Don't miss ! ~ 20/20~ 9/05/08~caylee anthony case

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Why isn't anyone talking about the very small bit from Jesse G.'s interview? That is the whole reason I came to and read this entire thread! :)

I swear I have watched the whole darn interview with him before and never caught on that he referred to Caylee in the PAST tense. I'll go check it out again.

Does anyone wanna talk about that with me? I'm sorry, but that is odd given that the interview was taped in mid-end July right after Casey was arrested.

I wonder just how much Jesse G had to do with Caylee actually, after he verified he was not the father? Did he say how often he saw her? Perhaps he used the word "was" because most or all of his contact with her was in the past.

I know that Cindy testified that she thought Jesse was the father and didn't she say the Caylee called his parents grandma and grandpa? Maybe that was just another lie that Casey was telling.

I wonder just how much Jesse G had to do with Caylee actually, after he verified he was not the father? Did he say how often he saw her? Perhaps he used the word "was" because most or all of his contact with her was in the past.

I know that Cindy testified that she thought Jesse was the father and didn't she say the Caylee called his parents grandma and grandpa? Maybe that was just another lie that Casey was telling.

I'm only saying it is odd as in I don't know what to make of it yet. I guess when things like this happen my ears prick up because of old Scott Petersen stone cold busting himself on tv by referring to Lacey in the past tense.

If Jesse hadn't corrected himself I wouldn't had thought as much of it. I can't be the only one either. 20/20 chose deliberately to air him saying that IMO.

Did we all prevent 20/20 from releasing the interview? Or doing an interview period?

Here you be! It has a July 18th date. However, obviously it has been edited as we don't get to hear the past tense remark. But it is the same interview IMO. I would love it if someone could find the entire raw footage.

http://www.wftv.com/video/16914802/index.html

Ah thanks, that's interesting also that they did NOT air the part where he was unwilling to say whether he thought Casey would have harmed Caylee (unless I'm remembering wrong). That was kind of them.

Nevermind about Jesse G. He is all over the place with his tenses. Why on earth is he referring to Casey in the past tense too? Weirdo.

Nevermind about Jesse G. He is all over the place with his tenses. Why on earth is he referring to Casey in the past tense too? Weirdo.

:crazy: You've got me a bit suspicious about him now. Was there much about him in the 400+ pages that I haven't been able to slog through yet?

Haven't read this thread but did see 20/20 tonight, only broke my heart more hearing Caylee's sweet voice... :( Wondered who the guy was but figured it was JG ? Sad, very, very sad

:crazy: You've got me a bit suspicious about him now. Was there much about him in the 400+ pages that I haven't been able to slog through yet?

Girl you don't even know...

If you want a wild story, go check out Renea's posts from about Aug 20th. I don't know if she was ever determined to be legit, but I thought she sounded believable.

All I remember from the 400 pager:
She needed to borrow his shower when Tony L was in NYC.

I only read the darn thing once because of the file sizes and my dinosaur of a computer! Grrr

If you want a wild story, go check out Renea's posts from about Aug 20th. I don't know if she was ever determined to be legit, but I thought she sounded believable.

All I remember from the 400 pager:
She needed to borrow his shower when Tony L was in NYC.

I only read the darn thing once because of the file sizes and my dinosaur of a computer! Grrr

Girl I need to know! :eek: Pls share just a summary?? I searched for Renae but then when I click on her post it just seems to take me to the rant thread and I can't find her specific posts.

I have no background information other than the cursory data available on JB. That being said, his "defense" of her on this show really set my teeth on edge. Very very disturbing.

It was as if I was watching a forlorn lover defending his paramour.

Michael Walsh is JB on steroids... "Remarkable Young Woman" "Steele Magnolia".

I know in my gut that LE is using time to their advantage. They know that sweet dear Caylee is in a better place.

Ah ha- I can't check out Renea's posts bc ....Originally Posted by MIMOMMY
whats going on with the whole "renae" thing?
Unless anyone else knows differently- it has hit the vortex, along with the poster.. Correct me if Im wrong anyone?

So I guess it got taken off -I thought I was going crazy or overserved :crazy:. Now I'm supremely curious!!:waitasec: Can you summarize- maybe a pm?

