Don't miss ! ~ 20/20~ 9/05/08~caylee anthony case

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
All Cindy & George are going to do is get even more people enraged! At least it may help in the upcoming trial--remember Scott Peterson's interviews? They are incapable of telling the truth.

I love the comments on their website--OMG people are mad!

The little girl's grandparents participate in the "20/20" interview at 10 tonight on WFTV. But Casey Anthony, Caylee's mother, is not interviewed.

You're right, in the promo there is no mention of an interview with Casey. It sounds like the interview is already in the can. I found this quote about Casey to be particularly ridiculous:

"She's in a no-win situation," said her attorney Jose Baez. "If she cries in front of the cameras, people are going to call it crocodile tears. People say that she's not showing emotion, but that couldn't be further from the truth. When I'm with her when we speak, many times she's broken down."

I don't know about anyone else, but if I have a sincere urge to cry, I cry. I can't help it. Whether people might think they're crocodile tears has no bearing.

I agree. I live in Miami and a lot of people aren't following this! I don't see the Anthony family doing anything wrong if they accept money for interviews. It's no different than celebrities who get tired of being exploited by the media for free and start charging for pictures! Some nationwide exposure can't hurt.

Sure...then take that money and pay TES, don't bail out the person who is responsible for the missing Child, imo.

Sure...then take that money and pay TES, don't bail out the person who is responsible for the missing Child, imo.

The only thing is-- they don't believe she's dead and their daughter (whom they believe knows where the child is) is locked up. If I thought my loved one was alive, I wouldn't be paying for someone to search for a body. They are making some pretty obvious choices based on what they believe as far as I'm concerned. It helps to try to see it from their perspective. I'm not disgusted with them, I pity them. I'm sure they would forfeit every cent to have Caylee back...alive...the grandparents that is.

I saw this comming a while back......

From that article:

ABC did not pay the grandparents -- paying for interviews is against ABC News policy. ABC News said it did license the home video and photographs that you'll see in the report.
The term means that a news division pays a fee for material it uses. But NeJame said the family didn't get any money for anything.

~~~~~

This has me perplexed. Who gets paid the fee for the licensing if not the owner of the photo and videos?

From that article:

ABC did not pay the grandparents -- paying for interviews is against ABC News policy. ABC News said it did license the home video and photographs that you'll see in the report.
The term means that a news division pays a fee for material it uses. But NeJame said the family didn't get any money for anything.

~~~~~

This has me perplexed. Who gets paid the fee for the licensing if not the owner of the photo and videos?

I'll bet anything George and Cindy got paid for it one way or another. ABC and NeJame (whoever that is) are just playing word games and hoping we swallow it all.

Dont know if anyone caught this last bit.. thought I would repost if so.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17393803/detail.html

<snipped>

Press Corps Media, a group claiming to help Jose Baez with media requests told Eyewitness News national organizations and a dozen individuals who support Casey came forward to help. A Press Corps Media representative told Eyewitness News they have additional money set aside to post another bond if Casey is re-arrested and put back in jail.
Todd Black said, &#8220;No media outlet paid to get her out&#8230; No production company paid to get her out&#8230; I cannot discuss organizations or individuals we are in contact with regarding bail."

lawdy beeeee.
Press Corps Media said the groups were required to sign confidentiality agreements

"She's in a no-win situation," said her attorney Jose Baez. "If she cries in front of the cameras, people are going to call it crocodile tears. People say that she's not showing emotion, but that couldn't be further from the truth. When I'm with her when we speak, many times she's broken down."
Puhleesseee!!!!! don't make me puke!

<snipped from the ABC story linked above>

"She's a remarkable young woman in the sense that ... the best way I could describe her is she's a steel magnolia," said Michael Walsh, a member of her defense team. "No matter what anybody thinks, Casey Anthony is adamant. She did no harm to her daughter. She believes her daughter is alive. She believes her daughter's going to be found alive and well."

Great. A defense team that would draw an analogy between their client's not reporting her baby daughter missing for 31 days to a southern compliment given to beautiful belles that are deemed "the very essence of strength combined with femininity". :yuck:

I can tell already I won't be able to stomach the trial. I won't be watching 20/20 tonight either. I get enough of this "it's all about Casey" diatribe from videos all over the net. No need to give ABC my help with their ratings.

I don't know about anyone else, but if I have a sincere urge to cry, I cry. I can't help it. Whether people might think they're crocodile tears has no bearing.

It's not just the stone-face that has people beside themselves, it's the carefree party-girl face and big toothy grins and the bounce to her step when she walks, holding her head high. That's what's the most infuriating, to me. No apparent shame, no remorse.

There's so many threads so I don't want to start a new one. I hope this won't get buried here.................

The Anthony family - George, Cindy, and Lee - will be interviewed on 20/20 tonight. We know what they will be saying, that Caylee was kidnapped, someone is holding her, the police aren't helping to find her and are trying to build a case against Casey instead.

I think that in the interest of fair and balanced reporting, 20/20 should present a second program next week or the following week and have on as guests a panel of experts to present the time line and evidence in this case. Perhaps Mark Fuhrman to explain the background from a police perspective, Dr. Baden to explain the forensics, and any others that might be willing to participate. Perhaps some of Casey's former friends would participate. Leonard Padillla?

What I'd like to propose is that those who want to, email 20/20 and ask them to present a program such as I've suggested.

I'm gonna pull a Blink34 here, 'cause I am counting down the time. The Anthony's are going to be on 20/20 with the "never seen before pictures?"

Gotta news-flash for Cindy; find out where Caylee is and let us know......that would be the best news you could share with the world!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahburhouse
Back