Don't miss ! ~ 20/20~ 9/05/08~caylee anthony case

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Exactly! Until they know all the evidence against Casey, they can't concoct the compelling REAL truth about what happened. It might endanger Caylee's life to tell the truth before trial! But we promise we're gonna tell you then, and boy will you be surprised. You'll all owe Casey an apology!

The steel magnolia reference really got me. She is steel, alright. But there ain't a damn thing about that girl that is soft and flowery and sweet.

She can't afford to be caught in any more PROVABLE lies.

Of course, how they are going to expect a jury to believe anything come out of her mouth now... That is going to be interesting to watch them try.

They are worried about this being 'tried' in the public field. If so, then should be getting their version out. A BELIEVEABLE version. The one they got running now, isn't working with the public. And the teller "cindy" isn't helping at all.

I am sorry but I just have a large amount of skepticism with network and cable shows and their methods. It is no disrespect to anyone here, but their producers and execs have their ways.

ABC has been accused before:
link

It's all about being able to say "we don't pay for interviews", but still paying and getting the interview. It's like saying "I didn't buy that candy bar, I just bought the wrapper. The candy bar just happened to come with it."

So, ABC could have paid the Anthony's for the use of photos and video, call them "production materials" and continue to say they did not pay for the interview.

-respectfully snipped-

Great post- thanks for the links. If you'll notice also - the statement from the publicist was non-specific...something like -it is ABC policy not to pay for interviews. Hey- that's a great policy- how 'bout you follow it!

I wouldn't ream you, I just disagree. It's all a matter of personal preference and perception. I think Casey is unattractive with that very long ski slope nose and her eyes are too close together. But others think she is pretty. Many people thought Scott P. was handsome too. We don't all like the same thing, thank goodness.

I'm just saying I don't get the "ugly" comments. I could easily pick her flaws out too. "Attractive" is only a couple of steps up from homely, you know.

Casey would definitely look better with a lighter hair color because it would make her appear less dark and lurking. I think every pic I've seen of her is scary. Something about her, even when she's smiling, there is an icy cruel feeling.

On the myspace page...that has the "Lake Vaj" pics...
there is ONE picture of a girl w/ very blonde hair that looks like Casey but w/ very light hair instead of her dark hair...
i do realize that there are alot of pics of casey on there w/ her hair color that we see all the time...
but her smile and everything makes me think of casey...
and my husband saw it and said "is that casey?"
could it be a wig or just a different hair color?
or not her at all?
has anyone seen this pic?

Why isn't anyone talking about the very small bit from Jesse G.'s interview? That is the whole reason I came to and read this entire thread! :)

I swear I have watched the whole darn interview with him before and never caught on that he referred to Caylee in the PAST tense. I'll go check it out again.

Does anyone wanna talk about that with me? I'm sorry, but that is odd given that the interview was taped in mid-end July right after Casey was arrested.

My point was ABC could have been telling the truth. And advances come BEFORE anything is even created.

ABC is playing w/the truth IMO. I understand advances- I'm not sure what you mean. There's nothing to prevent them from pursuing further deals even after having profited from the ABC deal. Did you see Everly's post?

Originally Posted by fixingtoburst
I liked when her attorney said the information would be presented in court when it matters or something along that line. Like I guess now it's not important to clear the air.

That statement is what stood out for me too!!! Okay, let me get this straight. He is talking about the information on why Casey didn't alert LE when Caylee was missing and why she isn't helping now. There is a compelling reason and it will be brought up when it matters most! LOL!! Boy, his true colors shown there!!! Why not just come out and say "we don't care where Caylee is.....we are only here to discuss Casey's defense!!!" We can't tell you what happened to Caylee..not until we are brought before the judge on murder charges.....that's when we will tell!"' That's when this MOST VITAL INFORMATION is the most crucial!!!!!

It was so ridiculous it was almost funny!

Why isn't anyone talking about the very small bit from Jesse G.'s interview? That is the whole reason I came to and read this entire thread! :)

I swear I have watched the whole darn interview with him before and never caught on that he referred to Caylee in the PAST tense. I'll go check it out again.