Well, West Coast style, I just watched the 20/20 episode, and I was bawling. I was overwhelmed. I couldn't handle the videos; that sent me over the edge. My husband was watching too and told me that this is a sad situation but we have 2 kids here to take care of. I said that I know, but I feel guilty because no one cares for Caylee (meaning the family) enough to search for her. I felt guilty for being in Washington and couldn't search for her, and believe me, I would be there every day. My husband knows that too!! Yet, I have two 3-year-old girls who need their momma, and one of them got up to go potty during the interview, half awake, and I was crying. My heart is sunk. I wish I could find Caylee, and I KNOW that Caylee will be found. I don't think I can break away from this case until she is, and my husband knows that.

As an aside, my mother brought up a good point during NG tonight (I know, should be separate thread, but I'm spent): My mom (a nurse) said that chloroform would be an excellent astringent to get rid of stains and smells, and my "aha!" moment went off when I told her about GA being ex-LE and wondered if HE knew that.....hmmm

Ah ha- I can't check out Renea's posts bc ....Originally Posted by MIMOMMY
whats going on with the whole "renae" thing?
Unless anyone else knows differently- it has hit the vortex, along with the poster.. Correct me if Im wrong anyone?

So I guess it got taken off -I thought I was going crazy or overserved :crazy:. Now I'm supremely curious!!:waitasec: Can you summarize- maybe a pm?

No those posts are still found in her profile. I'll send you a PM right now.

Well, West Coast style, I just watched the 20/20 episode, and I was bawling. I was overwhelmed. I couldn't handle the videos; that sent me over the edge. My husband was watching too and told me that this is a sad situation but we have 2 kids here to take care of. I said that I know, but I feel guilty because no one cares for Caylee (meaning the family) enough to search for her. I felt guilty for being in Washington and couldn't search for her, and believe me, I would be there every day. My husband knows that too!! Yet, I have two 3-year-old girls who need their momma, and one of them got up to go potty during the interview, half awake, and I was crying. My heart is sunk. I wish I could find Caylee, and I KNOW that Caylee will be found. I don't think I can break away from this case until she is, and my husband knows that.

As an aside, my mother brought up a good point during NG tonight (I know, should be separate thread, but I'm spent): My mom (a nurse) said that chloroform would be an excellent astringent to get rid of stains and smells, and my "aha!" moment went off when I told her about GA being ex-LE and wondered if HE knew that.....hmmm

I know, it was so heartbreaking. Sometimes it seemed like there were foreshadowing moments and Caylee looked sad or older than her years. I just try to keep reminding myself she's in a much better place!

I know, it was so heartbreaking. Sometimes it seemed like there were foreshadowing moments and Caylee looked sad or older than her years. I just try to keep reminding myself she's in a much better place!

Maybe I have to think that too. It was REALLY hard to watch the video, and she isn't even my daughter!!! Maybe someone should play videos to KC 24/7 and she will crack. I bawled within 2 minutes!!

:confused:
I just thought the videos made her seem real for so long all we really saw was that one video of her and pics i don't think that it has really hit me that she was a real person it just seems like a dream or something i don't know if anyone understands. but after 20/20 i put my 16 month old daughter to bed and i just thought to myself i don't know what i would do if i lost her. she is just the best thing that has happened to me. i am so confused because casey and caylee looked so happy together she looked liked she loved her baby i don't get it. i just hope that she is found i hope for the best that she is found alive but i exspect the worst. I hope that caylee's short life has served a purpose to hopefully help someone i don't know. when my son died the only way i could get thru that was believing and i still do that he was here to teach me something that only he could. an angel sent from Heaven, i hope the Caylee has helped other children maybe living the same distraught life she has. hopefully child welfare will be taken more seriously and when young mothers or even older mothers give birth they are talked to. i personally believe that people should undergo phych evals there are to many children out there dying for nothing. it pisses me off. i just don't get this.

i often wonder why wild animals sometimes kill there babies, it has forced me to look at us as humans, and how and why we (not saying any one on ws) also kill our babies. its an interesting study that i have to think about more. i don't know i am just rambling. but i am really sad for this little girl those videos just made me really sad

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahburhouse
Back