Don't miss ! ~ 20/20~ 9/05/08~caylee anthony case

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
As sick as this might sound (and as sick as it actually is), these people are profitting off of a child's death. Why should I watch it happen?

They paid to get her out........thats a very bad perspective....kill a kid and get a million dollar reward awesome! Why aren't child molesters getting money got getting their kicks??

Did Susan Smith get money for her kills?

My kids are little.. so they haven't had a chance to be warped and twisted into pathalogical liars who sleep around and possibly murder their kids. But had either of my kids - as adults - killed their own kids, I can't see that I'd be going on national TV and saying they were model parents or parent "of the year".

Sometimes you have to let your children grow up and take responsibility for their own actions. You may still love them, but you don't rescue them from situations like this. Casey did this to herself. I don't know if it was an accident or not- I'm sliding towards not. Her parents are enabling her. They might as well pat her on the back for a job well done.:behindbar

There's so many threads so I don't want to start a new one. I hope this won't get buried here.................

The Anthony family - George, Cindy, and Lee - will be interviewed on 20/20 tonight. We know what they will be saying, that Caylee was kidnapped, someone is holding her, the police aren't helping to find her and are trying to build a case against Casey instead.

I think that in the interest of fair and balanced reporting, 20/20 should present a second program next week or the following week and have on as guests a panel of experts to present the time line and evidence in this case. Perhaps Mark Fuhrman to explain the background from a police perspective, Dr. Baden to explain the forensics, and any others that might be willing to participate. Perhaps some of Casey's former friends would participate. Leonard Padillla?

What I'd like to propose is that those who want to, email 20/20 and ask them to present a program such as I've suggested.

YES I'M SO WITH YOU..every story has more than one side. DO IT.

My boyfriend just called on his way home for work and said, "Let's go out to dinner tonight." He already thinks I'm crazy for watching live footage of a... garage... for hours on end, so I couldn't really say "no" to date night on account of this case being on 20/20. I wonder if the restaurant would be willing to turn off sports and turn on ABC... :waitasec:

I don't think there is going to be an interview. I think it's all a bunch of photos and videos. If you go to the 20/20 website, they don't mention the word 'interview.' I know a couple of other posters mentioned this in prior posts.

On the 20/20 site... Look who GA doesn't mention!

"Caylee Anthony and her grandfather George Anthony on a visit to the Sanford Zoo in Florida on May 27, 2007. George Anthony is determined to find out what happened to Caylee. "I'd give my house. I'll give my car. My wife will give her car. We'll give our money out of our pocket, anything," he said. "This is too important for me. & I'll never give up, same as my wife. We won't give up. Our son won't give up."

http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/2020/popup?id=5729404&contentIndex=1&start=false&page=8

Episode Detail: - 20/20
Jay Schadler reports on three 2007 attacks at a Boca Raton, Fla., shopping mall that have left two women and a child dead. Also: Elizabeth Vargas on the case of Caylee Anthony, an Orlando 3-year-old who has been missing since June 2008. Caylee's mother (who's interviewed) is a person of interest in her disappearance.

This really ticks me off.........

My boyfriend just called on his way home for work and said, "Let's go out to dinner tonight." He already thinks I'm crazy for watching live footage of a... garage... for hours on end, so I couldn't really say "no" to date night on account of this case being on 20/20. I wonder if the restaurant would be willing to turn off sports and turn on ABC... :waitasec:

You could always have the food delivered...

I don't know where to post this. but someone named 'watching' is posting in the comments section on the orlando sentinal site. It really sounds like Cindy . Does Cindy use the words 'sure" & 'whatsoever' alot? I think she does like to use 'whatsoever' - this is one reason I thought 'watching' may be Cindy... Watchers comments are in italics.
http://www.topix.net/forum/source/orlando-sentinel/TB5AJPV5706VOAK9V/p152

Just a mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Calm Down, Casey, we know you haven't been active in this blog for a week, but rest assured, most of us are VERY familiar with the charges against you. We all know you haven't been charged yet, but we expect it will come shortly.
It's really too bad you missed the month where you had a TON of strangers from all over the country supporting you and believing that the Orlando Police had it all wrong.
I, for one, was convinced your baby would be home by her bithday ... I was sure that if you could just get out of jail, you really would help get your girl home.
Guess what - very few of us believe you now. We're angry we could be so very wrong about a person.
Everyone lies, Casey. Everyone dies. Give your Dad the gift of peace for this birthday and do the right thing.
You are really warped, and I am sure not Casey. If I were Casey I sure would not tell you anything. And not one of you wacked posters has ever supported her in any way - you all screamed for blood from the first minute the news came out.

Casey has nothing whatsoever to gain by speaking to you, prosecutors, or agents.

Robbie wrote:
<quoted text>
Posting of bond has NOTHING to do with Casey; this precious child has caught the attention of the media and it's all about the MONEY; if you ever wonder WHY anything is happening, dummie, trace the money trail and you will ALWAYS find the answer
There is not always a money trail - that is a myth. I sure do not see a money trail here - if you do, then lay out the facts for us.
American Vet wrote:
<quoted text>There's no way you know that1
Yes. I know exactly what I stated. She is charged with "child neglect" and charges relating to forgery. How does either have anything whatsoever to do with the internet? Feel free to explain yourself. Of course she can access the internet.

If the crimes charged were internet related then no access could be a condition of bond - BUT THEY ARE NOT.

Episode Detail: - 20/20
Jay Schadler reports on three 2007 attacks at a Boca Raton, Fla., shopping mall that have left two women and a child dead. Also: Elizabeth Vargas on the case of Caylee Anthony, an Orlando 3-year-old who has been missing since June 2008. Caylee's mother (who's interviewed) is a person of interest in her disappearance.

This really ticks me off.........

So she IS interviewed then?

The media outlets pay a lot for pictures if they're granted an interview. It's their way of paying for an interview while technically saying they never pay for interviews. The media outlet with the highest bid for the pictures in addition to the interview wins the ratings game.

I don't have a link, I saw a show about it a couple years ago.

I'm not saying that is what's happening in this case but it seems rather suspicious to me

I have seen this discussed on O'Reilly. That is exactly how it is done. That way they can deny that they paid for the interview. He said Fox never does that. I hope that they don't and will not start doing it. It is still blood money.

Will someone please pay attention to the sponsers tonight and post who they are? I want to boycott them. TIA

Guess we will just continue on this thread when 20/20 comes on??? Since right now it's only 7 pages long....that okay with everyone?

my boyfriend just called on his way home for work and said, "let's go out to dinner tonight." he already thinks i'm crazy for watching live footage of a... Garage... For hours on end, so i couldn't really say "no" to date night on account of this case being on 20/20. I wonder if the restaurant would be willing to turn off sports and turn on abc... :waitasec:

tivo!!!!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahburhouse
Back