Donna Brock

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't remember that much about Donna's warrant and info, but wasn't there some big number of pills like 200 or 300? If so, I certainly believe LE has likely sleuthed the heck out of her family and friends.

That's a lot of pills for one name on a script.

Cpapa, I believe it was 135-155 Endocet/Oxycodone, 7.5 equaling 72.1 grams. I think the grams got her. She sold them for $800 and was expecting to get 100 more at some point.

well one of D's biggest problems is that MC was a MINOR when she gave her the DRUGS from ACROSS state lines. big big trouble.

I had actually forgotten about that aspect of it...what with her being married AND divorced at 17 and all....MOO...:waitasec:

I don't remember that much about Donna's warrant and info, but wasn't there some big number of pills like 200 or 300? If so, I certainly believe LE has likely sleuthed the heck out of her family and friends.

That's a lot of pills for one name on a script.

BBM~

Especially from a dentist! Cheese and crackers! I have had some pretty painful dental procedures in my lifetime and don't ever remember getting more than a day or two's worth of pain meds, if that! Usually they tell you to take Motrin, even for root canals and such...:eek:

I have to say this up front I have redone this post several times and copied and pasted the meaning about four time and each time the purple sad face comes up. I did not select this avatar it comes up on it's own. Freaking me out! I can't get it not to appear. Think it means something?? LOL!

Thanks for the post. I snipped to these two dates. I went to St. Johns Clerk to see what each meant and the following if what I found.

DC:(Docket Call)- Used to determine if the defendant still wishes to take their case to trial. DB scheduled for 6-15-10.

If it happens again, insert a space between : and ( and the faces won't haunt you.
DC:(Docket Call)-
DC: (Docket Call)-

I thought I heard him say St. John's County. Going back to listen

I'm not sure who Donna's friend is referring to, but to my knowledge, Putnam County is handling the Haleigh case and FDLE is who handled the drug cases. IMO, St. John's is simply providing a holding area for this inmate. He speaks of contacting Levi, Nancy Grace or someone in the media to let them know what is going on. In my opinion only, I think he is referring to some sort of corruption he would like to expose.

Yes, I know he speaks of Donna's husband, ex-husband or whoever has or had access to her money, but that's not the bit of conversation I am referring to when he speaks of improprieties.

It's only my opinion of what I heard on the tapes and how I interpreted it. Maybe I'll have time to listen to the tapes again later.

Oh I fully agree! I just meant that 25 years seems like a lot for giving Misty some pills, but if she was giving them to her to SELL that is a different situation altogether. I also didn't mean to infer that Misty was somehow a 'bad influence' on her~ just that it seems that almost anyone that MC is associated with ends up in a lot of trouble! :waitasec:

I agree, but the problem is, Donna didn't just give the pills to Misty to sell. If I read the report correctly, Donna is the one who sold the pills and kept the money. Misty was the go-between and set up the buy.

Even so, I have a hard time believing that Donna will get 25 years if this is her first offense, which I have no idea whether or not she has ever been in trouble before.

This is one case I would take to trial (if she has no priors). Yes, she was stupid and it's her own fault that she is where she is, but this is true of all of them. If Mr. Cummings can make a deal for 15 years, I see no reason why Donna, who had a one time sale, should warrant 25 years.

FDLE was also working on solving Haleigh's case. I believe that is the department that Jocileur works for.

I've been seeing an elephant for months on end now..Problem as I see it not too many sitting in the same room with me can see the elephant....
Makes me feel like I am the crazy one sitting in the room..No problem though.. Just brings to mind Gnarls Barkely's song titled.... "Crazy"...JMO

I assure you, you are not crazy and you are not alone.

FDLE was also working on solving Haleigh's case. I believe that is the department that Jocileur works for.

Well, didn't Putnam County have one 'round table' with the FBI and FDLE about the Haleigh case? Does FDLE ever make statements to the press? I just wonder how much Putnam County ALLOWS their input.

I would think FDLE and the FBI could provide unlimited resources, yet we hear very little as to their involvement.

Oh nevermind me, I'm just frustrated with all the lies and chasing of dreams and phantom suspects.