Does anyone wanna talk about that with me? I'm sorry, but that is odd given that the interview was taped in mid-end July right after Casey was arrested.

Oh, I noticed that too- he quickly corrected himself though, right? How do you know when the intv was taped? I thought it was an understandable slip in light of all we know --but that's a bit more interesting if it was taped that long ago.

Did anyone record it where they can post it here? I've been sick and up at odd hours, and missed it. I would love to see the intvw w JG.

One thing I notice with various missing persons cases, is that people close to the missing person (family, friends, etc) never use that person in the PAST tense until some proven.

Did anyone record it where they can post it here? I've been sick and up at odd hours, and missed it. I would love to see the intvw w JG.

One thing I notice with various missing persons cases, is that people close to the missing person (family, friends, etc) never use that person in the PAST tense until some proven.

I'm pretty sure PattyG said she was on it and will post it in the media thread when its ready. Hope you feel better!

ABC is playing w/the truth IMO. I understand advances- I'm not sure what you mean. There's nothing to prevent them from pursuing further deals even after having profited from the ABC deal. Did you see Everly's post?

The reason this ABC "interview" was suspicious is because of the timing. That is, Casey being bonded out today.

If she was still in jail, no one would have paid any attention to 20/20 tonight (in this manner).

I'm just saying I don't get the "ugly" comments. I could easily pick her flaws out too. "Attractive" is only a couple of steps up from homely, you know.

I think she's cute.

I am sorry but I just have a large amount of skepticism with network and cable shows and their methods. It is no disrespect to anyone here, but their producers and execs have their ways.

ABC has been accused before:
link

link

link

Also from that article:

It's all about being able to say "we don't pay for interviews", but still paying and getting the interview. It's like saying "I didn't buy that candy bar, I just bought the wrapper. The candy bar just happened to come with it."

So, ABC could have paid the Anthony's for the use of photos and video, call them "production materials" and continue to say they did not pay for the interview.

Very well said...

Originally Posted by fixingtoburst
I liked when her attorney said the information would be presented in court when it matters or something along that line. Like I guess now it's not important to clear the air.

That statement is what stood out for me too!!! Okay, let me get this straight. He is talking about the information on why Casey didn't alert LE when Caylee was missing and why she isn't helping now. There is a compelling reason and it will be brought up when it matters most! LOL!! Boy, his true colors shown there!!! Why not just come out and say "we don't care where Caylee is.....we are only here to discuss Casey's defense!!!" We can't tell you what happened to Caylee..not until we are brought before the judge on murder charges.....that's when we will tell!"' That's when this MOST VITAL INFORMATION is the most crucial!!!!!

It was so ridiculous it was almost funny!

Fo show! :) He said something very similar to that the last he was on Greta.

He told her that he was spending so much time with Casey because they were working on Casey's defense and trying to find Caylee (in that order).

Greta read my mind and called him on it.

Another example of someone being stone cold busted!

Oh, I noticed that too- he quickly corrected himself though, right? How do you know when the intv was taped? I thought it was an understandable slip in light of all we know --but that's a bit more interesting if it was taped that long ago.

I shall include a link here in a bit (unless someone beats me to it).

The reason this ABC "interview" was suspicious is because of the timing. That is, Casey being bonded out today.

If she was still in jail, no one would have paid any attention to 20/20 tonight (in this manner).

I think we agree about it being suspicious.

I don't think her being in jail would have dampened any interest though. It was unlikely she would submit to an intv - it would be colossally stupid to answer questions w/charges pending. I think even the brain trust they've put together would know to avoid that.

Anybody notice they didn't do the interview with Casey? I think our emails worked regardless of their involvement in the bond process. She doesn't deserve to have the chance to brainwash the public

1 million dollars paid to murder enablers and what did we learn? nothing. What a waste of time tonight watching

20/20 sucked tonight!!!!

I knew that crap a month ago....GRRRRR

The media is dying!!

The internet RULES!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members