Donna Brock

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I've been seeing an elephant for months on end now...Problem as I see it not too many sitting in the same room with me can see the elephant....Makes me feel like I am the crazy one sitting in the room..No problem though.. Just brings to mind Gnarls Barkely's song titled.... "Crazy"...JMO

I've seen elephants for months, too, but mine are the "pink" variety brought on by overindulgence in drugs and/or alcohol ;)

Did you respond to them? If so, can you share what they said?

They asked me how well I knew Donna and if I'm interested in reporting the truth.

I said I sure am interested in the truth, and I didn't know Donna personally, just conversations we had about the case.

I never got a response.

I've been seeing an elephant for months on end now..Problem as I see it not too many sitting in the same room with me can see the elephant....
Makes me feel like I am the crazy one sitting in the room..No problem though.. Just brings to mind Gnarls Barkely's song titled.... "Crazy"...JMO

Maybe if someone fed the big elephant in the room some freakin peanuts we could find out where the "H" poor little Haleigh is!

Hi guys, don't know who this dude is. But he is lying. I never contacted him. I can't contact someone, I don't even know who the hell he is. LOL

But after Donna was arrested, someone using her facebook account did try to contact me.

Maybe this guy is wanting to contact you and was feeling her out about it.

Maybe if someone fed the big elephant in the room some freakin peanuts we could find out where the "H" poor little Haleigh is!

What elephant?

Attachments

• elephant-in-the-room.jpg
    elephant-in-the-room.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 33
This call is easier to listen to than the Croslin calls and even RC's. At least Donna is facing reality, and although she says she "didn't do anything" once or twice, it's not the main focus of her conversation.

I also heard them say St. Johns County, not Putnam.

It sounds like the problems she was talking about have to do with "Br", the attorney, and her money. I thought she was saying she couldn't talk about it because of the attorney. Just my take. Also sounds like "Br" is her husband because she talks about his dealings with money that is only in her name.

Does Donna have any children? I was just wondering about financial issues involving the children. I would assume her children would be grown or close to it. A simple Yay or Nay would suffice, I don't need to know about her children, per say. Just a thought on who's holding the purse strings so tightly.

Being in prison until age 70 is an eye-opener, I would think, and a downer. She should have known better. :shakehead: The first hint she wasn't on the right track was when she was dismissed by TM. She should have thought, "Oops! What am I doing?". MC, the kid, lead her astray. :rolleyes:

Wow, is all I can say! I guess Florida is sick of the drugs and dealers and is going to start laying down the law and give people the maximum sentences. I think Hope and Donna are being made an example in this case. LE is cracking down on our coast too and there is one bust after another here over pain meds, clinics and trafficking every day. She put herself in this case and now she is going to pay a huge price for it. I do feel bad for her, but not sorry, KWIM?
they're cracking down here too, but only in selective cases. My sis's best friend just got caught again, after being in a court ordered rehab, (where she got kicked out). She does it all, including, but not limited to forging her own prescripts. The rehab was supposed to be her last chance, but they are AGAIN, redoing her probation. I think it's relevant that she inherited over 2 million dollars. Money talks in these parts.

I think until we find out what happened to Haleigh, no punishment is too stiff for any of these people. Crossing state lines and giving them to someone else to sell.... is like winning the Triple Crown. (Or Losing, depending on how you think about it.)

well one of D's biggest problems is that MC was a MINOR when she gave her the DRUGS from ACROSS state lines. big big trouble.

I do think it's unfair for RC to get some sort of plea deal when these others have lesser charges: Hope, Donna, Tommy. Of course, they do need to find Haleigh, but it makes no sense for RC with his extensive rap sheet to get lesser than his minimum mandatory (25 years), when the others are getting their minimum mandatory. After all, he was caught on drug bust tape POPPING the pills into his mouth as well as participating in the trafficking!

Have we seen Donna's drug bust tape? I don't remember seeing it.

On second listen, the guy on the phone does sound more like a close relative or friend, rather than a boyfriend.

Obviously, she doesn't trust her lawyer. She does say what she wants to tell him is about "Br". He would be shocked. I guess she knows a lot to shock people.

Maybe the guy said "Levi" called him because Donna said Levi's name first. He didn't sound convincing when he said "Levi" called him after she pressured him. It was more like he said "Levi" because he didn't want to say someone else's name. Either way, sounded like a lie.

What's this about Donna being the one with a high bond? Is he talking about others in jail, or is he referring to the Satsuma Five? He doesn't seem to know how high MC's and RC's bonds are.

well one of D's biggest problems is that MC was a MINOR when she gave her the DRUGS from ACROSS state lines. big big trouble.
well, by this time, Misty had gotten married, & whatever emancipation laws protected Ronald, should apply to Donna.

She should see if she can talk to a social services counselor and see if she can get a sponsor that will give a character reference, and help her find a compassionate legal advisor. She needs to reach out to spiritual advisors too.:twocents:

This guy DB is talking to has a soft calming voice. Very very different from the Croslin tapes.

This Be guy is smart! "It's not about you, it's about Haleigh." Wow someone with moral character in all this madness. Can it be... finally??? :bow:

In answer to a question above, Donna has at least one son and one daughter that I'm aware of. We do not sleuth her family and friends, however. :nono:

In answer to a question above, Donna has at least one son and one daughter that I'm aware of. We do not sleuth her family and friends, however. :nono:

I don't remember that much about Donna's warrant and info, but wasn't there some big number of pills like 200 or 300? If so, I certainly believe LE has likely sleuthed the heck out of her family and friends.

That's a lot of pills for one name on a script.

http://doris.clk.co.st-johns.fl.us/c...&caseid=192641

6/21/2010 9:00:00 AM FELONY JURY TRIAL BERGER, WENDY W Courtroom 328
6/15/2010 9:00:00 AM FELONY DOCKET CALL BERGER, WENDY W Courtroom 328
I have to say this up front I have redone this post several times and copied and pasted the meaning about four time and each time the purple sad face comes up. I did not select this avatar it comes up on it's own. Freaking me out! I can't get it not to appear. Think it means something?? LOL!

Thanks for the post. I snipped to these two dates. I went to St. Johns Clerk to see what each meant and the following if what I found.

DC:(Docket Call)- Used to determine if the defendant still wishes to take their case to trial. DB scheduled for 6-15-10.

JT: (Jury Trial)- Date in which a jury panel is picked in order to hear the evidence presented by both the State and Defense and render a verdict.
DB scheduled for 6-21-10 if she chooses JT.

I am so tempted to go if she has a JT just to hear everything that is said but and this is a big but I do not want her to see me in the courtroom and think I am there to support her. Maybe I could disguse myself! LOL! I feel sorry for her but she knew exactly what she was doing and has no one but herself to blame.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez
Back