(Sorry for the caps, special features aren't working)

Remember the interview with BN* - it was DB that pushed MC into that interview. Maybe DB wants Be to contact that person???
I think DB inserted herself into this case so she could write a book. Well, after her sentencing, she will have all the time in the world to get it written. However, I doubt she has much to write about.
Thinking back to that road rage incident - that sure was a weird ordeal. That lady involved worked for a pharmaceutical company ... (was wondering at the time if they were planning to rip her off - knowing reps have all sorts of samples, etc.) IDK
http://www..net/122548

Tim Miller speaks about Donna and TX Equusearch
http://stephww.wordpress.com/2010/0...-really-care-about-haliegh-cummings/#comments

I agree, but the problem is, Donna didn't just give the pills to Misty to sell. If I read the report correctly, Donna is the one who sold the pills and kept the money. Misty was the go-between and set up the buy.

Even so, I have a hard time believing that Donna will get 25 years if this is her first offense, which I have no idea whether or not she has ever been in trouble before.

This is one case I would take to trial (if she has no priors). Yes, she was stupid and it's her own fault that she is where she is, but this is true of all of them. If Mr. Cummings can make a deal for 15 years, I see no reason why Donna, who had a one time sale, should warrant 25 years.

Donna's drug charge is in St. Johns Co., she did the deal with Misty and the uc in St. Augustine. That is why Misty has one charge in St. Johns Co. and the rest are in Putnam. Tommy's charge is in Putnam but he is being housed in St. Johns Co. jail for Putnam.
The incident report says the pills were Donna's acquired from a dentist in VA. The way the incident report reads Donna did not give any money to Misty from the deal even though she is the one who set it up. The uc gave Misty a ride back to Satsuma and Donna went on to Orlando. The report states the uc gave Misty $100.00 for setting up the deal.
Donna and Misty could also be facing federal trafficking charges since they brought the pills from another state that they sold them in. I will have to look into that to see if there are any federal charges against them, too.
IMO Donna will get 25 yrs.-that is the minimum mandatory, FL state law, the judge cannot change that. I believe Ron will get 25 yrs., too, the state will not accept a plea from him. Misty may get youth offender but since she has more than 1 trafficking charge I kind of doubt it. 25 yrs. for her, too. I guess we will just have to wait and see!

Updated:
Case Number: 10000130CFMA
Clerk File Date: 1/21/2010 Status Date: 1/21/2010

Agency: FDLE Custody Location: COUNTY JAIL
Judge
BERGER, WENDY W

Plaintiff Attorneys
STATE OF FLORIDA ROYS, JACQUELYN

Defendant Attorneys
BROCK, DONNA MICHELLE HINES, MICHAEL P

Charges: Disposition:
TRAFFICKING IN OXYCODONE (28 G - 30 KG) (893.135 1c1c) (N/A)

9/1/2010 1:30:00 PM FELONY SENTENCING BERGER, WENDY W Courtroom 328

6/21/2010 9:00:00 AM FELONY JURY TRIAL BERGER, WENDY W Courtroom 328 DISPOSED

6/15/2010 9:00:00 AM FELONY DOCKET CALL BERGER, WENDY W Courtroom 328

Snip" http://doris.clk.co.st-johns.fl.us/c...&caseid=192641

Guilty plea in drug case for woman with ties to Haleigh Cummings case
She is scheduled for sentencing Sept. 1.

Posted: June 15, 2010
By Dana Treen
"Snip" http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/...ea-drug-case-woman-ties-haleigh-cummings-case
44 Yr Old Donna M. Brock of Orlando was recorded in an undercover investigator's car with Misty Croslin.

The two were arrested during a sting that resulted in the arrest of five people in separate drug buys, Ronald Cummings.

Today, Brock pleaded guilty to a lesser charge of trafficking in between 14 to 28 grams of the drug, according to court records.

