any romance attached to it.

Holy cow! I could hardly believe what I was hearing. I'll be the oddball here and say I actually feel kind of sorry for her. Another person badly burned because of their association with MC. She probably doesn't have any inside information to plea bargain with so it looks like she may be up a creek. :loser:

She and Misty drove to Virginia and god knows where else. The drugs were supplied by Donna from her dentist, or a dentist in Virginia. So, in essence, Donna is guilty of supplying narcotics to Misty for Misty to resell.

Thanks...I figured there was more to it than what I was reading.

I don't know who the guy is...wonder what she lied to him about? And nosy me wants to know what "shocking" things her lawyer knows.

I think she was talking to her boyfriend on the tape. Lots of people have a spouse and a honey on the side.

ETA: I'm hoping someone will answer my previous post asking if BE is her husband and BR is her boyfriend... I could be wrong dunlurken; BR could be her brother for all I know. Don't want to start any rumors.

Chee - I am not an authority on who's who in DB's world - but, I always thought BR was the spouse and this dude on the phone is her friend.

Holy cow! I could hardly believe what I was hearing. I'll be the oddball here and say I actually feel kind of sorry for her. Another person badly burned because of their association with MC. She probably doesn't have any inside information to plea bargain with so it looks like she may be up a creek. :loser:

~BBM~

I'm with you on this. That girl is just poison it seems. :snooty:

BBM: I'll climb out on that limb and sit beside ya cookie. I think she's getting a harsh punishment for the crime...guilt by association.

~BBM~

I'm with you on this. That girl is just poison it seems. :snooty:

Donna Brock is a full grown adult, old enough to be Misty's mother, and any trouble she's in, she's in because of HER actions. Period.

Donna Brock is a full grown adult, old enough to be Misty's mother, and any trouble she's in, she's in because of HER actions. Period.

Very true Debs... I still think 25 years is a stiff punishment for the crime she is accused of.

No kidding, why all of a sudden, we have Ronald and Donna, who were used or poisoned by this teenager? Donna Brock knew better, she just didn't care, she looks like an addict, and shes even had teeth pulled out of her head I bet just in the hopes of getting something stronger than tylenol.

Donna belongs in jail, but I do think 25 years is pretty harsh.

True Debs, and isn't Donna saying she "gave" the pills to Misty, when in fact, she (Donna) is the one who sold (for $800) the pills? Perhaps that was the lie this friend refers to.

No kidding, why all of a sudden, we have Ronald and Donna, who were used or poisoned by this teenager? Donna Brock knew better, she just didn't care, she looks like an addict, and shes even had teeth pulled out of her head I bet just in the hopes of getting something stronger than tylenol.

Donna belongs in jail, but I do think 25 years is pretty harsh.
I think until we find out what happened to Haleigh, no punishment is too stiff for any of these people. Crossing state lines and giving them to someone else to sell.... is like winning the Triple Crown. (Or Losing, depending on how you think about it.)

Okay, does anyone see that elephant in the corner? Are they discussing corruption in Putnam County at varying times?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez
Back