The reduced charge carries a minimum mandatory sentence of 15 years, according to state guidelines.
Case Number: 10000130CFMA
Clerk File Date: 1/21/2010 Status Date: 1/21/2010

Booking No: 100331
Agency: FDLE Custody Location: SJCJ

Judge: BERGER, WENDY W

Plaintiff Attorneys: STATE OF FLORIDA ROYS, JACQUELYN

Defendant: BROCK, DONNA MICHELLE
Attorney: HINES, MICHAEL P

Charges: Disposition:
TRAFFICKING IN OXYCODONE (28 G - 30 KG) (893.135 1c1c) (N/A)

6/21/2010 9:00:00 AM FELONY JURY TRIAL BERGER, WENDY W Courtroom 328

6/15/2010 9:00:00 AM FELONY DOCKET CALL BERGER, WENDY W Courtroom 328

6/14/2010 SUPPLEMENTAL DISCOVERY/WITNESS LIST

4/6/2010 ACKNOWLEDGMENT FILED

4/6/2010 FELONY JURY TRIAL SET FOR 06/21/2010 AT 9:00 AM IN 328/ , JDG: BERGER, WENDY W

4/6/2010 FELONY DOCKET CALL SET FOR 06/15/2010 AT 9:00 AM IN 328/ , JDG: BERGER, WENDY W

3/10/2010 SUPPLEMENTAL DISCOVERY/WITNESS LIST

3/8/2010 1:30:00 PM FELONY ARRAIGNMENT BERGER, WENDY W Courtroom 328 COMPLETED
2/22/2010 ORDER ON DEFENDANT'S MOTION FOR REDUCTION OF BAIL (DENIED)

Re: What is a docket call?

"Snip" http://www.lawguru.com/legal-questi.../docket-call-felony-charge-listed-523959537/a

On the day the Grand Jury meets, there is a docket call, where the cases that have come up from the lower court, as well as the cases that the Grand Jury decides to proceed with are set for.

Abbreviations and Meaning of Criminal Docketing

Court Event Types

DC:(Docket Call)- Used to determine if the defendant still wishes to take their case to trial.

"Snip" http://doris.clk.co.st-johns.fl.us/obts-web/CriminalDocketing.htm

Not sure what all will happen but feel it will just be continued like everyone else. She also has a date of June 21, 2010. I am guessing today is a day where if she has anything to offer LE she could discuss a plea? Or change her Plea of not guilty?

Well my gosh, I certainly hope she doesn't plead NOLO like Tommy and Hope. Wouldn't Donna's minimum mandatory be 25 years? Does anyone know if she has any priors?

Madg.........so am I understanding that a grand jury is meeting today? That might be interesting.

"Snip" http://www.lawguru.com/legal-questio...ed-523959537/a

On the day the Grand Jury meets, there is a docket call, where the cases that have come up from the lower court, as well as the cases that the Grand Jury decides to proceed with are set for.

Madg.........so am I understanding that a grand jury is meeting today? That might be interesting.

I think the Grand Jury would have already heard the case, if it is required for this type of charge.

I think that individual judges also have docket calls to ask the attorneys if they are ready to proceed with the trial - witnesses available, calendars cleared, or plea bargains already worked out.

But I'm no lawyer and I have no clue how the scheduling of the courts works. I'm sure they have a system in place but it sounds like a logistical nightmare to an outsider like me.

Who said a Grand Jury was meeting? I think Madj was just using an example of a docket call as it pertains to a GJ.

So this is happening now? Who would be the best news source to cover this court appearance? Does anyone know?

Who said a Grand Jury was meeting? I think Madj was just using an example of a docket call as it pertains to a GJ.

No one SAID a gj was meeting, I was asking if I was understanding right and that possibly one was meeting. I was just thinking that IF one was meeting, it would possibly be the first one since the JO stuff came out and that it might get interesting. Apparently I have NOT had enough coffee yet and misread the post......SO SHOOT ME, please.

No one SAID a gj was meeting, I was asking if I was understanding right and that possibly one was meeting. I was just thinking that IF one was meeting, it would possibly be the first one since the JO stuff came out and that it might get interesting. Apparently I have NOT had enough coffee yet and misread the post......SO SHOOT ME, please.

Well, I was asking too. LOL I thought maybe you knew something I didn't know.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez
Back